Who's your waifu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she's the only person you COULD ship Ryuko with lol. She really shows almost no interest for anybody other than her sister.
Mako doesn't even have a sister! >> Ryuko is also not her sister. (duh)

And if you're speaking of Ryuko, sh... umm... spoilers...

Well obviously not in any romantic capacity! :P They don't exist so how would you truly know? I'm talking physical attraction or personality attraction (overblown as most anime character's personalities are, they can still simulate specific qualities you're fond of).

You know who I do like but not as much as Utsuho?

GlzeGx0.jpg

Eyyyyyyyyy~

Reactions: Flame
Well obviously not in any romantic capacity! :P They don't exist so how would you truly know? I'm talking physical attraction or personality attraction (overblown as most anime character's personalities are, they can still simulate specific qualities you're fond of).
Bleh bleh bleh. Wrong word. Her personality isn't something I could feel attracted to in that sort of way. She really seems more like a friend to me.

Generally when I deal with these sorts of things I just consider them from a younger standpoint. Aka, when I was a minor. :I
4167778.gif

Mako doesn't even have a sister! >> Ryuko is also not her sister. (duh)

And if you're speaking of Ryuko, sh... umm... spoilers...
Yeah. I was talking about Ryuko
[fieldbox=You, red]
[fieldbox=Really, blue]
[fieldbox=Don't, red]
[fieldbox=Want, blue]
[fieldbox=To, red]
[fieldbox=Open, blue]
[fieldbox=This, red]
Ryuko's sister is lady satsuki and satsuki's father was Ryuko's father who formed Nudist Beach because he was a pervert who hated clothes and OMG I will Seppuku if they don't make a second season because BWAHHHH WHY SENKETSU!!!!
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]

Anyways. I've got a lot of waifus, but only a few have ever stuck with me for a long time. They tend to shift around a lot. One in particular has stayed for as long as I can remember.

RrXzLqp.gif

Nono from Diebuster!

Smoking hot guns.

494247-serasxxxxxxxxxxviii.jpg

@redblood damn you! Why did you claim Natsume before me!!!!!

... Can we share? Please?
Of course I made sure to claim him first. Everyone wants the emotional guy D:

Lucky you I have nothing against polygamy, and Natsume needs lots of love. Join the family :D

My waifus are obviously @Hana and chained. Ship is in the middle of the ocean if you ask me c;

• Love
Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.