2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4742121.png

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.154380/]IC[/btn]
finding-love-some-one-Favim.com-361120.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you're willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Liza Santori
black-divider1.png
THE HOUSE

WHOLE HOUSE
main.jpg
LIVING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
MEETING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
KITCHEN
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
CHILL ROOM

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
DINING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
BEDROOMS
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
BATHROOM

The bathtub is bigger. Almost hot tub size, but not quite.
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png

There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 12, it's 12 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 6 males and 6 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 8 and 8. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

CHARACTERS
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted ^~^ Only when it's finished though. I'll also link everyone's characters, so remember to put each character sheet in a different post, if you do make more than one. A ❣ next to your character's name means you've posted your starter to the IC)
Females
1 ♥ Bailey StelioMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass
2 ♥ Aspen Vikander lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Gigi Hadid
3 ♥ Cassidy August Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Nadia Esra ❣
4 ♥ Maranda Smith IceQueen ♥ Face Claim: Brianna Hildebrand
5 Nadia CrissIceQueen ♥ Face Claim:
6 Infinity Houlton MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Kendall Jenner ❣
7 Robyn Harrison Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Halsey

Males
1 ♥ Spencer MorisetteMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Matthew Grey Gubler
2 ♥ Cooper Goldman✦ みかん ✦ ♥ Face Claim: Tyler Posey
3 ♥ Joshua Kingsleigh MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Hunter Parrish ❣
4 ♥ Jasper Stelio HEX ♥ Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
5 ♥ Lincoln White Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Jeydon Wale ❣
6 Jackson Ainsley lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Andy Biersack
7 Ashley White Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Oliver Sykes ❣
black-divider1.png

CHARACTER SHEET

[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don't like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn't like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN'T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

Song
black-divider1.png

!UPDATES!
(Check this every few days or so. I'll be talking about stuff going on in the roleplay here and such. I'll probably tell you when to check it sometimes as well.)

UPPED CHARACTER COUNT
So I told you guys that I might up the character count, and I did! I ended up making it 8 and 8 instead of 6 and 6.

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start working on your IC starters, the first post should probably be about you packing or something and getting picked up in a limo to go to the mansion all of our characters will be staying at. Be descriptive as you can (which I know you'll all do), and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is backyard of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I'm gonna start working on relationship suggestions for all of the characters who are done so far! I'll tag you guys in it so you can look it over and tell me what you think. For the characters who aren't done yet, I'll just post another suggestion post when they are done!

CHARACTERS
Oh my God you guys!! I absolutely love everyone's characters and I can't wait to start the IC with you guys and see how all of this craziness goes down!

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS
I started working on relationship suggestions last time I said I was like a week or two ago, but I got bored and gave up! I'll probably start working on that again when I'm done with these updates, so be ready for all of those or half of those, or something xD

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS?! JUST KIDDING xD ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR PAIRINGS!!! I KNOW YOU ARE!

PAIRINGS
It took a while, but I got pairings! I looked at what everyone said in their dating questions and paired accordingly. There's a few people in there who are based on an opposites attract type of deal, but still work out pretty well with compatibility from their dating questions. They aren't perfect, but pretty fucking close! Everyone is linked too, because why tf not?! xD
Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) x Maranda Smith (IceQueen)
Ashley White (Unbound) x Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Cooper Goldman (✦ みかん ✦) x Cassidy August (Misguided†Ghost)
Jasper Stelio (HEX) x Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) x Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon) x Nadia Criss (IceQueen)
Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost) x Robyn Harrison (Unbound)

ROOMS
I'm doing rooms right now and honestly I'm gonna do it mostly randomly unless I notice two roommates who would be good friends, or start some drama, etc. If anyone has any cute, clever names to name the Girls Hall and Guys Hall, let me know!

Girls
Cassidy August (Ghostie) and Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Robyn Harrison (Unbound) and Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Bailey Stelio (Ghostie) and Maranda Smith (IceQueen)

Nadia Criss (IceQueen)

Guys
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) and Jasper Stelio (HEX)
Cooper Goldman (Mikan) and Ashley White (Unbound)
Lincoln White (Ghostie) and Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon)
Spencer Morisette (Ghostie)

IC
I should be able to get the IC up sometime today! How does that sound to everyone? Let me know below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Guys! We've lost two females! D: I'll probably be making another one so we can get this show on the road, but we still need one more female! If any of you guys wanna make one more girl, let me know! I'll message you with other questions from there if you decide to take the last one! Off to work on my girl now
I can make one more

The Nerdy Redhead Introvert
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☮☮☮ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Cassie||Cass||Red||

Birthday: September 11, Virgo

[bg=#000000]
4851854.png

Face Claim: Nadia Esra
Color Reference: ff6600

"I'm a strong, independent, introvert who don't need a social life."

