2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4742121.png

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.154380/]IC[/btn]
finding-love-some-one-Favim.com-361120.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you're willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Liza Santori
black-divider1.png
THE HOUSE

WHOLE HOUSE
main.jpg
LIVING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
MEETING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
KITCHEN
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
CHILL ROOM

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
DINING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
BEDROOMS
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
BATHROOM

The bathtub is bigger. Almost hot tub size, but not quite.
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png

There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 12, it's 12 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 6 males and 6 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 8 and 8. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

CHARACTERS
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted ^~^ Only when it's finished though. I'll also link everyone's characters, so remember to put each character sheet in a different post, if you do make more than one. A ❣ next to your character's name means you've posted your starter to the IC)
Females
1 ♥ Bailey StelioMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass
2 ♥ Aspen Vikander lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Gigi Hadid
3 ♥ Cassidy August Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Nadia Esra ❣
4 ♥ Maranda Smith IceQueen ♥ Face Claim: Brianna Hildebrand
5 Nadia CrissIceQueen ♥ Face Claim:
6 Infinity Houlton MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Kendall Jenner ❣
7 Robyn Harrison Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Halsey

Males
1 ♥ Spencer MorisetteMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Matthew Grey Gubler
2 ♥ Cooper Goldman✦ みかん ✦ ♥ Face Claim: Tyler Posey
3 ♥ Joshua Kingsleigh MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Hunter Parrish ❣
4 ♥ Jasper Stelio HEX ♥ Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
5 ♥ Lincoln White Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Jeydon Wale ❣
6 Jackson Ainsley lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Andy Biersack
7 Ashley White Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Oliver Sykes ❣
black-divider1.png

CHARACTER SHEET

[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don't like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn't like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN'T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

Song
black-divider1.png

!UPDATES!
(Check this every few days or so. I'll be talking about stuff going on in the roleplay here and such. I'll probably tell you when to check it sometimes as well.)

UPPED CHARACTER COUNT
So I told you guys that I might up the character count, and I did! I ended up making it 8 and 8 instead of 6 and 6.

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start working on your IC starters, the first post should probably be about you packing or something and getting picked up in a limo to go to the mansion all of our characters will be staying at. Be descriptive as you can (which I know you'll all do), and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is backyard of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I'm gonna start working on relationship suggestions for all of the characters who are done so far! I'll tag you guys in it so you can look it over and tell me what you think. For the characters who aren't done yet, I'll just post another suggestion post when they are done!

CHARACTERS
Oh my God you guys!! I absolutely love everyone's characters and I can't wait to start the IC with you guys and see how all of this craziness goes down!

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS
I started working on relationship suggestions last time I said I was like a week or two ago, but I got bored and gave up! I'll probably start working on that again when I'm done with these updates, so be ready for all of those or half of those, or something xD

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS?! JUST KIDDING xD ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR PAIRINGS!!! I KNOW YOU ARE!

PAIRINGS
It took a while, but I got pairings! I looked at what everyone said in their dating questions and paired accordingly. There's a few people in there who are based on an opposites attract type of deal, but still work out pretty well with compatibility from their dating questions. They aren't perfect, but pretty fucking close! Everyone is linked too, because why tf not?! xD
Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) x Maranda Smith (IceQueen)
Ashley White (Unbound) x Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Cooper Goldman (✦ みかん ✦) x Cassidy August (Misguided†Ghost)
Jasper Stelio (HEX) x Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) x Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon) x Nadia Criss (IceQueen)
Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost) x Robyn Harrison (Unbound)

ROOMS
I'm doing rooms right now and honestly I'm gonna do it mostly randomly unless I notice two roommates who would be good friends, or start some drama, etc. If anyone has any cute, clever names to name the Girls Hall and Guys Hall, let me know!

