Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Oh really? Interesting.." Dani said smiling. "I walk home..I..always have.." She mumbled, looking down. "But anyways..what do you do after school?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Not much, I go home, eat, play video games and draw a little...nothing too exciting" he says with a small smile "So, how about you, what do you do?"

"Ah. okay. I usually do homework, Play video games, watch TV, Read a little and eat." Dani said, smiling a little bit.

"Neat, so you live with your parents?" Joe asks, moving over for Dani to sit next to him, a small smile on his face

"Yeah..When I was little however and went to Japan I lived with my uncle. I'm happy to see them again..it's been 10 years.." She said softly, clutching her messenger strap tightly.

"Oh...I can't speak much Japanese" Joe mumbles, wracking his brain for words "On second thought...I'd rather not attempt to speak Japanese, save us both the hassle hehe" he says, his bus pulling into the station "Right...I guess this is it for today" he mumbles, giving her a quick smile as he boards "I'll see you around Dani"

"Right..see you tomorrow.." She smiled, waving goodbye to him as she started to walk home, smiling happily. "Today was fun~" she mused.

Joe clambers onto the bus, sitting at the back and putting his earphones in and turning on a song, he sits back and hums along to the song quietly

Dani hums a song happily as she walked home, ignoring those who were staring at her. "This is..the part where I break free. Cause I can resist it no more~" she sang softly.

Joe slowly nods his head to the beat, humming and quietly whispering the lyrics "When I saw her, walking down the street, she looked so fine~" he whispers, smiling faintly and he continues to mutter the words quietly

As Dani walked home, still humming the song she bumped into someone, making her fall onto her butt. "Ow.." She muttered as she looked up, seeing an older male in front of her. The older male had headphones on and clearly wasn't bothered by her bumping into him. "What the heck..?" She muttered, getting up and walking away from him.

Joe sits on the bus the rest of the journey home, stepping out he heads up to the door of his home, unlocking it and stepping inside he sighs to himself and flops onto the couch, thinking over the events of the day

Dani soon got home, seeing she was the only one there. "Hm..looks like I'm the only one here.." She said quietly. She headed upstairs to her room and and flopped onto her bed, sighing loudly as she went over what happened during the day in her head.

Joe recounts how he had joked about with Kira, and then spoken with Dani...soon he found himself thinking about his first kiss with Dani...it was magical
"What did I do to deserve her first kiss?" he asks himself, smiling faintly "Well, she made the first move...so I was doing something right"

"A lot of things happened today..I made some new friends..and I..got kissed..twice.." Dani said to herself, remembering the two kisses she received during the day. The first being from Xander-which was a sort of kiss someone would give to their lover. And then Joe-which was more sweet..She blushed red, covering her face and hid under her blankets.

Joe sits there for a while, replaying that moment over and over in his mind "Someone finally noticed me...and this happens" he says, a small smile on his face "I'm glad I held on a little longer" he mutters, looking over at the gun on his table, he'd bought it for a dumb reason...and it seemed he'd never need it now

"But still...I wonder who is the right boy who has the right key.." Dani mumbled, staring at her locket. "Whoever it is..I really hope it's Joe.." She smiled, laying on her side.

Joe pulls out his keys and he dumps them on the table, doing the same with his wallet, phone and gum, emptying his pockets
"I wonder..." he mutters, staring at his key, glistening in the sunlight peeking through his curtains, he reaches over and grabs his key, taking it from the keychain and looking at it with glistening eyes "I hope I'm right about this key..." he murmurs quietly

Dani got up, deciding to go against falling asleep. Getting up, she headed downstairs and decided to eat. 'I didn't eat lunch today..although, I did have just half a sandwhich and an apple. Still, I'm so hungry..' She thought, walking to the kitchen.

Joe closes his eyes, setting the key down on the table next to him, he lets out a sigh and lies there, wondering what the future could possibly bring for him