2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4742121.png

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.154380/]IC[/btn]
finding-love-some-one-Favim.com-361120.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you're willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Liza Santori
black-divider1.png
THE HOUSE

WHOLE HOUSE
main.jpg
LIVING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
MEETING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
KITCHEN
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
CHILL ROOM

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
DINING ROOM
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
BEDROOMS
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
BATHROOM

The bathtub is bigger. Almost hot tub size, but not quite.
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png

There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 12, it's 12 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 6 males and 6 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 8 and 8. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

CHARACTERS
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted ^~^ Only when it's finished though. I'll also link everyone's characters, so remember to put each character sheet in a different post, if you do make more than one. A ❣ next to your character's name means you've posted your starter to the IC)
Females
1 ♥ Bailey StelioMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass
2 ♥ Aspen Vikander lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Gigi Hadid
3 ♥ Cassidy August Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Nadia Esra ❣
4 ♥ Maranda Smith IceQueen ♥ Face Claim: Brianna Hildebrand
5 Nadia CrissIceQueen ♥ Face Claim:
6 Infinity Houlton MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Kendall Jenner ❣
7 Robyn Harrison Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Halsey

Males
1 ♥ Spencer MorisetteMisguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Matthew Grey Gubler
2 ♥ Cooper Goldman✦ みかん ✦ ♥ Face Claim: Tyler Posey
3 ♥ Joshua Kingsleigh MaryGold ♥ Face Claim: Hunter Parrish ❣
4 ♥ Jasper Stelio HEX ♥ Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
5 ♥ Lincoln White Misguided†Ghost ♥ Face Claim: Jeydon Wale ❣
6 Jackson Ainsley lxngdon ♥ Face Claim: Andy Biersack
7 Ashley White Unbound ♥ Face Claim: Oliver Sykes ❣
black-divider1.png

CHARACTER SHEET

[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don't like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn't like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN'T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

Song
black-divider1.png

!UPDATES!
(Check this every few days or so. I'll be talking about stuff going on in the roleplay here and such. I'll probably tell you when to check it sometimes as well.)

UPPED CHARACTER COUNT
So I told you guys that I might up the character count, and I did! I ended up making it 8 and 8 instead of 6 and 6.

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start working on your IC starters, the first post should probably be about you packing or something and getting picked up in a limo to go to the mansion all of our characters will be staying at. Be descriptive as you can (which I know you'll all do), and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is backyard of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I'm gonna start working on relationship suggestions for all of the characters who are done so far! I'll tag you guys in it so you can look it over and tell me what you think. For the characters who aren't done yet, I'll just post another suggestion post when they are done!

CHARACTERS
Oh my God you guys!! I absolutely love everyone's characters and I can't wait to start the IC with you guys and see how all of this craziness goes down!

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS
I started working on relationship suggestions last time I said I was like a week or two ago, but I got bored and gave up! I'll probably start working on that again when I'm done with these updates, so be ready for all of those or half of those, or something xD

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS?! JUST KIDDING xD ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR PAIRINGS!!! I KNOW YOU ARE!

PAIRINGS
It took a while, but I got pairings! I looked at what everyone said in their dating questions and paired accordingly. There's a few people in there who are based on an opposites attract type of deal, but still work out pretty well with compatibility from their dating questions. They aren't perfect, but pretty fucking close! Everyone is linked too, because why tf not?! xD
Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) x Maranda Smith (IceQueen)
Ashley White (Unbound) x Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Cooper Goldman (✦ みかん ✦) x Cassidy August (Misguided†Ghost)
Jasper Stelio (HEX) x Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) x Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon) x Nadia Criss (IceQueen)
Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost) x Robyn Harrison (Unbound)

ROOMS
I'm doing rooms right now and honestly I'm gonna do it mostly randomly unless I notice two roommates who would be good friends, or start some drama, etc. If anyone has any cute, clever names to name the Girls Hall and Guys Hall, let me know!

Girls
Cassidy August (Ghostie) and Infinity Houlton (MaryGold)
Robyn Harrison (Unbound) and Aspen Vikander (lxngdon)
Bailey Stelio (Ghostie) and Maranda Smith (IceQueen)

Nadia Criss (IceQueen)

Guys
Joshua Kingsleigh (MaryGold) and Jasper Stelio (HEX)
Cooper Goldman (Mikan) and Ashley White (Unbound)
Lincoln White (Ghostie) and Jackson Ainsley (lxngdon)
Spencer Morisette (Ghostie)

IC
I should be able to get the IC up sometime today! How does that sound to everyone? Let me know below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Can I take a girl spot too? Will find fc soon then cses tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
If you'd like, feel free to make two characters! I might make a 3rd. I'm bad lol
Haha, okay! Thank you~ :D

Reserving as FC Victoria Justice or Kendall Jenner

Last edited:
  • Love

The Shy Awkward Sweetheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫♫♫ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Link||Jedi||

Birthday: June 17th, Gemini

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

Face Claim: Jeydon Wale
Color Reference: 008080

"Hi! welcome to planet Earth! Everyone is different. Get the fuck over it."

