Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Yeah..I know.." She muttered, laughing lightly. She didn't know why..but, she felt good around Joe. Perhaps she was in..love? No..it couldn't be..she had just met him on her first day after all.
"You know...I think the person I met years ago was an artist.." She said softly.

"R-Really?" He asks, a small smile forming on his face "Well...I want you to know, even if I'm not the one you knew...I'm happy to have just met you"
His smile grows a little "Look, that one looks like a key" he says, pointing to another one, his voice full of wonder "How...Odd"

"Yeah.." Dani mumbled, staring off into space as she watched the clouds go by. For the first time in her life..she was happy. It had been 10 years since she was happy. It was nice...she thinks.

Joe lies back and shuts his eyes "I hope once this key business is solved we can still hang out like this" he says, yawning queitly

"I hope so too..although I get the feeling this is only the begging.." She said softly, glancing over at Joe. "You tired?" She asked.

"Yeah, a little" he says, resting his head on this hands and sighing "It's such a nice day, and it's nice to have company up here" he adds with a soft chuckle

"Yeah.." Dani laughed lightly as she heard the bell ring. "Looks like lunch time is over.." She mumbled, standing up. "Staying up here still?" She asked.

"Naw, I'm gonna head to class, I have Maths now, which is one I enjoy, though I'm not too good at it" he says with a small smile, standing up and opening the door

"I'm pretty good at it. Anyways I have German 1 now..which isn't too far away." She said, going through the door and downstairs.

Joe follows her and checks his schedule "I don't think we have any classes together for the rest of the day" he muses, looking at his class "So I guess this is it for us for today"

"Yep..." She sighed, turning on her heels and looking up at him. "Thank you..for everything. This has been a very eventful day thanks to you..." She muses, smiling. "Well..see you tommorow?" She asked.

"Yeah, See you tomorrow Dani" he says smiling, heading for his class slowly, looking over his shoulder as he reaches the door, giving her a small wave before heading inside

Dani waved back as she headed to German 1. She did learn a bit of German when she was little, but not a lot. Although, for some reason she wasn't interested in speaking the language, maybe because it wouldn't come in handy for the future..? Then again, she wouldn't know. She walked into her class, sitting in the second row behind someone.

Joe heads into maths, he sits in his usual seat, at the back, and hums happily, the girl sitting in front of him turns around and gives him a confused look "Have you always sat there?" she asks, an eyebrow raised
"Yup" Joe replies with a small smile
"Oh" she says, looking back slowly
Joe was happy, he'd met someone who made him feel special...even if there were going to be 5 other guys who no doubt liked her, who might have known her from when she was younger, he was happy to be around her

He listens to the teacher talking about improper fractions and starts to do the work, slowly answering each question with careful thought

During class Dani took notes the entire time just like in biology. She smiled, seeing that even though of some rough moments, today was a very eventful day.

However, she felt disturbed when hearing whispers around her about her. Sighing and shaking her head, she ignored them. 'I hope all of this attention ends soon..' She thought.

Joe stares out of the window for a second, lost in thought, he'd finished the work, no doubt a few of his answers were wrong, but hey, he was here to learn after all
"My whole life has changed in a single day" he muses, looking down at his key "And the greatest mystery of my life might just be drawing to a close"

((Time skip: after school))

As 2:45 hit, school ended for the day. "Fufu..today was a eventful day~" she mused happily, heading for the front of the school to go home. She didn't know why she was happy to go home..she just was..Apparently.. She smiled and hummed as she headed towards the front of the school.

Joe sits at the bus stop, a small smile on his face as he waits for the bus back to his place
He'd had to do some jobs to buy his apartment, but he'd managed, he'd learned to get by on his own, and was doing well for himself, for a teen

As Dani came out of the school, she saw Joe was at the bus stop. Smiling she walked over and have him a hug. "Hey.." She said silently.

Joe was surprised by the sudden hug, but returns the hug, smiling happily "Hey Dani" he says quietly "I'm just waiting for my bus home"