2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4742121.png

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.154380/]IC[/btn]
finding-love-some-one-Favim.com-361120.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you're willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Liza Santori
black-divider1.png
THE HOUSE

WHOLE HOUSE
main.jpg
LIVING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
MEETING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
KITCHEN
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
CHILL ROOM

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
DINING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
BEDROOMS
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
BATHROOM

The bathtub is bigger. Almost hot tub size, but not quite.
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png

There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 12, it's 12 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 6 males and 6 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 8 and 8. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

CHARACTERS
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted ^~^ Only when it's finished though. I'll also link everyone's characters, so remember to put each character sheet in a different post, if you do make more than one. A ❣ next to your character's name means you've posted your starter to the IC)
Females
1 ♥ Bailey StelioMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass
2 ♥ Aspen Vikander lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Gigi Hadid
3 ♥ Cassidy August Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Nadia Esra ❣
4 ♥ Maranda Smith IceQueen ♥ Face Claim: Brianna Hildebrand
5 Nadia CrissIceQueen ♥ Face Claim:
6 Infinity Houlton MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Kendall Jenner ❣
7 Robyn Harrison Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Halsey

Males
1 ♥ Spencer MorisetteMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Matthew Grey Gubler
2 ♥ Cooper Goldman✦ みかん ✦ ♥ Face Claim: Tyler Posey
3 ♥ Joshua Kingsleigh MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Hunter Parrish ❣
4 ♥ Jasper Stelio HEX ♥ Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
5 ♥ Lincoln White Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Jeydon Wale ❣
6 Jackson Ainsley lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Andy Biersack
7 Ashley White Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Oliver Sykes ❣
black-divider1.png

CHARACTER SHEET

[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don't like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn't like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN'T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

Song
black-divider1.png

!UPDATES!
(Check this every few days or so. I'll be talking about stuff going on in the roleplay here and such. I'll probably tell you when to check it sometimes as well.)

UPPED CHARACTER COUNT
So I told you guys that I might up the character count, and I did! I ended up making it 8 and 8 instead of 6 and 6.

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start working on your IC starters, the first post should probably be about you packing or something and getting picked up in a limo to go to the mansion all of our characters will be staying at. Be descriptive as you can (which I know you'll all do), and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is backyard of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I'm gonna start working on relationship suggestions for all of the characters who are done so far! I'll tag you guys in it so you can look it over and tell me what you think. For the characters who aren't done yet, I'll just post another suggestion post when they are done!

CHARACTERS
Oh my God you guys!! I absolutely love everyone's characters and I can't wait to start the IC with you guys and see how all of this craziness goes down!

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS
I started working on relationship suggestions last time I said I was like a week or two ago, but I got bored and gave up! I'll probably start working on that again when I'm done with these updates, so be ready for all of those or half of those, or something xD

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS?! JUST KIDDING xD ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR PAIRINGS!!! I KNOW YOU ARE!

PAIRINGS
It took a while, but I got pairings! I looked at what everyone said in their dating questions and paired accordingly. There's a few people in there who are based on an opposites attract type of deal, but still work out pretty well with compatibility from their dating questions. They aren't perfect, but pretty fucking close! Everyone is linked too, because why tf not?! xD
Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) x Maranda Smith (IceQueen)
Ashley White (Unbound) x Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Cooper Goldman (✦ みかん ✦) x Cassidy August (Misguided†Ghost)
Jasper Stelio (HEX) x Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) x Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon) x Nadia Criss (IceQueen)
Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost) x Robyn Harrison (Unbound)

ROOMS
I'm doing rooms right now and honestly I'm gonna do it mostly randomly unless I notice two roommates who would be good friends, or start some drama, etc. If anyone has any cute, clever names to name the Girls Hall and Guys Hall, let me know!

Girls
Cassidy August (Ghostie) and Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Robyn Harrison (Unbound) and Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Bailey Stelio (Ghostie) and Maranda Smith (IceQueen)

Nadia Criss (IceQueen)

Guys
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) and Jasper Stelio (HEX)
Cooper Goldman (Mikan) and Ashley White (Unbound)
Lincoln White (Ghostie) and Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon)
Spencer Morisette (Ghostie)

IC
I should be able to get the IC up sometime today! How does that sound to everyone? Let me know below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold

4731228.png

1fd28282285c585bd2e3d8716f7be44499a0811f_600.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Face Claim: Adam Gallagher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Color Reference:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]BASICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jasper Aiden Stalio[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nickname(s) [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jace[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]23, November 17th, Scorpio[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Job[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Model/Photographer[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Height[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]6'5"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]210 Lbs - 3% fat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Piercings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]N.A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili][/spoili][spoili][/spoili][spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Small-Tattoos-on-Wrist.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Marks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Birthmark - small blotch on the back of his elbow, kind of looks like a small giraffe[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Health Ailments[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Allergic to: Tree nuts, apples, and cats(that one is very mild, where as tree nuts is severe)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Selfish - Touch something that is his and he will kill you. Got it? Touch his girl, and you won't have hands to touch someone ever again. Jasper is very much selfish in the love department. Maybe it's cause his mother always gets rid of his girlfriends in someway shape or form which makes him hold on tighter, but he is very protective of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Self-centered - It's all about me! That would be the name of Jasper's T.V show if he had one. He loves himself...A LOT! Most of his money goes towards his clothing and sometimes towards his sis.....nope just kidding he spends his money on himself and he likes it that way. If he's not apart of the show( date or event) he ain't spend a dime on it. It's all about Jasper when it comes to Jasper's money.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]opinionated - Yes. No. I don't think so. Those are the only short answers you will ever hear come from Jasper's mouth. He is very much a opinionated man, and well he will tell you like it is or share his thoughts even if you didn't ask. Most answers go beyond the basic yes or no, in fact that go beyond the normal answer length. If speeches are what you are looking for, Jasper is your guy![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]hopeless Romantic - There is no doubt that Jasper is a romantic guy. He goes all out for a girl at all times. Even when they ask for a simple date, somehow Jasper makes it a lot more special than a normal guy would. But! Jasper just loves the idea of being in love and sometimes he loves the love more than the person he is with.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]caring- Jasper does care. Underneath all the male gravato and down right harsh words, he cares. Most of the time he only tells people what they want to hear in order to avoid confrontation and hurting another, but when he does share his mind and it's a bit fucked up, it's Jasper showing that he cares for you. If he wasn't harsh with his honesty he would care about you at all...well he still is rude to people he doesn't like or care for, but much more than the people he likes![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]brutally honest - There is no putting things lightly for Jasper. He will say what he thinks and be honest with you, even if it hurts your feelings and absolutely crushes you inside. It's just how things work with him. At least he isn't lying to your face.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]forceful - Jasper can come across as a jerk, but really he is just a powerful guy that knows how to get what he wants when he wants.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Excitable - Jasper gets rather excited about things in his life. If there is something worth celebrating he does it big, and if there is something that he just wants to be happy about he will.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Asshole - Maybe it's cause Jasper is slightly high maintenance when it comes to relationships, but he is very picky about who he associates with and who he dates. He's standards can come across as rude, but really they're only his mother's standards.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mama's Boy - Yeah there is no making this sound amazing. Jasper is a mama's boy, period. He loves his mother and will do what she says. IT's sad, but true.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Things you like about yourself[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Everything! Okay, maybe not everything, but most of me I like. I like my work ethic, my money, my hair, my face, my clothes, how much effort I put into a relationship, how much money I spend for my girl (yeah it may not seem like I do, but she is mine so she gets to spend my money as well). Um....I like the fact that I don't take 'no' for an answer when it comes to career things. I am persistent and well very much so happy with that.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Things you don't like about yourself[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I don't like how I let my mom control me and who I date. I don't like how I am very self absorbed in myself. I don't like how much time I spend on myself. And sometimes I don't like being rich...that's like one day out of the year by the way."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Money, Expensive things (cars, clothing, houses, etc.), Girls, Fashion Week, Milan, Italy, Barcelona, Classical music, Beyonce, Hip-hop, Going Clubbing, Partying, Being a model, Shopping, Traveling, Wine, Nice Hotels, Nice Food, Ice Cream.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Poor people, Shitty jobs, no money, people spending his money, his sister's boyfriends, his sister crying, his dead-beat dad, cheap things, Country music.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies/Talents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Shopping, Race car driving, Taking photos, Playing the guitar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1. He once stole a Ferrari and crashed it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]2. His step-dad is mafia, but has a cover job as a CEO of Spain's largest industry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]3. Could also be considered to be in the mafia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]4. Killed a man in self-defense, but still haunts him[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Loyal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Passionate[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Resourceful[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Observant[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dynamic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jealous[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Obsessive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Suspicious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Manipulative[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Unyielding[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]HISTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](OPTIONAL)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]DATING STUFF[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What you look for in a partner[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I look for a girl that could please my mother, okay, now that that is off my chest I can continue. I really don't care about how I look like a mama's boy, but my mom means the world to me. Anyway, I look for someone that is fun loving, passionate about what they do. They love to go on adventures. I want someone to see the world with and share my life with."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What is a deal breaker for you? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I can't handle someone that hates my mom or my relationship with her. I can not have someone that doesn't understand my busy work schedule or wants me to drop my work to spend time with them. I can't have someone that doesn't like my twin cause she will kick their ass and then kick mine for dating them."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What are three things about you people would find surprising? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I think people would find it surprising that I am double jointed in my elbows, but that really isn't a big deal. I think they'd find it surprising that I'm not only a model, but a photographer as well; that I am a black belt and am good at MMA, and that I am a skilled marksmen."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I've been in two. At first I stood up to my mother about her, but then I just one day woke up and broke it off with the girl. I liked her a lot, but I couldn't really stand being resented by my mother. I didn't even give the girl an explanation and now I kind of feel bad about that. The other relationship ended cause she was a whore."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Have you ever been engaged or married? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yeah I was engaged once. My mom really liked her and I think that was what gave me the go to propose. She was a sweet girl, very nice and loving, but she was a gold-digger and slept with my best friend. Thank god I didn't marry the woman cause she would have just taken my money. Turns out she cheated on my friend and the kid she said was his was some guys from Puerto Rico she met on Spring Break."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"No. I don't have any kids. Not sure if I want them just yet, but I do want kids in the long run. Why? Um, cause why not have kids? They can be nice, but um, yeah maybe I don't want kids."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I haven't found someone that is understand and someone that really sticks up for themselves. I guess I want someone that is as comfortable in their skin as I am in mine. I want this girl to bring confidence to the relationship to balance out my personality. I don't always want to be the one running the show."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bailey Stelio - Sister[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Maria Di Vaio - Mother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Diego Di Vaio - Step Father[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alejandro Stelio - Biological Father[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Friends[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Match[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]TBA[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Exes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Selena Jackson || My mother didn't like her || 1 month[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Justine Gallos || My mother || 2 weeks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Lina McKnight || She cheated|| 4 months[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Isla Fontain || My mother || 8 months[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nikki Depp || She cheated on me with my best friend and was a gold digger || 2 years[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Michelle Foster || Sister hated her shoes and her existence || 1 1/2 hours[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Olivia Santos || Bailey purposely annoyed the hell out of her to get her to leave Jasper || 3 weeks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Celebrity Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Vin Diesel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sage the Gemini[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Celebrity Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Angelina Jolie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jennifer Lopez[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Food[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Pasta, Pizza[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sport[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]MMA[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Movie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Purge[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Pacific Rim[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Animal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Great White Shark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Panther[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rhino[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Why should we pick you for the show? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Why shouldn't you pick me?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Passwords[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]They are on my other sheet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]He can speak fluent Spanish, Italian English, and Russian, He is from Barcelona.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]​