♫BASICS♫

♫Gender♫
||Male||

♫Job♫
♫Aspiring musician
♫YouTuber

♫APPEARANCE♫

♫Height♫
6 ft 0 in

♫Weight♫
212 pounds

♫Piercings♫
large.jpg

♫Tattoos♫
B2V_R8dCYAE5YYL.jpg
♫Marks♫
||Somewhat faded self harm scars on his arms||
||Random scars from childhood here and there||

♫Health Ailments♫
♫Allergic to walnuts
♫Allergic to bitches
♫Depression

♫PERSONAL♫

♫Personality♫
Always Hungry: Link is a guy who LOVES to eat! He'll eat pretty much anything and everything no matter what it is. Jeydon is never one to turn down food.

Logical: He is a fast learner and he thinks on his feet. Link uses his quick wits and smarts to help him make hard decisions and solve problems

Dependable: He is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. Lincoln is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.

Soft spoken: Lincoln is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. He doesn't voice his opinions very often for fear of being judged or making someone upset

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb he goes by. He can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke his/her nose around in places to fulfill this

Daring: Link is definitely a guy who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. He is always doing things to get their adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.

Shy: He isn't a guy who's too comfortable with being around people he doesn't know since he's so awkward and tends to embarrass himself a lot of the time.

Cheerful: Lincoln is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him/her. He/she always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him/her, he/she usually has a smile on his/her face.

Adventurous: He is definitely a guy who will try new things and get out there when he wants to. He can be very reckless sometimes

Energetic: Lincoln is a guy who is usually full of energy when it comes to doing things he likes or having fun, despite his spouts of depression that seem to pop up sometimes and deflect this trait

Positive: For the most part, Lincoln is a very positive person. He usually believes that no matter what, something good will always happen and although it may not seem like it, things will always get better.

Awkward: Link is a guy who doesn't really know what to do in most situations and he kinda doesn't know how to talk to people. It's one of the things that he can't really stand about himself. He wishes that he could really get out of his shell.

Grateful: When someone gives something to Lincoln or does something for him, he always feels like he has to thank them all the time or do something to help them out as well.

Loyal: Lincoln is always willing to support his friends, family and pretty much anyone who can earn his trust and keep it.

Talented: When it comes to art and especially music, Link is a wizard. He is always practicing playing guitar, singing or writing songs.

♫Things you like about yourself♫
♫He's very ambitious
♫Good sense of humor
♫Smart
♫An amazing friend

♫Things you don't like about yourself♫
♫He's awkward and shy
♫Doesn't really talk to peope all that much
♫Keeps to himself and doesn't really come out of his shell

♫Likes♫
♫Music
♫Food
♫Art
♫Painting
♫Writing
♫Cooking
♫Animals
♫Cartoons
♫The beach
♫Walks
♫Reading
♫Cheese

♫Dislikes♫
♫Rude people
♫Depression
♫Blueberries
♫Country Music
♫Crowds
♫Feet
♫Brussels Sprouts
♫Failing
♫Soap operas
♫Mornings

♫Hobbies/Talents♫
♫Guitar
♫Singing
♫Writing songs and poetry
♫Making and editing videos

♫Secrets ♫
♫He doesn't know his father
♫He still self harms when his depression gets too bad (his brother doesn't know)
♫He's failed suicide 3 times

♫Strengths♫
♫Trusting
♫Funny
♫Optimistic
♫Understanding
♫Book smart
♫Singing
♫High pain tolerance
♫Dependable
♫Respectful
♫Caring

♫Weaknesses♫
♫Night Owl
♫Quiet
♫Animals
♫His family
♫Soft spoken
♫Insecure
♫Trusts too easily
♫Reckless
♫Depression

♫HISTORY♫
(WIP)

♫DATING STUFF♫

♫What you look for in a partner♫
"I really just want a girl who's gonna be herself around me and I can just vibe with, you know? I want her to love me for who I am and just care about me. Trust and communication is important to me too. I want us to be able to talk to each other about anuthing and everything without fear of being judged. I just want someone who's gonna have my back the way I'll have hers."

♫What is a deal breaker for you?♫
"A girl who either won't talk to me about her feelings and what's going on in her life or a girl who's gonna talk down to me, make me feel like shit and make me feel stupid. I've dealt with that and I'm gonna gonna put up with it."

♫What are three things about you people would find surprising?♫
"Hmm, let's see. I'm kind of a famous YouTuber, which people don't believe since I'm usually pretty shy and awkward. I'm just pretty comfortable in front of the camera. I'm very photogenic and I love taking pictures, again, with the shy awkwardness people find this surprising. And lastly, Ash is my brother. We don't really look alike because we have different dad's and he's more of a bad boy, so people don't really believe it."

♫How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?♫
"I've been in like two. One ended pretty badly, and the other was alright."

♫Have you ever been engaged or married?♫
"Nah, I've never been engaged or anything like that. I'd like to get married eventually. When I find the right girl."

♫Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?♫
"I love kids. So yeah, I'd like to have one or two."

