Who's your waifu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!
Ain't no one on the corner got a Waifu like us.
My waifu, Kazumi from Brynhildr in the Darkness, can hack computer systems with her mind. And, if she gets pissed off enough, will turn into a man-eating alien monster (Not sure if that's a good thing though, since she wouldn't go back to normal..)

My waifu, Kazumi from Brynhildr in the Darkness, can hack computer systems with her mind. And, if she gets pissed off enough, will turn into a man-eating alien monster (Not sure if that's a good thing though, since she wouldn't go back to normal..)
Well, yours wasn't King of England/Emperor of Rome. but yours comes close to ours.

Can't be reversed?

It's Bad. Definitely Bad.

Can't be reversed?

It's Bad. Definitely Bad.
Yea. If you read the manga you'd understand. It's called hatching. A creature being held in a mechanism on their necks that gives them magical powers grows inside them until it eventually hatches, becoming a huge, hideous monster that will kill until it is killed. But it also maintains the magical powers of the 'witch' that it hatched from.

Well, yours wasn't King of England/Emperor of Rome. but yours comes close to ours.
Yeah. True. But you do realize Saber would put her grale wish before her feelings for you, right.
Not sure about Nero, though...

Yeah. True. But you do realize Saber would put her grale wish before her feelings for you, right.
Not sure about Nero, though...
I would help Saber get her wish. Least I could do.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Yea. If you read the manga you'd understand. It's called hatching. A creature being held in a mechanism on their necks that gives them magical powers grows inside them until it eventually hatches, becoming a huge, hideous monster that will kill until it is killed. But it also maintains the magical powers of the 'witch' that it hatched from.
So it's going to hatch overtime anyways?
How long does it take such a thing to hatch?

So it's going to hatch overtime anyways?
How long does it take such a thing to hatch?
It varies. Emotions play a deal in it as well. You should check it out. The manga is Kiwaguro no Brynhildr. But if you want the anime it's Brynhildr in the darkness

It varies. Emotions play a deal in it as well. You should check it out. The manga is Kiwaguro no Brynhildr. But if you want the anime it's Brynhildr in the darkness
I might check it out at some point.
But there's a lot of stuff (Both anime and not anime) on my to watch list atm.

Absolutely not allowed.

10a.jpg
If we're going the School Days route then it'll end your laifu.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Actually. I change my answer.

My waifu is my awesome girlfriend, whom I love dearly.

This is a very difficult choice for me. As a man of fine taste, all the fictional characters I fancy are of the highest caliber. But if I have to choose only one?

latest

Hey, hey guys! Hey guys!

Your weeab is showing.

get
My Weeb has been showing since Japonisme!

That's been since the 1800's!

Last edited:
Hey, hey guys! Hey guys!

Your weeab is showing.

get
I'm not a weeb. I'm not obsessed at all. I merely enjoy anime. That doesn't make me a weaboo or an otaku. And I would really like it if you'd stop using derogatory remarks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.