Well he's a lovely little narssasist.

Reactions: Ghostie
@Misguided†Ghost
Working on cses. So they def will be up tomorrow night. Hope everyone likes them since trying to make chars I've never made before... which means trying to keep them from becoming conceited... a trait all my chars always have lol.

HELLO

I'm super late to the party because I didn't get notified that I was tagged ; n ;

That being said, I hear there's one more male spot, hmm? I'd like to reserve it, if that's alright with you, @Misguided†Ghost

• Thank You
Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
@Misguided†Ghost
Changing Female FC to Keke Palmer
2016+ESSENCE+Black+Women+Hollywood+Awards+i1NqQUba-kal.jpg

Normani didn't have enough picture that I liked since I use a bunch in cses, you know that. Get out of work later tonight then working on sheets.

[bg=white]
ea59d98b586fea33d18abddd3237d261.png
[/bg]
[bg=white]
tyler-posey-gifs-10182013-12.gif

Tyler Posey || Grayish Blue
[/bg]
6ef01d59fed82e49cb7fd2d0a7a869ff.png

[bg=white]
Name
Cooper Goldman

Nickname(s)
N/A

Birthday
July 16

Astrological Sign
Cancer

Job
Daycare Worker
[/bg]
04860c5e02bc861c564461c68de15483.png

[bg=white]
Height
5'10"

Weight
130 lbs

Piercings
N/A

Tattoos
Two bands on his left arm.

Marks
N/A

Health Ailments
Asthma | ADD | Allergic to pollen
[/bg]
260345bdeb02dad61960d39dc7b45cd4.png
[bg=white]
Personality
Cooper is a kind individual. Positivity oozes out of him and friendliness rolls off of him in waves. He always has a smile plastered on his face, which puts others at ease around him and makes him approachable. He's the kind of person to have an extra bounce in his step and greet anyone who passes him by. Cooper loves to socialize and meet new people. He's all for sitting down for a long chat and getting to know someone. He's quite the talkative guy, but he's also good at listening. You can rant at him and he'd be able to empathize, or at least try to. He's emotional, selfless, and good at reading others, which helps with his job. Despite all of this, he does has his downs. Cooper isn't aware of his limits, often biting off more than he can chew, which leads him to being overwhelmed and stressed. The brunet is a bit of a pushover, but not too much so. As stated before, he's selfless, but chaotically so. Sometimes it gets to the point that someone has to remind him to take care of himself. With his intense love for kids, Cooper is a workaholic. He's also extremely restless and easily distracted.

Things you like about yourself
"I'm pretty loyal. I'll devote my whole self to someone I love. I'm really great with kids. They seem to love me and I definitely love them! I'm also well practiced in domestic skills. Cooking, cleaning, the whole nine yards. I like to do surprises and be spontaneous. There's never a dull moment with me!"

Things you don't like about yourself
"I wish I would learn how to limit myself. Even though I can't help it, I don't like how restless I can be. Or how I seem to have a one-track mind. I wouldn't say that I'm a pushover, but I should say no more often. Lastly, I'm not very experienced when it comes to relationships. I wish I had more."

