2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4742121.png

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.154380/]IC[/btn]
finding-love-some-one-Favim.com-361120.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you're willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Liza Santori
black-divider1.png
THE HOUSE

WHOLE HOUSE
main.jpg
LIVING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
MEETING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
KITCHEN
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
CHILL ROOM

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
DINING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
BEDROOMS
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
BATHROOM

The bathtub is bigger. Almost hot tub size, but not quite.
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png

There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 12, it's 12 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 6 males and 6 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 8 and 8. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

CHARACTERS
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted ^~^ Only when it's finished though. I'll also link everyone's characters, so remember to put each character sheet in a different post, if you do make more than one. A ❣ next to your character's name means you've posted your starter to the IC)
Females
1 ♥ Bailey StelioMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass
2 ♥ Aspen Vikander lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Gigi Hadid
3 ♥ Cassidy August Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Nadia Esra ❣
4 ♥ Maranda Smith IceQueen ♥ Face Claim: Brianna Hildebrand
5 Nadia CrissIceQueen ♥ Face Claim:
6 Infinity Houlton MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Kendall Jenner ❣
7 Robyn Harrison Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Halsey

Males
1 ♥ Spencer MorisetteMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Matthew Grey Gubler
2 ♥ Cooper Goldman✦ みかん ✦ ♥ Face Claim: Tyler Posey
3 ♥ Joshua Kingsleigh MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Hunter Parrish ❣
4 ♥ Jasper Stelio HEX ♥ Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
5 ♥ Lincoln White Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Jeydon Wale ❣
6 Jackson Ainsley lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Andy Biersack
7 Ashley White Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Oliver Sykes ❣
black-divider1.png

CHARACTER SHEET

[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don't like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn't like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN'T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

Song
black-divider1.png

!UPDATES!
(Check this every few days or so. I'll be talking about stuff going on in the roleplay here and such. I'll probably tell you when to check it sometimes as well.)

UPPED CHARACTER COUNT
So I told you guys that I might up the character count, and I did! I ended up making it 8 and 8 instead of 6 and 6.

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start working on your IC starters, the first post should probably be about you packing or something and getting picked up in a limo to go to the mansion all of our characters will be staying at. Be descriptive as you can (which I know you'll all do), and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is backyard of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I'm gonna start working on relationship suggestions for all of the characters who are done so far! I'll tag you guys in it so you can look it over and tell me what you think. For the characters who aren't done yet, I'll just post another suggestion post when they are done!

CHARACTERS
Oh my God you guys!! I absolutely love everyone's characters and I can't wait to start the IC with you guys and see how all of this craziness goes down!

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS
I started working on relationship suggestions last time I said I was like a week or two ago, but I got bored and gave up! I'll probably start working on that again when I'm done with these updates, so be ready for all of those or half of those, or something xD

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS?! JUST KIDDING xD ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR PAIRINGS!!! I KNOW YOU ARE!

PAIRINGS
It took a while, but I got pairings! I looked at what everyone said in their dating questions and paired accordingly. There's a few people in there who are based on an opposites attract type of deal, but still work out pretty well with compatibility from their dating questions. They aren't perfect, but pretty fucking close! Everyone is linked too, because why tf not?! xD
Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) x Maranda Smith (IceQueen)
Ashley White (Unbound) x Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Cooper Goldman (✦ みかん ✦) x Cassidy August (Misguided†Ghost)
Jasper Stelio (HEX) x Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) x Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon) x Nadia Criss (IceQueen)
Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost) x Robyn Harrison (Unbound)

ROOMS
I'm doing rooms right now and honestly I'm gonna do it mostly randomly unless I notice two roommates who would be good friends, or start some drama, etc. If anyone has any cute, clever names to name the Girls Hall and Guys Hall, let me know!

Girls
Cassidy August (Ghostie) and Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Robyn Harrison (Unbound) and Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Bailey Stelio (Ghostie) and Maranda Smith (IceQueen)

Nadia Criss (IceQueen)

Guys
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) and Jasper Stelio (HEX)
Cooper Goldman (Mikan) and Ashley White (Unbound)
Lincoln White (Ghostie) and Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon)
Spencer Morisette (Ghostie)

IC
I should be able to get the IC up sometime today! How does that sound to everyone? Let me know below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold

The Smooth Drug Dealing Player
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⌛⌛⌛ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Spence||

Birthday: March 9th, Pisces

[bg=#000000]
4728797.png

Face Claim: Matthew Gray Gubler
Color Reference: 008712

"I'm not really scared of the dark, more so the absence of light."

