Who's your waifu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're my senpai.
tumblr_inline_nmr8qllQJq1tofam4_540.png

Reactions: Razilin and Mu
img000015.png

This fabolous manly mustache dog is my new waifu, period. ... And don't tell me such dogs really exist.

Reactions: Mu
Your+dad+is+a+transvestite+_eca88b05299100bad9bb29ac866f3e59.jpg

In all serious Kentsuki, I do like you.

But... you are taking things a bit too seriously, you need to relax a bit and realize when someone's just yanking your chain. :P

tumblr_nakn244B731tv0602o1_500.jpg

Watched Attack on Titan last week to finally see what the hype was about. Just binge-watched it, to get it over quick, like ripping off a bandaid. It was meh pretty much, with one or two really great moments.

But...

*Hard side eye at Mikasa*

*Locks herself away for a week until the demon passes*

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Last edited by a moderator:
vel_ky__the_eye_of_the_cuteness_by_cirath-d7d7kpn.jpg

I like to joke that Vel'koz is my tentacle waifu. Look at him! How can anyone resist that eye?

Who's your waifu, otaku of Iwaku?

Okay, I went through all the pages just to see if anyone said her name before. No one has.

So... My Waifu is a Psychopatic Spirit with Shadow and Time related powers. And an Angel that takes the form of a giant clock, has many (MANY) clones and two flint lock pistols to accompany her at all times.

If you do not know who that is, let me introduce you to...

181457.jpg

Chara4_0.png

Kurumi-Tokisaki-tohka-yatogami-and-kurumi-tokisaki-date-a-live-34807765-500-282.jpeg

ml79.jpg

Kurumi Tokisaki!

You may now call me a Madman for having a Psychopathic spirit murderer as a Waifu. :3

Psh Kurumi has nothing on the one and only Johnny Rayflo.

vassalord_v01_ch01_017.jpg

I'll pick him as my waifu any day of the week. Besides I would get Cherry as an added bonus.

tumblr_mo47e8knYH1qbil3do2_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.