Kids | Cartoons | Work | Laughter | Smiles | Disney | Affection | Hugs | Movies | Corny Jokes & Pick Up Lines | Celebrations | Positivity | Busyness | Noise | Sunlight | Holidays | Animals | Sweets | Travelling

Dislikes
Silence | Rain | Crying | Abuse | Chocolate | Seafood | Running | Missing Work | Lazing Around | Roller Coasters | Heights | Beaches | Socks | Pulp | Grapefruit | Insects | Drugs | Bullies | Profanity (around children) | Fighting

Hobbies/Talents
Cooking | Skateboarding | Parkour | Ice Skating | Rollerblading | Piano

Secrets
— He's still a virgin.
— He didn't get to graduate with his high school class.
— His first kiss was with his cousin, but it was by accident.

Strengths
Cooking | Working with Children | Sewing | Quick Thinking | Reading Others

Weaknesses
Putting Others before Himself | Taking On Too Much | Relaxing | Focusing
[/bg]
af5896f32f51d76bc556faf2df2366b2.png
[bg=white]
What you look for in a partner
"I'd like someone who doesn't mind my need to always be active. They'd have to enjoy surprises, spontaneity, and have an open mind about trying new things. I'd want a partner who's okay with affection all of the time. I tend to be touchy a lot of the time. I'd want someone who's understanding and just as kind as I am. I won't say they have to be a saint, but a little empathy is always nice. I'd be happy if my partner was talkative and liked to carry long conversations. It doesn't have to be all of the time, though. My partner has to like kids! Since I work with them so much and love them myself, it'd be wonderful if my partner felt the same way."

"Someone who can't stand children."

"I've only been in four relationships. I work at a daycare. I like to do parkour in my free time."

"Serious relationships, huh? I've been in four. One ended because of long distance issues. Another ended because of my mother's dislike. The third one ended because I was being used to make her ex jealous. The last one was because she was already with someone else, and cheated on them with me."

"No, siree."

"I don't have any biological children, but I see all the kids at my daycare as my own. I definitely want kids! I'm not sure if I want a ton, or not. I grew up in a fairly big family, so I was always taking care of someone. It's just innate. I feel like having one of my own would be a life-changing experience, though. A good one."

What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship?
"I'd like to have loyalty."
[/bg]
99bbf213a0b4c9a83560d1068785dfd6.png
[bg=white]
Family
Claudia Goldman | Biological Mother | Alive
Stephen Goldman | Biological Father | Deceased
Spencer (Wolfe) Goldman | Step Mother | Alive
Shirley Goldman | Biological Sister | Alive
Zachary Wolfe | Step Brother | Alive
Marie Ann Goldman | Half Sister | Alive
Lauren Wolfe | Step Sister | Alive

Friends
OPEN

Match
TBA

Enemies
OPEN

Other
OPEN

Exes
|| Samantha Clair || She had moved away and they couldn't maintain their relationship || 9 months ||
|| Riley Gibson || Mother didn't take to her too well || 1 month ||
|| Victoria Benning || She wasn't actually romantically attracted to him, but wanted to make her ex jealous || 1 week ||
|| Lily Troye || He was her affair and he found out before her actual boyfriend did || 2 weeks ||

[/bg]
cf4643d3ab437bba7d7d78283c6eb2a8.png
[bg=white]
Celebrity Male
Johnny Depp

Celebrity Female
Ellen DeGeneres

Food
Sandwiches

Sport
Swimming

Movie

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Animal
Fox
[/bg]
4ca312dd8231bb8ace98f4490643fe8c.png
[bg=white]
"I'll be forever alone if you don't! And I don't want to be forever alone!"

Password
— Why am I single?
— Help me find love!

Extra
N/A

Song
I'm A Believer — Smash Mouth
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
@adriana how's it going? Haven't heard from you in a bit

Heading home now then working on cses after I eat XD.

Reactions: MaryGold
To do tabs or not to do tabs. That is the question... > >

Maybe I should try scrolling text this time around...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Marco is done (except codes of course XD) and working on Caprice now. I know that @Misguided†Ghost Caprice and your girl won't get along... you'll see what I mean in a few XD.

MARCO
"HELLO, I'M YOUR AWKWARD PRINCE CHARMING."

Face Claim: Therell Spires
Color Reference: #00DBFF
BASICS
Name
Marco Pablo Humphrey

Nickname(s)
Good Guy + Prince Pushover + Mar Mar + Mr. Nice Guy + Stage 10 Clinger + Wannabe Casanova

Birthday
April 20th

Astrological Sign
Aries/Taurus Cusp

Job
College Student/Bartender
APPEARANCE
Height
6'3"

Weight
220 lbs.

Piercings
N/A

Tattoos
Marco has tattoos on his arms and chest area. He plans to get a few more on his legs and ribs, but doesn't know when.

Marks
A diamond-shaped, quarter-sized birthmark on the right side of his left hand's middle finger.

Has a healed stitches scar on his right bicep, from being attacked by a grizzly bear when he was younger. At the Zoo.