⌛BASICS⌛

⌛Gender⌛
||Male||

⌛Job⌛
⌛Pharmacist
⌛Artist
⌛Nurse (Formerly)

⌛APPEARANCE⌛

⌛Height⌛
6 ft 2 in

⌛Weight⌛
212 pounds

⌛Piercings⌛
||None||

⌛Tattoos⌛
black-white-cardinal-bird-tattoo-on-ribs.jpg
⌛Marks⌛
A few scars here and there from childhood

⌛Health Ailments⌛
⌛Allergic to penicillin

⌛PERSONAL⌛

⌛Personality⌛
Smarty pants: Spencer is a very smart guy and he's not afraid to show it. He didn't get two bachelor degrees for no reason.

Confident: He's a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows that he looks good and he's not afraid to flaunt his stuff. He's a bit cocky in all honesty, and he tends to talk about himself a lot.

Caring: Spencer will do anything for his friends and the people he cares about. If he has to put his own life on hold (he doesn't do this often) to help someone he loves, he will.

Flirty: He's a bit of a ladies man. He likes to flirt a lot and use his smarts and other skills to get the ladies. He can be a bit of a player too. It's not uncommon for him to flirt with more than one girl at a time, but that's only when he's not in a committed relationship! When he's really feelin' a girl, he'll drop all his "hoes" to be with her.

Hopeless Romantic: Being a hopeless romantic and a player are two traits that can be a bit confusing, but Spencer is definitely both. He thinks that his many heartbreaks are the reason for his player attitude, but he really just wants to settle down and find a girl who he really cares about and really cares about him. Sometimes, he takes his relationships a bit too fast and ends up getting hurt, but he's trying to take things a lot more slowly.

Dependable: Spencer is a guy who anyone can go to for almost anything! Need to know what to wear on a date? Ask Spencer! The girl of your dreams is mad at you and you don't know what to do to make her feel better? Go to Spencer! He probably knows! Need an extra toothbrush? Spencer's got one! He's the go-to guy if you need a helping hand, advice or just a shoulder to cry on,

Partier: Although he doesn't party too much anymore, Spencer does like to get down with a party every once in a while. He likes to stay out late and go clubbing with friends, just not as much as the usual 25 year old.

Positive: For the most part, Spencer is a very positive person. He usually believes that no matter what, something good will always happen and although it may not seem like it, things will always get better.

⌛Things you like about yourself⌛
⌛He's successful
⌛Good sense of humor
⌛Pretty attractive
⌛Listens to people

⌛Things you don't like about yourself ⌛
⌛Brags about his wealth
⌛Almost always wants to take the easy way out
⌛A bit of a player
⌛Workaholic

⌛Likes⌛
⌛Magic
⌛Swimming
⌛Art
⌛Working
⌛Camping
⌛Nurses
⌛Animals
⌛Food
⌛Lemonade
⌛Girls who play hard to get (he likes a challenge)
⌛Money
⌛Rain

⌛Dislikes⌛
⌛Hospital food
⌛Cheap stuff
⌛Running out of art supplies
⌛Small houses
⌛When it gets too hot
⌛Bugs
⌛Brussels Sprouts

⌛Hobbies/Talents⌛
⌛Magic tricks
⌛He can sing
⌛Knows a lot about pharmaceuticals and what they do to you
⌛Dancing

⌛Secrets ⌛
⌛He gives his sister drugs from his work
⌛He was an alcoholic from the ages 16-19
⌛He's had to save his sister from overdosing 3 times.
⌛He's been engaged twice

⌛Strengths⌛
⌛Smart af
⌛Knows a lot about drugs and doctor stuff
⌛CPR certified
⌛Ladies man
⌛Book smart
⌛Singing
⌛Good memory