☮BASICS☮

☮Gender☮
||Female||

☮Job☮
☮Librarian
☮Boss Records

☮APPEARANCE☮

☮Height☮
5 ft 2 in

☮Weight☮
110 pounds

☮Piercings☮
c61667fba6712effd9e63b74f558e2da.jpg

☮Tattoos☮
f02e6dd202c821fcc583d8dd88187705.jpg
☮Marks☮
25660781_1463041946.1941_EmEVEX_n.jpg

☮Health Ailments☮
☮Anxiety
☮Epilepsy

☮PERSONAL☮

☮Personality☮
Cassidy is the definition of introvert! She tends to keep to herself, often staying out of drama, and enjoys being by herself most of the time. Cass can usually be found at cooped up on the couch reading a book, or spending time with her family, and there's not a lot of times she goes out with friends to do things the usual 21 year old would do. This is mostly because she's such a quiet, shy person, but also because she has a mini human to take look after. Aubrey has had an impact on Cassie's personality as well. Being a young parent has given Cassidy a more positive outlook on life than she already had, and also added to the already responsible side of her personality.

Despite all of the hurtful things she's had to deal with in the past, she's still very trusting of most and welcomes everyone with open arms. She loves the feeling she gets from helping others and making people smile. Cass is always trying to bring out the best in other people and make them happy, she cannot stand it when someone's upset when she knows she can do something to change it. She enjoys traveling and helping people whenever she can. Cassidy can make friends with just about anyone and doesn't judge. As long as you're respectful to her, then you're cool. She is a girl who doesn't get angry easily, so it takes a lot for you to get on her bad side, but when you get there, you're gonna stay there for a while.

☮Things you like about yourself☮
☮Her hair and eyes
☮That she's a nice person
☮She's patient
☮How fast she took on a motherly role

☮Things you don't like about yourself☮
☮She can be a bit of a pushover
☮How quiet and awkward she is
☮How insecure she is about herself

☮Likes☮
☮Classical Music
☮Camping
☮Stargazing
☮Reading
☮Rain
☮Animals
☮Traveling
☮Cooking
☮Orange
☮Tea
☮Forehead kisses

☮Dislikes☮
☮Rude people
☮Huge crowds
☮Dropping her food on the floor
☮Homophobes
☮Dishonesty
☮Rap music
☮Anxiety
☮Wet socks
☮Hard drugs
☮Hospitals

☮Hobbies/Talents☮
☮Knitting/Crocheting
☮Playing violin
☮Reading
☮Dancing
☮Writing poetry

☮Secrets☮
☮She was in an abusive relationship for a year
☮There were times during early motherhoof that she thought about giving Aubrey up for adoption

☮Strengths☮
☮Smart
☮Caring
☮Keeps to herself
☮Stays out of drama
☮Debate (arguing)
☮Low maintenance

☮Weaknesses☮
☮She's too nice sometimes
☮Easily influenced
☮Her family
☮Epilepsy
☮Her niece Aubrey
☮Animals
☮Her anxiety gets the best of her sometimes

☮HISTORY☮
Cassidy Alison August was second born to Elise and Destiny August via artificial insemination. She had a twin sister named Celine and has a younger brother named Daniel. Her upbringing wasn't bad at all. Both of her mothers worked pretty good jobs, and made sure that the kids always had what they needed. Cassidy was always really quiet and reserved, even in her younger years. She never liked being around a lot of people and found joy in being by herself most of the time. The typical, shy sweetheart with straight A's.

Towards the beginning of Cassidy's sophomore year, Cassidy began dating Austin Jack. He was her first ever boyfriend and expected their relationship to be fine. He was sweet and caring at first, but a few months into their relationship his demeanor began to change. He was treating Cass like shit and she had no idea how to get away from it. Every time she tried, to leave, he'd weasel his way back into her life. On their one year anniversary, after countless beatings and pointless arguments, Cassidy finally thought she had enough. She ended up breaking it off during a fight they had, while also breaking a few of his bones since it'd gotten physical.

While Cassidy was a successful student, worker and daughter, the same couldn't be said for her sister Celine. By the time she was 15, she'd already dropped out of school and gotten into hard drugs, she'd also gotten pregnant at the end of what was supposed to be her junior year of high school. The next year, during the middle of Cassidy's senior year, Celine ended up having Cassidy's niece Aubrey. Aubrey was born addicted to heroine, and sadly, Celine died of overdose.

The loss of her sister was hard for Cassidy and the rest of the family, but they all had to be strong for Aubrey seeing that they had to take care of her. Cassidy adopted her niece and assumed a motherly role, something she'd always wanted, but didn't expect to take on so soon. Aubrey is now three years old, and will be staying with her parents while she's on the show.

☮DATING STUFF☮

☮What you look for in a partner☮
"I just want a guy who's a sweetheart. Someone who's gonna be there for Aubrey and me, and who won't treat us horribly. Basic stuff that everyone should want in a relationship. It honestly doesn't take much to keep me happy, I'm real low maintenance."

☮What is a deal breaker for you?☮
"Someone who's abusive. I'm not having any of that negativity in my life or Aubrey's. We both deserve more than being treated like we're nothing."

☮What are three things about you people would find surprising?☮
"I'm really good at martial arts and have no problem fighting if I have to, it's surprising because I'm so nice I guess. I like some rock and heavy metal music, and that I sort of have a daughter."