Girls
Cassidy August (Ghostie) and Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Robyn Harrison (Unbound) and Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Bailey Stelio (Ghostie) and Maranda Smith (IceQueen)

Nadia Criss (IceQueen)

Guys
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) and Jasper Stelio (HEX)
Cooper Goldman (Mikan) and Ashley White (Unbound)
Lincoln White (Ghostie) and Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon)
Spencer Morisette (Ghostie)

IC
I should be able to get the IC up sometime today! How does that sound to everyone? Let me know below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Hey I like cats too! Mo will probably have a kitty. They wont eat said kitty.
Lol, it's just a big snake is all.

Kitties are so adorable. Nitty figures if this thing doesn't work out she'll just adopt more cats. Jk. Or am I.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦

[bg=#30373d]
dce9d83a4dc8de02456b04a3c2598382.jpg

Face Claim:Brianna Hildebrand
Color Reference: #B8DBD9

[dash=#f4f4f9]

• Name
    ◊Nadia Criss

Nickname(s)
    ◊Nara

Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
    ◊26, December 4th, Sagittarius

Job
    ◊MMA Fighter/Trainer

• d877e8faf5d0971348c4da5d29411afe.jpg

Height
    ◊5'5"

Weight
    ◊143 pounds

Piercings
    ◊Two in each ear, Belly Button

Tattoos

[spoili]
    5c19868b787f01bda0e3168caa75e0d5.jpg

2d45f0a4b166e05f377802d8a6acbbcd.jpg

[/spoili]

Marks
    ◊Cute Freckles All Over
    ◊Scar on her left arm

Health Ailments
    ◊Walnut Allergy
    ◊Slight PTSD

• 72c6d0a70daa1746ee05894555fc1439.jpg

Personality
    ◊Nadia is a calm and collected individual. She isn't one to be openly joking around, but she
    isn't aggressive. In fact she is so passive it's like trying to argue against a brick wall. She is somewhat stoic,
    but deeper down she has a great deal to offer. Kind, protective, playful, she is every bit a lovely human
    as she doesn't seem to be. Simply because she dresses herself in leather and black doesn't mean
    she doesn't have a nice soul. She can become overprotective at times, but it comes with
    her mother bear nature. She also has her own self doubts, putting
    others above her

Things you like about yourself
    ◊Her Strength
    ◊Her Caring
    ◊Her Ability to stay calm

Things you don't like about yourself
    ◊Her Self Doubt (for her its just herself)
    ◊Her Aggression to all those who those close to her hate

◊Snakes
    ◊Tattoo's
    ◊Fighting
    ◊Books
    ◊Coffee
    ◊Whiskey
    ◊Cuddles
    Practicing
    Dogs

Dislikes
    Super Spicy Food
    Dirty Fighters
    Loosing
    Broken Bones
    Summer weather

Hobbies/Talenta
    -MMA
    -Writing
    -Snowboarding

Secrets
    -She has a thing for more dominant men
    -She used to be an illegal fighter
    -Used to street race
    -She has a novel in the works.

Strengths
    Kindness
    Physical flexibility and muscle power
    Caring nature

Weaknesses
    Stoic
    Violent to those who threaten her
    Loner

• WIP

• What you look for in a partner
    ◊Nadia is looking for someone to spend her lonely days with. She doesn't go out
    Much so having a companion is nice. She doesn't mind clinginess though she does
    Need her space from time to time.

What is a deal breaker for you?
    ◊"I don't like people full of themselves. You need some humility to operate. I also can't stand people who hate silence or comfortable distance."

What are three things about you people would find surprising?
    ◊"I rarely break hands when shaking them with normal people. In other words I don't make a habit of constantly demmonstrating my strength."
    ◊"I hate spiders. I don't care how good they are. They better be the hell out of my way."
    ◊"I do speak to those who interest me."

How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
    ◊"None that I wish to repeat."

Have you ever been engaged or married?
    ◊"I find myself with a lack of such serious past suitors that were right in their mind."

Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
    "I will cross that moral bridge when nessisary."

