3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
  1. waifu. (fandom slang) A fictional character from non-live-action visual media (typically an anime, manga, or video game) that one is attracted to and considers a significant other.
Who's your waifu, otaku of Iwaku?

Natsume Takashi from Natsume yuujinchou!

Just
latest

Look at
R750x0

This cutie-pie :D
tumblr_mapkufjiqK1qamhyd.jpg

HE'S MINE! MY WAIFU!! And it is totally canon to make him a wife, cause he and Tanuma is so damn gay with each other, and Tanuma must be the top, thus making Natsume the girl(y guy)! D: *Has read way too many yaoi/shounen-ai manga*

I just wanna reach into the computer and take you away my emotionally scarred little princess. -Would probably strangle him with hugs if we ever met for realz-

Mokou from Touhou~

Though there are multiple and picking a first is real hard...

Sam, my Moose, from Supernatural: The Animation.

Tumblr_li43q9ZP7e1qeweq9.gif

Shush, this totally counts. I'm deaf to any and all arguments.

Reactions: Razilin
  • Love
Reactions: Minibit and Razilin
There cannot be more than one claimant of a waifu in the same community. You two must battle for her favor, and the loser shall have the supreme disgrace of having to go with their second choice. Or you can fight to the death. Either way, get to it scrubs.
Fine, I pic her hotter Roman Emperor relative.

Saber Nero. (My profile pic.)

Fine, I pic her hotter Roman Emperor relative.

Saber Nero. (My profile pic.)

You gave your first pick up without a fight? Shameful display, you have brought dishonor on your family.

You gave your first pick up without a fight? Shameful display, you have brought dishonor on your family.
My family disowned me years ago, so...

Natsume Takashi from Natsume yuujinchou!

Just
latest

Look at
R750x0

This cutie-pie :D
tumblr_mapkufjiqK1qamhyd.jpg

HE'S MINE! MY WAIFU!! And it is totally canon to make him a wife, cause he and Tanuma is so damn gay with each other, and Tanuma must be the top, thus making Natsume the girl(y guy)! D: *Has read way too many yaoi/shounen-ai manga*

I just wanna reach into the computer and take you away my emotionally scarred little princess. -Would probably strangle him with hugs if we ever met for realz-
I'm not surprised by this in the slightest

I haven't seen a lot of anime to know for sure who my waifu is... can I pick a temporary one until I watch more animes?

I'm not surprised by this in the slightest

I haven't seen a lot of anime to know for sure who my waifu is... can I pick a temporary one until I watch more animes?
Yes, yes you can.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Miku12_zpsfencglyb.jpg

Hatsune Miku, duh! There's a reason I have a folder of over 100 potential avatars that consist only of her and of her alone (except for maybe one that also contain Megurine Luka, but I digress).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
th

I'm the guy in the middle. Can I have 2 waifu? Sandwiches are better with two pieces of bread, after all.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.