Who's your waifu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

I'm the guy in the middle. Can I have 2 waifu? Sandwiches are better with two pieces of bread, after all.
You get one, you already made your choice.

Can I pick a man as my waifu?

free__chapter_1___remember_me__makoto_x_reader__by_cynthia_lockheart-d8mnuwi.jpg

He's so sweet *-*

Definitely Kazumi-Chan from Brynhildr in the Darkness :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
ebfde9a426154f21f5f2bce83eeb677f1401033517_full.png

kazumi-long.jpg

th

I'm the guy in the middle. Can I have 2 waifu? Sandwiches are better with two pieces of bread, after all.
Absolutely not allowed.

10a.jpg

Absolutely not allowed.

10a.jpg
Well technically. Rin could be his waifu and saber could be his mistress. Cuz, you know. Saber's only going to exist for a short period of time...

SOSUKE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ;___; WHY NO ONE PLAY ME A SOSUKE?!

hqdefault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
If we have two waifu's now I'm bringing in my second too.

tumblr_mh8eqw7MQa1rtl7vgo1_400.gif

Pretty sure this is breaking the rules, but @Red Velvet is my waifu :3

Reactions: Razilin
Does the greek goddess Athena count? I mean... she APPEARS in several visual media... right?

Otherwise I'd have to go with
Kuroyukihime

From Accell World. Not because of how she looks, but because I'm a fat nerd with confidence issues who is pretty good at videogames :P

long story short, saber sticks around permanently, shirou, rin, and saber start living together as a threesome
Had the anime ended up like this, it would have been a harem XD. Then again, the anime has so many spin offs it's not even funny.

Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh. It is like a package deal. The cute, would not harm a fly, Ryou and evil Yami.
Bakura-image-bakura-36409119-266-200.jpg
tumblr_mdc9w6FYex1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

There is something sexy about an evil look.

Status
Not open for further replies.