Health Ailments
Manic Depression (On Pills that he has to take everyday, that keep him under control and it's unnoticeable when he's on his medication).

Had Bad Asthma when he was younger, but for three years now has not had any kind of asthma attack.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6
PERSONAL
Personality
Positive Traits
Cheerful:
Marco has always been a very happy and optimistic individual. Though he has had a lot of personal battles and issues, he doesn't let it get him down and he lives life to the fullest. He loves to have a good time and will always try to cheer up people that are his friends or family. Even strangers sometimes.

Determined: Ever since he was a little boy trying to do the things his older brothers and older sister did, even with having asthma, Marco pursued whatever he put his mind to. No one could ever tell him that he couldn't do something. Proving himself to everyone that never believed in him. He sets goals that he knows he will accomplish. No matter how long it takes to achieve those set goals; he will eventually.

Open-Minded: He'll try most things at least once or twice before giving up on it. He would never judge anyone or anything by their or it's cover. People have done that to him all of his life, so he knows how it feels. If someone likes something he has never heard of or experienced for himself, Marco will not discredited it or the person's opinions. He'll take their word for it, and even ask if they could show him what they love or teach him how to do it.

Protective: Though he is the youngest in his family, his three older siblings are more like his kids. Marco has a fatherly/older brother vibe that other's can see and and feel when he is around. He has a protective aura and will always stand in the face of danger if he needs to save someone he loves. Not appearing to be that brave of a man, no one would think he would be the type to fight for the ones he loves... but he does and will always.

Entertaining: Making fun of his awkwardness has become something of a hobby. Instead of hiding inside of a shell when someone talks about how awkward he can be, he turns that negative into a positive and makes jokes about himself before someone else can do it. Not only does he joke about himself, Marco knows how to tell other fun and hysterically amusing stories that will have even the most serious of people busting out in laughter and rolling on the floor.

Romantic: Under that goofy and awkward exterior is a graceful and charming gentleman that knows how to treat his significant other like the Queen she is in his eyes. Loving to pamper them and give them as much as he can. He would give his romantic partner the world if he could; that's how passionate he is when it comes to creating a bond with someone special.

Negative Traits
Awkward:
To the outside world, Marco might not look like the type that would be a bit socially awkward and uncoordinated; for the people that truly know Marco Humphrey, they have been witnessed to his frequent moments of self humilation. Firstly, he has a snorting problem when he laughs too hard and that alone makes people look at him weirdly. Secondly, around people he really thinks are attractive... he stutters for the first few minutes of being in their presence. It eventually stops, but for the first time talking to him... the other person would have to get over his horrible five minutes of stuttering through almost every sentence.

Clingy: There's a point when someone stops being adorable when they constantly want to be around their romantic partner, and they just become severely tenacious in the relationship. Borderline insanely stalker-ish behavior. Because of his hopelessly romantic personality, Marco has been compared to a stage ten clinger. For example, he didn't see what the problem was when he showed up at his former girlfriend's home in the middle of the night when they were still dating; without calling or texting. She found it odd and creepy that he just POPPED! up out of nowhere. He is the same way with his friends as well; when he finds someone he likes or has things in common with, he doesn't know how to keep it at a friendly level where he talks to them occasionally and comes to their houses only when invited. A problem that most likely stems from his abandonment issues with his father, who left the family for another woman when Marco was three years old.

Pushover: When being the "Nice Guy" has become an official title for you, it's pretty hard to stop people from trying to manipulate you into doing what they want you to do. Marco has always been the type to do whatever someone else wants to do; his brothers made him do things, which was what all older brothers do to their younger siblings. His "friends" started doing it to him as well. His optimism and wanting to see the best in everyone attitude as made him an easy target for the malevolent people in his life, who have used him on many occasions. Luckily his older sister has always been the one to protect him when it came to him being tricked by his so-called friends and their older brothers.

Idealistic: There is a perfect world out there, if everyone works together to make it. Marco truly believes that if everyone stopped having their judgments, differences and hatred for their fellow man, than life would be perfect and everyone would be able to live it as they pleased. He is blinded by the harsh reality of the world by his older sister and his mother and even his older brothers when they actually act like they are the older ones. He might be the protector of his family in his mind, but in reality, Marco is the one who needs the most protection. His precious mind and heart doesn't deserve to be crushed just yet by the horrible world we live in.

Things you like about yourself.
Kindhearted Attitude. Helping those in need is a big priority. Has amazingly, hysterically funny stories. An Exquisite Cook. Romantic. Protective. Youthful Spirit. Knows how to have fun.

Things you don't like about yourself.
Clingy personality traits. A Pushover. Overly romantic. Too nice to the wrong people. Forgetful. Childish behavior at times. Overly Protective.

Cooking. Dogs (Huskies Mostly). Children. Romantic Movies. Netflix. R&B Music. Rap Music. Pop Music. Disney Movies. Youtube. Joey Graceffa. HeyParis. Comedies. Kevin Hart. Denzel Washington. The TV Show: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Love & Hip Hop. The TV Show: EMPIRE. Bubblegum. Prank Videos. Snapchat. Summer. Spring. Horoscopes. Honesty. All kinds of romance and romantic gestures. Surprises. Kissing. Scented Candles. Massages. Bubble Baths. Action Movies. Singing. Dancing. His Family. His Friends. Traveling. Exercising.