⌛Weaknesses⌛
⌛Cute girls
⌛Money
⌛Animals
⌛His family (especially his sister)
⌛Sweets
⌛A good book
⌛A bit cocky
⌛Brags a lot

⌛HISTORY⌛
(WIP)

⌛DATING STUFF⌛

⌛What you look for in a partner⌛
"I want a girl who knows what she wants in life and knows how to go for it and get it. I don't care what she looks like (but it'd be cool if she was fire) and she just has to be herself around me and I'm sure I'll like her. I'm not too picky, but I'd like for her to be smart, like magic, and be alright with corny jokes. Ooh she has to be good with kids because I want like 6 of them. I want a girl that doesn't mind being taken care of and that's okay with building each other up."

⌛What is a deal breaker for you?⌛
"I don't want a girl who's all about partying and drinking all the time. I mean, it's fun sometimes, but come on, it's not what life is all about."

⌛What are three things about you people would find surprising?⌛
"I love classical music, I have a Bachelor's degree in nursing and pharmaceutical science, and I am afraid of the dark. It's crazy I know."

⌛How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?⌛
"I've been in three serious relationships. The first one was when I was a freshman in high school. We were together for three years and broke up because she moved to Germany with her dad. The second girl I dated my freshman year of college. We dated for 8 months, got engaged and it turns out she'd cheated throughout the entire thing. My third girlfriend I met a few months after the cheater. We dated for about a year and a half, got engaged and she broke up with me because she said I cared about work a lot more than our relationship."

⌛Have you ever been engaged or married?⌛
"I've been engaged two times, but never married. I would love to settle down and get married one of these days though."

⌛Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?⌛
"I would absolutely LOVE to have kids. I want 5 or 6 kids. It's just always been one of my dreams to have a big family."

⌛What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship⌛
"I have yet to find a girl who wants the same things in life as me. A woman who wants to be successful, wants a big family and just wants to build a life."

⌛RELATIONSHIPS⌛

⌛Family⌛
||Deborah Morisette||Mother||Alive||
||Alec Morisette||Father||Alive||
||Aurora Morisette||Younger Sister||Alive||
||Daniel Morisette||Younger Brother||Deceased||

⌛Friends⌛
OPEN!

⌛Match⌛
TBA

⌛Enemies⌛
OPEN!

⌛Other⌛
OPEN!

⌛Exes⌛
||Danielle Rennik||She moved away||3 years||No we weren't engaged/married||
||Alice Roth||She cheated||8 months||Yes we were engaged||
||Tabitha Bird||She said I was to into work||1 year and 7 months||Yes we were engaged||

⌛FAVORITES⌛

⌛Celebrity Male⌛
⌛Will Ferrell

⌛Celebrity Female⌛
⌛Jennifer Lawrence
⌛AJ Cook

⌛Food⌛
⌛Pasta

Sport⌛
⌛Soccer

⌛Movie ⌛
⌛13 Ghosts

⌛Animal⌛
⌛Penguin

⌛EXTRAS⌛

⌛Why should we pick you for the show?⌛
"I think you should pick me because I've tried everything with dating, so why not let you guys pick for me? You're matchmakers right? Let's see if you match me. It'd be nice to meet a woman I'm actually compatible with on every level."

⌛Passwords⌛
"Are those really necessary?"
LOOK EM UP MY DUDES!

⌛Extra⌛

⌛Song⌛
[/bg]

Last edited:

The High Maintenance Rich Girl
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✿✿✿ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Bay||Bay-Bay||Bailey-Bug (only to her brother and close friends)

Birthday: November 17th, Scorpio

[bg=#000000]
4731348.png

Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass
Color Reference: F23A84

"I'm not high maintenance, you just have low standards."