☮How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?☮
"In all honesty, there hasn't been many. I've been in like two. They ended because I don't know how to date people who aren't total douchebags."

☮Have you ever been engaged or married?☮
"No, thank God for it. If I married any of the guys I used to date, I'd die."

☮Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?☮
"I do have a daughter, kind of. I adopted my sister's daughter Aubrey when she passed away. She's an absolute sweetheart and I love taking care of her. I can't wait to have kids of my own as well."

☮What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship☮
"A guy who isn't complete shit."

☮RELATIONSHIPS☮

☮Family☮
||Destiny August||Mother||52||Alive||
||Elise August||Mother||54||Alive||
||Celine August||Twin Older Sister||21||Deceased||
||Daniel August||Younger Brother||14||Alive||
||Aubrey August||Niece/Daughter||3||Alive||

☮Friends☮
OPEN!

☮Match☮
TBA

☮Enemies☮
OPEN!

☮Other☮
OPEN!

☮Exes☮
||Austin Jack||"He was an abusive asshole!"||1 year||Nope||
||Eli Whitthers||"He cheated the entire and used me."||No||

☮FAVORITES☮

☮Celebrity Male☮
☮Dylan O'Brien
☮Chris Hemsworth

☮Celebrity Female☮
☮Emily Browning

☮Food☮
☮Sushi

☮Sport☮
☮Martial Arts

☮Movie☮
☮The Fault in Our Stars

☮Animal☮
☮Turtles

☮EXTRAS☮

☮Why should we pick you for the show?☮
"Honestly, I'd like to be on the show because I want to find someone who's gonna be good to me and Aubrey. I'm tired of guys who treat us like shit, and hopefully you guys can find someone different for me. For us."

☮Passwords☮
"Uh, I forgot..."
LOOK EM UP MY DUDES!

☮Extra☮
☮She adopted her niece Aubrey after her sister died
☮Her eyes are a forest green color
☮She has an Irish accent

☮Pets☮
"I'm bringing my border collie Cleo. She's about 8 months old and she's just a delight. Aubrey's not too excited about me taking her though."

☮Song☮
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
All done with my awkward little sweetheart Cassidy!

@MaryGold asked me a wonderful question a day or so ago about them being able to bring pets, and I don't see why not, so feel free to add pets into your CS and bring them on the show when we start the IC

Now I gotta think up pets^^ yay XD

@MaryGold asked me a wonderful question a day or so ago about them being able to bring pets, and I don't see why not, so feel free to add pets into your CS and bring them on the show when we start the IC
SNAKES RUNNING RAMPANT

• Love
Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦

Caaaats.... Meow

Cats and Snakes.... Bad Times xD

Why does no one like snakes! They are so cute~

Cats and Snakes.... Bad Times xD
Lol. I love cats and Infinity lurvs cats. She has one or two. Whoever may bring a dog she may have to stay clear of because she's literally allergic XD

And I find snakes cute! So does my girl Nitty B) she loves animals

Josh would be like "okay, cool" with pretty much any animal.

@Misguided†Ghost So after @IceQueen finishes her character we'll get things up and all that good jazz

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Lol. I love cats and Infinity lurvs cats. She has one or two. Whoever may bring a dog she may have to stay clear of because she's literally allergic XD

And I find snakes cute! So does my girl Nitty B) she loves animals

Josh would be like "okay, cool" with pretty much any animal.

@Misguided†Ghost So after @IceQueen finishes her character we'll get things up and all that good jazz
It's going to be kinda shit, but who cares. Going to steals the colors from my other character because I don have time for BBC codes. She is already contemplating pairings I believe

Why does no one like snakes! They are so cute~
What no I love snakes. Favorite animals after Wolves XD. I was saying cats and snakes in the same house is horrible. Saw a snake eat a cat before lol. Bad memories.

What no I love snakes. Favorite animals after Wolves XD. I was saying cats and snakes in the same house is horrible. Saw a snake eat a cat before lol. Bad memories.
Well how big was the snake

That's horrible. O.o

Omg, I'm laughing pretty ba because in my previous post I almost posted "thongs up and running" instead of "things up and running"

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Marco will have a Husky Doggy named Warrior
siberian-husky-dog-breed-pictures-2.jpg

Caprice is going to have a Leopard Gecko named Hershey
leopard-gecko.jpg

An Anaconda XD.
That explains a lot. A snake can eat something twice the size of its head so I didn't think it would be an itty bitty ball pythons. Ball pythons are my faves

Then again maybe Mo has a renticulated python.

That explains a lot. A snake can eat something twice the size of its head so I didn't think it would be an itty bitty ball pythons. Ball pythons are my faves

Then again maybe Mo has a renticulated python.
Marco and Caprice don't have anything wrong with snakes. Just please don't let Warrior or Hershey go missing XD.

Marco and Caprice don't have anything wrong with snakes. Just please don't let Warrior or Hershey go missing XD.
Annacondas on average get as large as 15 feet

Renticulated pythons can get twenty.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.