Dislikes
Bullies. Manipulators. Liars. Backstabbers. Country Music. Rock Music. Posers. Hipsters. Racism. Bigotry. Colorism. Violence. Any form of abuse and mistreatment. Neglect. Abandonment. Horror Movies. Fighting. Arguing. Cheaters. Being called clingy. Being called dumb.

Hobbies/Talents
Drawing. Painting. Singing. Dancing. Mixing Drinks for friends and family. Traveling. Learning how to be a DJ. Exercising. Cooking. Reading. Outdoor Activities (Hiking, Swimming, Snowboarding, etc...). Meditating. Setting Goals. Accomplishing Goals. Learning how to create an Successful Business.

Secrets
Since Marco has been taking his pills for his Manic Depression and it's pretty hard for anyone to notice it, he keeps his disorder to himself, his family and very close friends. No one outside of his circle knows about his Manic Depression.

Had a huge crush on his middle school math teacher, Mrs. Bee; to the point where he brought her gifts and even stole his mother's credit card to buy the woman a very expensive necklace. He got in trouble and only his mother, Mrs. Bee and the Principal know about it. He was later removed from her class and had to take a different math class for the rest of the year. He is still embarrassed about the situation and not even his sister knows about it.

Strengths
Cooking.
Protective.
Optimism.
Amusing.
Amazing Storyteller.
Expressive Attitude.
Has Awkward Charm.
A Romantic Gentleman.

Weaknesses
Clingy Behavior.
Pushover.
Overly Optimistic.
Overly Trusting.
Mani Depression.
A Pacifist.
Hates Arguing and tends to leave the situation without resolving anything.
Fear of Needles.

History
Revealed In RP.
DATING STUFF
What do you look for in a partner?
"I want someone that can deal with my crazy personality. Ha! And my... awkwardness. I would love for them to be active and like the finer things in life, but know that those things come from hard work and determination. Yeah... someone that sees more than just good looks and superficial things. I want a girl that will love me, for me. You know? Someone that I can grow old with and probably have a lot of kids with, that run around while we chase after them. Most people can't deal with my cheesy romantic gestures and sometimes "clingy" ways, but if a girl can get past that, I know we can make it to the end of the road together. Also, she would HAVE to be able to deal with my insane family; especially my sister..."

"I don't really have anything that would make me think twice about dating or at least talking with someone in a romantic setting. But, if I had to pick something that would be a deal breaker for me personally... bad hygiene? *Scrunches up face in disgust.* If they can't take care of themself, then I don't think they could take care of me or our family down the line."

"Oh, this is a good one. Most people have never seen or tried my cooking. They would be surprised to find out that I am an amazing cook. Almost as good as the chefs on The Food Network. Ok, that's one. Another? Ummm... I can sing. No, really. I can sing. I'm not as good as my sister, but when we sing together... tears will be shed by the audience. I like to surprise people with my singing, especially to cheer them up when they are having a bad day. One more, right? Ok... this is tougher than I thought. Well, I have a six toe on my left foot. I know, weird, right? Ha!"

"I have only been in one serious relationship; well what I consider was serious and not just a few months of dating. My first girlfriend, Kelly Smith. She was my High School Sweetheart, from sophomore year to senior year. It ended because I caught her cheating with my best friend at the time. I went to her house one night to surprise her and instead she surprised me when I climbed into her window and found her in bed with Jerry. It was rough but I got over it, eventually."

"Oh no. Not yet. One day I will pop the question to the right woman. It will be very romantic and out of this world. I already know it."

"I don't have any kids right now, but I would love to have at least four one day. Why? Because I come from a large family and it would be a lonely home if their wasn't little feet running around when I am married and in love. Kids are a blessing and I want to be blessed, at least four times."

"Easy... commitment and honesty."
RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Michael Paul Humphrey (Deadbeat Father)
Catrina Jeanette Baxter (Mother)
Victor Franklin Baxter (Stepfather)
Matthew Patrick Humphrey (Oldest Brother)
Maurice Pedro Humphrey (Second Oldest Brother)
Caprice Janis Humphrey (Oldest Sister)
Mr. Frenchy Humphrey (Family Husky)

Friends
Terrance Carter (Best Friend/Bartender Buddy)
Maxine Flowers (Close Friend)
Angel Juarez (Friend of Terrance and now His Friend)
(OPEN)

Match
TBA

Enemies
Ex-Best Friend: Jerry Hartlocke
Ex-Girlfriend/High School Sweetheart: Kelly Smith
(OPEN)

Exes
Kelly Smith + She Cheated on Him + Three Years
Bianca Harlow + She Broke up with him because he became clingy. + One Year
FAVORITES
Celebrity Males
Denzel Washington
Kevin Hart
Will Smith
Michael B. Jordan
Dwayne Wade

Celebrity Females
Taraji P. Henson
Meagan Good
Rihanna
Zendaya
Nicki Minaj
Jennifer Lawrence

Food
Anything made from Pasta.