✿BASICS✿

✿Gender✿
||Female||

✿Job✿
✿Occasional modeling gigs

✿APPEARANCE✿

✿Height✿
4 ft 10 in

✿Weight✿
100 pounds

✿Piercings✿
img-thing
18a20b0410e6d23b6c2decff1f905a7e.jpg

✿Tattoos✿
we-accept-the-love-we-think-love-tattoo.jpg
white-cherry-blossom-tattoo.jpg
73e6e5f53c8588bd44cc74273f985d91.jpg
1ba9fac09ed20eada7df2ccbdbd8d2af.jpg
Dioni_my_hero.29453.jpg
sCsmwlQ.jpg

✿Marks✿
She has a small scar on her nose that's just barely visible

✿Health Ailments✿
✿Bipolar Disorder

✿PERSONAL✿

✿Personality✿
Bailey is a little bit of a handful until you get past her bitchy attitude. Bailey is seen as an extrovert, and she definitely is. She's one to go out to parties and look good while she's doing it. Bailey has a carefree attitude when it comes to what people think of her. Or at least that's what she leads people to believe. She is very blunt when it comes to voicing her opinions about things. Especially when she doesn't like you. She'll be sure to let you know and won't spare your feelings when doing it. She doesn't really think about the things she says or does before saying/doing them, making her a bit reckless. Bailey swings on the manipulative side of town as well, often using her beauty and money to get what she wants. Bailey's a tiny little thing, which is probably what makes her such an angry little monster sometimes. Her temper isn't one to mess with, so it's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there. There is also a bit of a condescending 'I'm better than you' aspect to her personality that makes her a little hard to be around. This isn't always the case though, trust me.

Bailey isn't always a rude, havoc-wreaking bitch, even though that's what she leads everyone to believe. Anyone who's patient enough to really get close to her knows that she can be a total sweetheart. In fact, she doesn't mean to be the rude-ass she is, it's just the way she was raised. She doesn't really act like it all the time and no one gets to see this side of her, but Bailey is a smart cookie. She uses her quick wits and intuition to help her out in sticky situations. She's also very observant and is usually very aware of her surroundings. Bailey is very overly confident, which a lot of the time turns into cockiness. This isn't always the case, however. She's proud of the good person that she can be and takes pride in herself and the things that she does. Bailey is a girl who can wake up in the morning and know she looks good and she'll definitely tell everyone about it, which takes us to the fact that she is a total flirt. If she thinks you're cute, she's probably gonna flirt with you. She is considerate enough to stop being so flirty if you're not feeling it.

Bailey has some very high standards, more or less. High being an understatement if you look at all of the things she's into and the type of guys she dates. All of the things about relationships that her mother has fed her over time aren't how she really feels about love. In all honesty, Bailey is a bigger hopeless romantic than Taylor Swift. She's looking for love, trying her hardest to do so, but she's looking for it in all the wrong places. Not wrong places as in crusty dive-bars or lameos hitting on hitting on her in clubs, but wrong as in the qualities she looks for in a guy.

✿Things you like about yourself✿
✿She's rich
✿Her appearance
✿Her fashion choice
✿Her high standards

✿Things you don't like about yourself✿
✿Doesn't date often
✿Can be a little too rude
✿Very high standards, high enough to keep her from dating
✿Her laugh (even though it's cute to most)

✿Likes✿
✿Rich guys
✿Flowers as everyone can tell from her tattoos
✿Shopping
✿Coconut
✿ Money
✿Getting her hair and nails done
✿Chocolate
✿Rain
✿Yogurt (frozen and regular)
✿Cute dates
✿The beach
✿Spending money
✿The Weeknd (singer)

✿Dislikes✿
✿Being cut off
✿Cheap stuff
✿Not getting a guy's number
✿When she breaks a nail
✿Small rooms
✿Bugs
✿Doing most work

✿Hobbies/Talents✿
✿Shopping
✿Modeling
✿Singing
✿Cake decorating

✿Secrets✿
✿She's never truly been in love
✿Her mom is the reason she thinks she has to marry for money
✿Her mom is a gold-digger
✿Her mother keeps their father away from them and tells them he's a deadbeat

✿Strengths✿
✿Shopping
✿Bitching out people
✿Drinking
✿Cheerleading
✿Singing
✿Looking beautiful
✿Can fight
✿Spontaneous
✿Successful
✿Intelligent
✿Sweet

✿Weaknesses✿
✿Sensitive
✿Her brother
✿Very high maintenance
✿Short af
✿Rude
✿Her outlook on love is shattered because of her mom
✿Bossy
✿Impatient
✿Anger issues
✿Blunt

✿HISTORY✿
(WIP)

✿DATING STUFF✿

✿What you look for in a partner✿
"I just want a guy who has a significant amount of money, knows how to treat a lady, can handle my shopping habits, can handle my mother, and understands that I have very very high standards. Uhm, he has to be taller than me, which honestly shouldn't be a problem since I'm 4 feet 10 inches tall. Yeah, there's kind of a lot of rules. Sorry, not sorry hon."

