Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

After making and eating her food. Dani sat on her bed, hugging a very big doll and holding it close to her chest. "As usual..I'm left all alone" she mumbled. It wasn't the first time she was left alone. After all, since she was little se had to do things on her own when she was left alone a lot. To her, being alone is...normal. "Joe's lucky..I just wish for one day people wouldn't pay attention to me.." She said softly, holding the doll even close to her.

Joe lies on the couch, his eyes still shut, and sighs softly "I'm really starting to miss being ignored by everyone" he mumbles "I now know how celebrities must feel" he adds, he grabs a pillow and hugs it to his chest gently "Well, living alone has it's benefits...No-one is here to tease me about what happened today" he mutters, his cheeks flushing a little red

"Although..I'm tired of being alone.." She muttered, "But I also hate attention I get all the time.." She sighed, holding the doll close. "Sometimes..i just wish I could disappear completely..." She vented, remembering there was some knifes in the kitchen. "But..I don't want to hurt him.." She whispered, feeling tears well up into her eyes.

((Hey! Reeeaaallllyyy sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to think of things for this RP, and IRL things like..my Father's funeral that's coming up. But still, sorry!!))

(That's fine, RL stuff is important)
Joe lies still for a while, before sitting up and staring out the window, the sun setting slowly on the hill, he gets out his art pad and begins to sketch it, his eyes flicking back and forth, sketching the moment with quick hands, it wasn't as detailed as most of his works, but it had an odd beauty to it "Well, I do seem to have become an impressionist" he mutters, setting the pad down and staring at the sun as it set, sighing quietly

Dani Sighed as she heard a small 'Mew' that entered her room. Sitting up, she saw a small Russian blue kitten enter her room, Mewing. "Aww.." She gushed, getting up and walking over to the kitten, petting it slightly. The kitten Mewed loudly at the action, looking up at Dani. 'So Cute~' she thought as she continue to Gently pet the kitten.

Joe lies back down on the couch and closes his eyes, soon drifting into a sound sleep, dreaming of the future, wondering what the days to follow would bring

"Mew.." The kitten meowed, slowly walking away to get on the bed, but only to Fail. "Aww~!" Dani gushed once again, helping the small kitten up and onto the bed. She then watch the kitten walk on the bed, seeing it fall a few times as it called for it's mother. Soon after, a large 'Meow' entered the room as a Russian blue cat race walked in, climbing up onto the bed and sitting next I the kitten. The kitten 'Mew'd' once again and sat next to it's mother. 'So cute~So beyond cute..' She thought to herself, smiling softly.

"You're so boring" the voices teased "All you do is draw, you're lame" they teased, he could almost feel the hands shoving him, as if they were real...the memory as vivid as the day it'd happened, he was left on his butt in the corridor, alone...
He wanted to cry, he wanted to cry more than anything else in the world...but he couldn't...it was only a dream, but he remembered how he couldn't muster a single tear as his only friends abandoned him...he felt so empty
"See you around, Loser" they taunted, walking away, one of them stuck a head back around the corner for a second, adding "Or maybe we won't, you may as well not even exist"

Joe sat up on the couch, his fists clenched tightly "Some friends they were..." he grumbles, making his way to the bedroom, opening the door and looking at the bed, he hadn't slept there in a long time, he'd usually come home, eat and go to bed...he didn't want to be awake any longer than was needed after all, and walking to his room and needing to make a bed was too much effort, so he'd started to just sleep on the couch instead.
Making his way to the bed he sat on it's edge, the thin layer of dust on the sheets telling him it'd been quite some time since he was last even in this room, he sighed and shook the sheets, the dust filling the air with an odd beauty, the molts dancing in the air, he opened the window and fanned the dust away, making the bed and slowly crawling into it, he hugged the sheets tightly and closed his eyes, he couldn't stop thinking about Dani, she was so kind to him...the only other student who knew him was Kira, and he terrorized Joe constantly, it was nice to know someone who...for all he knew..loved him

He lets out a soft sigh and hugs the sheets to his chest, humming quietly

As Dani watched the kitten and Cat, she sighed. 'It must be fun having your parent here when you need them..' She thought.