Sport
American Football.

Movie
The Pursuit of Happyness (Starring: Will & Jaden Smith)

Animal
Huskies

MISCELLANEOUS
"Well, I think you should pick me because I am a genuine person who wants to find love and truly believes that everyone has a special someone out there, just for them. I also know that shows like this always need that one awkward or "nerdy" guy on the show to be the underdog or something like that. So why not let it be me, right? Hahaha!"

Passwords
Why am I single?
Help me find love!

Last edited:
  • Love
CAPRICE
"I'LL DO ME, WHILE YOU DO YOU. OKAY, SWEETHEART?."

Face Claim: Keke Palmer
Color Reference: #F80E24
BASICS
Name
Caprice Janis Humphrey

Nickname(s)
Cap + Reece + CJ + Spitfire + Queen of The Hotheads

Birthday
October 21st

Astrological Sign
Libra/Scorpio Cusp

Job
Professional Choreographer
APPEARANCE
Height
5'7"

Weight
135 lbs.

Piercings
Ears Only.

Tattoos
N/A

Marks
A medium-sized, perfect circle birthmark on her right outer thigh.

Health Ailments
Allergic to Bees.

Says that she is allergic to entitled bitches and bullshit... but don't think that's an actual health problem.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6
PERSONAL
Personality
Positive Traits
Friendly:
When Caprice turns on that charm and beautiful smile of hers, she can become friends with anyone she talks to. She has a natural way of getting people to like her just by being herself and being confident but not conceited about it. She can work a crowd with the best of them.

Confident: Caprice knows she looks good, but she doesn't throw it in people's faces. She is self-assured in what she does and how she acts. Caprice isn't the type to let people walk all over her and the people that are close to her. She has always been that way; never getting intimidated by any other girl that tried to bring her down when they saw that she had confidence without trying too hard. She just has that IT Factor about her; something that most will never have. No matter how hard they try and how many people they step over in the process.

Charismatic: A bit of a flirt and a party girl. Caprice likes the boys and she isn't afraid to let them know it. She has a fun spirit that has people gravitate towards her when she's just having fun and being herself. Not caring about what other people are doing or what they think about her. Having fun is the main thing to her when it comes to living life. Doing things she wants to do and meeting people she wants to meet. Her carefree attitude is what usually gets a guy's attention, way before her looks.

Independent: While working with a team or being around a huge crowd is fun, Caprice can also hang by herself and do her own thing. She will never be seen as a Follower or a "Social Climber." If she wants to do something, she doesn't have to ask if anyone else wants to do it with her. Doing whatever she wants has been part of her since she can remember. Life is way to short to follow behind others and not do what you really want.

Social Butterfly: You will never have to worry about making sure Caprice is having fun; she'll have fun just by sitting with her family or friends and talking all day long. She loves to be around people and can fit in with most cliques and crowds. It's very hard for her to NOT at least make one or two friends from just walking down the street full of strangers. If making the most friends in two minutes was a game, Caprice would be the champ.

Magnanimous: Holding grudges and being jealous of others just gives you wrinkles and cuts years from your life. Caprice gets over her anger and dislike towards other people rather easily. Either she and the other person mutually apologize for their wrongs, or she just ignores them for the rest of her life. She doesn't hold any malevolent intent for anyone after a few days of blocking them out of her life. The only way she keeps bringing up the past is when she is forced to be around the person for long periods of time.

Negative Traits
Straightforward:
When being too honest is a problem. That is what Caprice has an issues with. She doesn't hold anything back and if she wants to say something, she will. Though she comes off as a bitch when she says what she truly wants to say, she would rather look that way than be a liar or a fake. If she likes you, she'll tell you, if she dislikes you... she will DEFINITELY tell you to your face.

Assertive: Most of the time, it's Caprice's way or no way. If she doesn't like something, she doesn't like it. It takes a very special and determined individual to get her to try something new and foreign to her. When she has an opinion about something or someone, it's nearly impossible to change her mind. And if she wants something, she will get it. Making her voice heard and letting EVERYONE know what she means and what she wants.

Guarded: Having watched the first man she ever loved, her father, leave his family for some young slut, has made Caprice build a steel wall around her heart over the years. She has major trust issues and doesn't let people in very easily. The opposite problem to her younger brother's abandonment issues; where he wants people around, she would rather keep them at a distant. Just because she is friendly and warm most of the time, Caprice still keeps her secrets and personal struggles of her life to herself and her family.

Hotheaded: When she hits her boiling point, it's best to duck for cover and keep out of her way. Caprice in raging bitch mode is something no one wants to ever see or be a victim of. She doesn't like when people take her kindness for a weakness or try to manipulate the people she loves, because of something she did. Handling a situation right from the moment she finds out about it or it comes to her. She never starts anything, but she will always finish it.