✿What is a deal breaker for you?✿
"He can't be broke! Like that's an absolute no no.."

✿What are three things about you people would find surprising?✿
"I've never been in love, I honestly don't blame my dad for not coming to see Jas and I, I absolutely love nerdy guys. Don't say anything!."

✿How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?✿
"I'm really not sure if I'd call them too serious since I wasn't really in love with the guys. I've been in like two where we didn't break up a few months later."

✿Have you ever been engaged or married?✿
"I've surprisingly never been engaged or married."

✿Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?✿
"The thought of little me's running around is kinda scary, but no doubt it'd be nice. Maybe someday."

✿What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship✿
"Probably a guy who will support my shopping habits, a guy who'll try to be with me no matter how difficult I can be would honestly be so nice. I feel like people don't think that I realize how much of a handful I can be. I DO! I know that I can be a bitch, a shopaholic, and very high maintenance, but I don't think that means I don't deserve to fall in love and have someone love me back. I just need a little push."

✿RELATIONSHIPS✿

✿Family✿
||Maria Di Vaio||Mother||Alive||
||Diego Di Vaio||Step Father||Alive||
||Alejandro Stelio||Biological Father||Alive||
||Jasper Stelio||Twin Brother||Alive||

✿Friends✿
OPEN!

✿Match✿
TBA

✿Enemies✿
OPEN!

✿Other✿
OPEN!

✿Exes✿
||Austin Davis||Brother didn't like him||7 months||No we weren't engaged/married||
||Dustin Lace||Wouldn't support my shopping habit||5 months||Nope||
||Brandon Stoop||He said I was "too much" for him||10 months||No||

✿FAVORITES✿

✿Celebrity Male✿
✿Channing Tatum
✿Norman Reedus

✿Celebrity Female✿
✿Kim Kardashian
✿Kylie Jenner

✿Food✿
✿Gyros
✿Vanilla Yogurt with berries and granola

✿Sport✿
✿Football (doesn't tell anyone)

✿Movie✿
✿Magic Mike

✿Animal✿
✿Birds

✿EXTRAS✿

✿Why should we pick you for the show?✿
"I think you should pick me because I'm cute and I think you guys can find some rich hotties."

✿Passwords✿
"Uhm...?"
LOOK EM UP MY DUDES!

✿Extra✿
✿She and her brother can speak fluent Spanish, Italian and Romanian
✿Her outlook on life is shattered because her mom left the man she loved (her biological dad) because he was poor and married their stepdad for money.

✿Pets✿
"I'm totally bringing my baby girl Lila! She's so adorable. A model, just like mommy!"

✿Song✿
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
I would definitely give this a try. A Male Spot. NO FC yet. Probably will find one before I go to bed.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie

a s p e n
tumblr_o30om4QsGp1u6hf4qo1_400.gif

[bg=#333333]

[dash=pink]

• NAME
    Aspen Julia Guinevere Vikander

NICKNAME/S
    Penny

BIRTHDAY
    3 September

ZODIAC SIGN
    Virgo

ETHNICITY
    50% Dutch (paternal)
    50% Palestinian (maternal)

OCCUPATION
    Photographer/Artist

• HAIR
    Light blonde, curly, shoulder-length

EYES
    Blue-green

SKIN
    Tanned

HEIGHT
    5'10"

WEIGHT
    58kg

PIERCINGS
    Right nostril, both earlobes, both helixes, belly button, septum

TATTOOS
    An elaborate dream catcher between her shoulder blades

MARKS
    Several moles and freckles

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Severe peanut allergy
    Gets hay fever in the spring
    Suffered from depression after having her daughter but has since recovered.