What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship
    ◊"Someone who can stand to watch me get the shit beaten out of me and me beat the shit out of other people."​

• Family
    Friends
    Match
    Enemies
    Other
    Exes
    ||Connor Braxen||He couldn't stand my profession, told me to change it. We had arguments at the end. He was also abusive||5 years||

• Celebrity Male
    The Rock

Celebrity Female
    Kiki Zaldaya

Food
    Italian pasta

Sport
    MMA

Movie
    Spare Parts

Animal
    Wolf/Tiger

• Why should we pick you for the show?
    "I don't know..... you just should?"

Passwords
    Why am I single?
    Help me find love

Extra

Song​

[/dash]

[/bg]

Why are there so many types of cute cats? (I don't know why, but hairless ones, sphynx, don't attract me much.) If Josh has a pet, I think he would have left it behind. So, I'm giving Nitty two. A cat and her spirit animal, a kitten.

Maybe a Tabby?
cutecat.jpg

I'm going to start working on my starter post, I've got a new idea from the last go around for Jasper. Hope that's okay @Misguided†Ghost, text me if you want to discuss it

Just posted an amazing update! You guys are gonna love me for it!

Reactions: MaryGold
You put Caprice with the guy who want's 47 kids XD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD I love it XD
Lol XD I'm sure Ashley is going to get pretty annoyed with Infinity too! She wants a hundred too! The fun!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I am redoing Jasper as we speak, just a fyi

Reactions: Ghostie

. Jasper

Sex: Male Age: 23

family

Father: Alejandro Stelio
Step Father: Diego Di Viao
Mother: Maria Di Vaio
Sibling: Bailey Stelio
secrets

1. He once stole a Ferrari and crashed it.
2. His step-dad is mafia, but has a cover job as a CEO of Spain's largest industry
3. Could also be considered to be in the mafia only because he is the step-son of Diego
4. Killed a man in self-defense, but still haunts him
5. Wants his mother to leave Diego
6. Wants to speak to his father, but distrusts him because of what happened between him and Jasper's mother
strengths

Loyal
Passionate
Resourceful
Observant
Dynamic
weaknesses

Jealous
Obsessive
Suspicious
Manipulative
Unyielding
ex-lovers

Selena Jackson || My mother didn't like her || 1 month
Justine Gallos || My mother || 2 weeks
Lina McKnight || She cheated|| 4 months
Isla Fontain || My mother || 8 months
Nikki Depp || She cheated on me with my best friend and was a gold digger || 2 years
Michelle Foster || Sister hated her shoes and her existence || 1 1/2 hours
Olivia Santos || Bailey purposely annoyed the hell out of her to get her to leave Jasper || 3 weeks
favorites

♚Celebrity Male♚
Vin Diesel
Sage the Gemini
♚Celebrity Female♚
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Lopez
♚Food♚
Pasta, Pizza
♚Sport♚
MMA
♚Movie♚
The Purge
Pacific Rim
♚Animal♚
Great White Shark
Panther
Rhino
languages

Jasper can speak Italian, Spanish, and English fluently. He knows bits and pieces of Japanese and Russian, but needs a translator for interactions with others.
hometown

Jasper was born and raised in Barecelona, Spain. When he was twenty, he moved to Madrid. Now he owns four houses, two in spain, one in Italy, and one in the States.

basic information

Name : Jasper Aiden Stelio
Birthday: November 17th
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Spanish-Italian

appearance

Height: 6 feet 5 inches
Weigh: 210 pounds with 3% body fat
Build: Athletic and Tall
Clothing style: Stylish. Ranges from vintage to modern or a mix of both
Piercings: None
Tattoos: Right Forearm - HERE, Left colar bone area - HERE
Marks: Small dark blotch behind the elbow
Health Ailments: Allergic to tree nuts, cats, and apples

personality

Personality: Since he was a boy, Jasper has always been a very opinated and never holds back his thoughts or ideas. His brutally honest mouth has gotten him into much trouble growing up both at home and out in the world, but never the less he can always be relied on to tell the truth no matter how much it hurts another.

Growing up in a household where money was the equivalent of power, Jasper learned how to make money fast in return making him very protective of his riches. However, he has been known to spoil those he considers a key part in his life, like his sister or ex-fiance. Becoming a model at the young age of twelve, Jasper's photogenic skills allowed him to also thirst to be behind the camera as well. His artistic talent is known world wide and he is often away on business working hard.