Things you like about yourself.
Amazing Singer. Confident, but not Conceited. Attractive. Has A Brain. Seductive without trying too hard. Down-To-Earth Personality. Entertaining.

Things you don't like about yourself.
Blunt Honesty. Guarded. Fear of Commitment. Trust Issues. Fiery. Judgmental At Times.

R&B Music. Pop Rock. Rap. Pop. Metal. Bright Colors. Braids. Natural Hair. Sunlight. Mornings. Horoscopes. Romantic Movies. Hanging with her friends and family. The TV Show: EMPIRE. Love & Hip Hop. Ratchet Reality TV. Instagram. Snapchat. Youtube. Aaliyah Jay. Jokes. Dancing. Singing. Snowboarding. Basketball. Exercising. Confident Men. Tall Men. Ambition. Honesty. Grapes. Bananas. Cherries. Elephants. Cheetahs. Animal Planet Channel. Netflix & Chill. Summer. Fall. Dogs. Heels. Short Skirts.

Dislikes
Annoying Bitches. Snobs. Posers. Hipsters. Bullies. Users & Abusers. Liars. Deadbeats. Serious Relationships. Losing A Fight. Horrible Attitudes. Conceited People. People who use flaunt their money or good looks. Jealousy. Girls who try to "humiliate" her. Mean Girls; the movies and the real life ones. Manipulators. People picking on her baby brother.

Hobbies/Talents
Slapping Rude People. Singing. Dancing. Watching Youtube. Going to Parties. Making up new dances. Learning new dances. Getting Pampered. Flirting. Fighting. Saying stuff that most people are too afraid to say.

Secrets
A big secret of Caprice's is that she has a huge fear of commitment and serious relationships. She has always done something to make a boyfriend break up with her or she broke up with them when things got too serious; or were starting to get too serious in her eyes. Something she has to work on if she wants to ever find love.

Is terrified of all types of bugs. Doesn't like to look like "that girl who screams her head off everytime she sees a bug", but she is sadly like that. Usually she tries to keep cool on the outside so no one knows, but inside she is screaming her head off. Don't let it be a spider, she'll really loose it.

Strengths
Singing.
Dancing
Flirting.
Fighting.
Carefree Attitude.
Staying out of drama.
Being there for her family at all times.
Helpfulness.

Weaknesses
Guarded.
Brutally Honest.
Her baby brother, Marco.
Losing control.
Anger Problems.
Commitment Phobia.

History
Revealed In RP
DATING STUFF
What do you look for in a partner?
"I just want to have some fun and just do me. Don't get me wrong now, I do love the guys... but I want someone that will let me have my space and let me do me, when I want to. We will have a lot of fun together, but if you can't be away from me at least for a few hours... then sorry buddy, I'm not the one for you."

"Someone that has a bad attitude and thinks the world revolves around them. *Rolls Eyes.* I can't even have them as a friend! Once they show signs of being a conceited bastard, bye bye from my life. For good."

"Oh, something that most people I know told me they were surprised to find out about me is that I am not this conceited bitch that people tend to think I am when they first meet me. That is surprising for most. Just because I am an attractive woman, doesn't mean I have to be a raging bitch. At least, not all time. A second thing; I actually love to ride motorcycles. Yeah, I am not some Pretty Pink Princess. I don't really talk about it but I could always go for a bike ride if someone wants to do it with me. The last thing, well... I have been in fifty or so fights in my life. I have a bad temper and some girls just don't know when to shut their mouths. Done."

"*Laughs.* Sweetheart, I don't do serious relationships. The reason I am on here is to find out how to deal with someone that wants to be serious with me. I know I have issues with that, but I don't feel comfortable letting just anyone into my life. Ok? So I have never been in a serious relationship before. Next question."

"OH GOD NO!"

"Next Question..."

"Someone that can live without me for a few damn days in-between. Not like I'm cheating on them or anything, just calm down sometimes."
RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Same as Marco's.

Friends
No one that she considers more than acquaintances.
(OPEN)

Match
TBA

Enemies
Probably a lot of girls from her old High School and College.
(OPEN)

Exes
Dominic Parker + Caprice didn't want to get serious with him. + Almost Two Years
Vander Vanderpump + Caprice got annoyed with his british accent. + One Month
Demarcus Porter + Cheated on her with her "friend". + Two Months or So.
FAVORITES
Celebrity Male
August Alsina

Celebrity Female
Beyonce

Food
American-Style Burgers

Sport
Basketball

Movie
Love & Basketball

Animal
Cheetahs

MISCELLANEOUS
"I really am doing the show because my brother, Marco said I should at least give this a try. Maybe I will find love and maybe I won't. I will give this a try and I think you should want me on your show. *Smirks*. That was soo bitchy. I apologize, but seriously, I want to be here because I think I am ready to find love and maybe this will actually be the way to find it. If not..."

Passwords
Why am I single?
Help me find love!

Last edited:
  • Love
@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ The scrollers seem to be all bunched at the bottom, and the codes are really hard to read on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.