• PERSONALITY
    With a hyperactive mind, a lively personality and an exuberant energy that has gotten her into trouble quite a few times over the course of her life, it is safe to say that Aspen is an extrovert. She is full of energy and happiness and never fails to brighten up a room. She has certainly calmed down a bit since having her daughter, but this is simply because she is tired a lot of the time now.

Aspen is incredibly artistic. She has a creative mind and views the world around her through a filter that makes everything seem a lot more beautiful than it is. This allows her to take stunning photographs and draw beautiful pictures but it has also caused her to grow quite naive. She doesn't see the dark sides of people and gives too many chances.

Aspen is very compassionate and a devoted mother whose maternal instincts have shaped her into a protective and dedicated parent. However, she loves to play with her daughter and is quite childlike at times, despite being mature when she needs to be. Aspen is very responsible and very independent and makes a point out of not needing anyone.

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
    "I like how devoted I am to my daughter and to my career."

"I like how determined I am despite all the setbacks I've experienced. I know. Lot of people who would have give up long before me."

"I like my eyes. I think they're my best feature."

THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
    "Ugh, I'm so tall! Why am I like this?"

"Oh my god, I can be so awkward around people sometimes. I hate it so much."

"Why do I have to be allergic to peanuts? Do you understand how good Reese's are? Life is so unfair."

Makeup | Photography | Spending time with her daughter | Children's movies | Horror movies | Cooking | Sweets | Baking | Soda | Lush bath bombs | Painting | Drawing | Scented candles | Decorating for the festive seasons

DISLIKES
    Bullies | Abusers | Pedophiles | Criminals | Vegetables | Pop music | Bad hair days | When she can't get her makeup right | Bikes | Her father | Her ex-boyfriend | Being underestimated | Not having the Internet | Reality TV | Sci-fi

HOBBIES
    Drawing | Painting | Spending time with her daughter

TALENTS
    Drawing | Painting | Makeup

SECRETS
    - There was a time during her pregnancy when Aspen wanted to have an abortion. She is still ashamed of herself for this.

- Aspen struggled with depression after she gave birth. She wanted to give up her daughter.

STRENGTHS
    Drawing | Painting | Working with children

WEAKNESSES
    Terrified of falling depressed again | Bad at math

• Aspen grew up as the daughter of a policeman and a science professor. Naturally, she didn't fit in well with her mathematically-brained siblings and family members.

She fell pregnant with the son of a wealthy lawyer when she was seventeen. Of course, her conservative parents kicked her out, but her boyfriend Shannon bought her an apartment and funded all of her needs. She was elated when he moved in with her, but things started to turn sour soon after.

Shannon began to hit her and force her to do things she didn't want to do while she was pregnant. This abuse contributed to her depression and she wanted to abort her baby as she didn't want a child to live with such a horrible man.

As much as she hates it, she was glad when Shannon died in a car crash. His parents were deeply sorry for the abuse Aspen suffered and continue to give Aspen two hundred dollars a month. While Aspen is on the show, they are caring for her daughter.

• WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER?
    "I want someone who can be a good father for my daughter. He would have to be kind, compassionate and ready to have more children. I'd like at least two more. I would also like him to be taller than me."

WHAT IS A DEAL BREAKER FOR YOU?
    "If he's not good with kids or doesn't like kids, then it's not going to work out between us. If he's not willing to work out problems, then he's out. And if he ever hits me..."

THREE SURPRISING THINGS ABOUT YOU?
    "I'm very good at singing, which is surprising for some reason."

"My height. I don't look 5'10" in pictures."

"The fact that I have a six-year-old daughter."

HOW MANY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS? WHY DID THEY END?
    "One. Shannon. He died."

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ENGAGED OR MARRIED?
    "No."

DO YOU HAVE/WANT KIDS? WHY/WHY NOT?
    "I have a six-year-old daughter named Imogen. I love her so much. I'd like at least two more kids."

WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP?
    "I want someone who can love me. I want a man who can be a father to my daughter."

• FAMILY
    Gregory Vikander | Father
    Gloria Vikander | Mother
    Andrew Vikander | Older brother
    Leanne Vikander | Older sister
    Hadley Vikander | Older brother
    ~
    Imogen Vikander | 6 | Daughter

FRIENDS
    Hailey Greenvale | Best friend

MATCH
    tba