His career has allowed Jasper to see much of the world, which excites him seeing as he wishes to travel the world as much as possible; however, Jasper's travels have become quite lonely in resent years causing him to wish for a companion. Being an adventurous person is fun and all, but he is also ready to find someone to be adventurous with. Jasper has always been a hopeless romantic, but the one night stands and flings just aren't good enough for him anymore, he craves something more permenant or close to it.

Likes: Money, Expensive things (cars, clothing, houses, etc.), Girls, Fashion Week, Milan, Italy, Barcelona, Classical music, Beyonce, Hip-hop, Going Clubbing, Partying, Being a model, Shopping, Traveling, Wine, Nice Hotels, Nice Food, Ice Cream.
Dislikes: Shitty jobs, no money, people spending his money, his sister's boyfriends, his sister crying, his dead-beat dad, cheap things, Country music.
♚Hobbies/Talents♚
Shopping, Race car driving, Taking photos, Playing the guitar

dating stuff

♚What you look for in a partner♚
"I look for someone that is fun loving, passionate about what they do. They love to go on adventures. I want someone to see the world with and share my life with. I'm done whoring around, hopefully she is done too or never was a whore to begin with."

♚What is a deal breaker for you? ♚
"I can't handle someone that hates my mom or my relationship with her. I can not have someone that doesn't understand my busy work schedule or wants me to drop my work to spend time with them. I can't have someone that doesn't like my twin cause she will kick their ass and then kick mine for dating them. Most importantlly, I can't have someone that doesn't love themselves for who they are."

♚What are three things about you people would find surprising? ♚
"I think people would find it surprising that I am double jointed in my elbows, but that really isn't a big deal. I think they'd find it surprising that I'm not only a model, but a photographer as well; that I am a black belt in karate and am good at MMA, and that I am a skilled marksmen."

♚How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?♚
"I've been in two. At first I stood up to my mother about one of them, but then I just one day woke up and broke it off with the girl. I liked her a lot, but I couldn't really stand being resented by my mother. I didn't even give the girl an explanation and now I kind of feel bad about that. The other relationship ended cause she was a whore and wanted my money."

♚Have you ever been engaged or married? ♚
"Yeah I was engaged once. My mom really liked her and I think that was what gave me the go to propose. She was a sweet girl, very nice and loving, but she was a gold-digger and slept with my best friend. Thank god I didn't marry the woman cause she would have just taken my money. Turns out she cheated on my friend and the kid she said was his was some guys from Puerto Rico she met on Spring Break."

♚Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not? ♚
"No. I don't have any kids. Not sure if I want them just yet, but I do want kids in the long run. Why? Um, cause why not have kids?"

♚What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship♚
"I haven't found someone that is understand and someone that really sticks up for themselves. I guess I want someone that is as comfortable in their skin as I am in mine. I want this girl to bring confidence to the relationship to balance out my personality. I don't always want to be the one running the show."

♚Things you like about yourself♚
"Everything! Okay, maybe not everything, but most of me I like. I like my work ethic, my money, my hair, my face, my clothes, how much effort I put into a relationship, how much money I spend for my girl (yeah it may not seem like I do, but she is mine so she gets to spend my money as well). Um....I like the fact that I don't take 'no' for an answer when it comes to career things. I am persistent and well very much so happy with that.

♚Things you don't like about yourself♚
"I don't like how I let my mom control me and who I date. I don't like how I am very self absorbed in myself. I don't like how much time I spend on myself. And sometimes I don't like being rich...that's like one day out of the year by the way."

Okay, I kept most of the old Jasper, but he is a little bit different now. And new sheet layout!

Guys! I adulted today!!! xD

I am very excited for the IC to go up, have been working on mystarter post for the last couple of days lol

I'm workin on it. Sorry about that. My illness has been keeping me largely in bed
It's okay, I understand! I wish I could stay in bed

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.