Who's your waifu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I actually spent some time trying to think of if I have a waifu now, or if I ever did, and... well I almost settled on no. I mean despite all my anime, I pretty much hold up the relations in the story or prefer to ship them with other characters therein rather than go all self insert shipping.

But then I looked at my avatar.

So I guess I do have a waifu: Xochiquetzal. Who, actually, may be a close second to Chalchiuhtlicue. While Xochiquetzal is beauty, sex, and possibly lesbianism ( meaning primo points ), there's just something endearing about the compassion and love that Chalchuihtlicue exudes. I think she'd make a better wife, and Xochiquetzal a better lover. I guess what I'm saying is, is that Tlaloc has good taste in women.

Granted, taking what I know of Xochiquetzal, I better pick her as the favourite because if I don't, she may just kill me, while Chalchiuhtlicue doesn't carry such a threat with rejection.

Oh those zany Aztecs and their silly antics.

Fuck your 2D waifu bullshit. You know what I love. Impossibly dimensioned, Non-euclidean waifus.

nyarlathotep_by_douzen-d5i2s79.jpg

Reactions: Razilin
Fuck your 2D waifu bullshit. You know what I love. Impossibly dimensioned, Non-euclidean waifus.

nyarlathotep_by_douzen-d5i2s79.jpg

Non... Euclidean?

scp_049_by_mimi_fox-d7brg6p.png

Look, you made SCP-049 sad. Go apologize.

no but it doesn't matter. Waifu is japanese for wife. So any girl I could see myself happily married to could be my waifu.
I'm happy for your love life.
But that ain't no anime Waifu.
That's just a wife.

Get out of here with your having a life shit! >:C

Awww shit.....

You know who's adorable, scary, and endearingly dumb and can kill you with the heat of a supernova in .3 seconds without much effort?

Utsuho.Reiuji.632433.jpg

So it's a bad thing to be happy and have a real relationship with a real girl? Hmmmm LOGIC
Your+dad+is+a+transvestite+_eca88b05299100bad9bb29ac866f3e59.jpg

In all serious Kentsuki, I do like you.

But... you are taking things a bit too seriously, you need to relax a bit and realize when someone's just yanking your chain. :P

Reactions: Rare
Your+dad+is+a+transvestite+_eca88b05299100bad9bb29ac866f3e59.jpg

In all serious Kentsuki, I do like you.

But... you are taking things a bit too seriously, you need to relax a bit and realize when someone's just yanking your chain. :P
I was joking too Pfft.
If I hadn't met my girlfriend. I'd be the type whose buying a hugging pillow and whispering to it at night >.>

Awww shit.....

You know who's adorable, scary, and endearingly dumb and can kill you with the heat of a supernova in .3 seconds without much effort?
And here I thought your waifu would be Mako Mankanshoku....

Everyone is nonchalant.

She's too young... I'd feel awful.

So even if you were younger you wouldn't like her?

Generally when I deal with these sorts of things I just consider them from a younger standpoint. Aka, when I was a minor. :I

She's too young... I'd feel awful. I like to think of her as someone who'd be a really cool friend. Besides, I ship her with Ryuko~
I believe she's the only person you COULD ship Ryuko with lol. She really shows almost no interest for anybody other than her sister.

So even if you were younger you wouldn't like her?
Not in any romantic capacity. I do like her, but not like that.~

You know who I do like but not as much as Utsuho?

GlzeGx0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.