She may have been 14, but she had always needed her parents, Even now. During her years in Japan..she was always treated differently..

"Your so Boring!" They teased, making fun of Dani at any chance they had. Constantly calling her names such as "Attention Whore", "Teacher's Pet", and "Whore Doll"

It only got worse as they started to push her, shoving her to the ground or into something. "What a Loser.." They taunted, sneering at Dani behind her back.

And the Worst part, the teachers didn't care.."I'm sure their just messing around." They said, laughing it off. But it wasn't true.

It was Never true.

Dani sighed heavily, falling to the Floor and curling up into a ball. "I never want that to happen again.." She whispered, her voice breaking a bit as she went back to those dark memories.

Joe hugs the Sheets to his chest, sighing and shutting his eyes "I'll help Dani to disappear...She hates the attention as much as I do" he says, yawning loudly and nuzzling down to sleep, drifting off to a dreamless sleep

"Never..again.." She muttered, deciding to stop thinking about those dark times and got up. She saw that the cat and kitten have left by now. "Hm.." She mumbled, climbing into her bed and closed her eyes, falling into a short sleep.

Joe sleeps the rest of the night, sleeping until the morning without any dreams or nightmares, waking with a yawn and rubbing his eyes

As morning hit. Dani saw that she was still in her uniform from not taking it off from last night. Sighing, she got up and straightened her uniform. Afterwards, she brushed her hair and grabbed her bag, heading downstairs to eat breakfast.

Joe sits up, his hair rather messy, he stands up and sheds his clothes, clambering into the shower and washing himself, he gets out and dries off, getting a fresh set of uniform from the cupboard, putting it on and brushing his teeth, spraying himself with deodorant and packing his lunch
"I wonder what today will hold" he mutters

((I deeply apologize for the long hiatus. For the past few weeks I have been immensly busy. However, everything is taken care of. Again, terribly, terribly sorry.))

After breakfast, Dani grabbed her bag and headed off to school. "I hope that today is better than yesterday..But most importantly, today I have to find this key that goes to my locket. No more fooling around. Time to get serious!" She mumbled, holding the key close to her as she stopped in her tracks.

Joe grabs a few snacks, eating a few things as he heads out the door toward the bus stop sitting down and waiting, taking out his phone and putting his earphones in and listening to a few songs as he waits for the bus to arrive to take him to school

"Wonder if the gossip will have died down yet" he murmurs to himself, chewing a granola bar idly

As Dani contiued to walk to school, she noticed a few girls looking over at her and talking. "Here we go again..." She mumbled, hanging her head as she started to get close to the school.

The bus pulls up and he gets on, sitting at the back, a girl comes up to him and sits next to him, looking at him from time to time and texting someone on her phone, giggling as she looks at him, he ignores her and looks out the window "Surely they aren't all interested in me now that they think Me and Dani are a thing..." he thinks to himself, shrugging it off as his imagination and turning the music up a little, nodding along with the beat

As Dani reached the school, she saw the man she bumped into yesterday talking to a student. "Hm..he must be a teacher then.." She mumbled softly as she headed into the school, only to be tripped.

Joe sits on the bus, looking out the window, suddenly he felt a weight on his arm as he looked to down to see the girl, leaning against his arm, and smiling up at him "Hey, I heard you aren't actually dating that new girl" she says, giggling a little "So, that means you're available"
"E-Erm...we're not...dating, eh...it's complicated" he replies, blushing a little
"You're either dating...or you're not, it's simple" she says, leaning up to his face, her eyes level with his, it became clear what she was trying to do to him
"We're not...official" he says, putting a hand into her face and pushing back gently "So no, I'm not going to date you"
She pouts and shifts over, texting moodily and staying silent the rest of the way to school