♫What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship♫
"A girl who actually wants a long term relationship with ONE guy! I honestly don't know why some girls think it's so hard not to cheat."

♫RELATIONSHIPS♫

♫Family♫
WIP

♫Friends♫
OPEN!

♫Match♫
TBA

♫Enemies♫
OPEN!

♫Other♫
OPEN!

♫Exes♫
||Anastasia Lowe||We just kinda fell off||1 year 4 months||No we weren't engaged/married||
||Courtney Den||She cheated||8 months||"I'd be stupid if I married her."||
||Kaitlyn Renner||"She treated me like I was dumb and talked down to me"||1 year and 7 months||"Nah. None of that shit."||

♫FAVORITES♫

♫Celebrity Male♫
♫Will Smith
♫Toby Maguire

♫Celebrity Female♫
♫Leda Muir

♫Food♫
♫Pizza

♫Sport♫
♫Swimming

♫Movie♫
♫Just about anything with Spiderman

♫Animal♫
♫Cat

♫EXTRAS♫

♫Why should we pick you for the show?♫
"Because apparently I'm hopeless in relationships, so why not let some random people find someone for me."

♫Passwords♫
"Hmm?"
LOOK EM UP MY DUDES!

♫Extra♫
♫He gets paid a considerable amount of money from YouTube
♫He volunteers a lot and donates to different charities

♫Song♫
[/bg]

Last edited:
All done with my baby Lincoln! <3 c:

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon

j a c k s o n

tumblr_nwufqr6gsY1s0f2fbo1_500.gif

[bg=#333333]

[dash=grey]

• NAME
    Jackson Artemis Quentin Ainsley

NICKNAME/S
    Jack

BIRTHDAY
    26 November

ZODIAC SIGN
    Sagittarius

ETHNICITY
    50% English (paternal)
    25% Australian, 25% Russian (maternal)

OCCUPATION
    Musician

• HAIR
    Black

EYES
    Obnoxiously bright blue

SKIN
    Pale

HEIGHT
    6'3"

WEIGHT
    70kg

PIERCINGS
    Right nostril, left side of bottom lip, both earlobes

TATTOOS
    Too many to list

MARKS
    Many scars all over his body

HEALTH AILMENTS
    - Von Willebrand's disease; he has absolutely no clotting agent in his blood, so if he gets a nosebleed or bleeds in any way, he will bleed out unless he receives an injection of clotting agent.
    - Depression

• PERSONALITY
    Despite his appearance and the negative connotations that come along with it, Jackson is a total sweetheart. He is very kind to everyone who he likes, good with kids and a complete hopeless romantic. He would never hit a woman, but he has been known to beat the crap out of guys who have hurt them, including his father.

Usually, Jackson is very laid-back. He is calm, collected and calculative, mainly because he knows that if he does not have a ridiculously large advantage, he will get wrecked in a fight due to his bleeding disorder. If he gets angry enough, he will turn into a violent tornado, but this is very rare and almost never happens.

Jackson is very dedicated to his music, but he is a bit of a brat. He was raised by incredibly obnoxious rich people and that has rubbed off on him a little. He has a sense of entitlement and is not used to working for himself or for things he wants. That being said, he is not arrogant and actually doesn't think that much of himself. He shrugs off compliments and keeps his music mainly to himself.

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
    "I'd like to think I'm a nice person."

"I don't get stressed or angry much. That's pretty good."

"I've been told I'm decently attractive."

THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
    "My fucking bleeding disorder. It's literally life threatening. I hate it."

"Well, hitting my head on doorways kinda sucks so I wish I wasn't so tall."

"I'm really skinny for my height."

Music | Meaningful lyrics | Piano | Guitar | Drums | Singing | Black | Horror movies | Cats | Winter | Snow | Christmas | Being spoiled | Making people happy | Kids | Pasta

DISLIKES
    Idiots | Stupid questions | Summer | Dogs | Flying | Having to work for things | Men who hit women | Most of his body | Himself | His bleeding disorder | People who pretend to have mental illnesses | Beaches | Mindless pop music | Liars | His father | Bigots

HOBBIES
    Music | Bike riding | Ballet

TALENTS
    Ballet | Music

SECRETS
    - Jackson hates himself. He doesn't know why.

- He is incredibly talented at ballet

STRENGTHS
    Getting what he wants | Music | Ballet

WEAKNESSES
    Physically quite frail

• James and Victoria Ainsley were billionaires before Jackson was born. With James an Oscar-winning actor and Victoria a supermodel, it was no surprise that Jackson showed considerable talent in both fields from a young age. However, his true calling clearly lay in music.

Jackson quickly learned that being born to A-list Hollywood superstars wasn't all that cracked up to be. When he wasn't good enough for his father, he would be hit despite his bleeding disorder and he nearly died twice because of this. If his mother tried to step in, she would be hit, too. Jackson beat his father within an inch of his life when he was eighteen because James was hitting Victoria. He was not thrown out, but there was always tension between the two.

Jackson was diagnosed with depression in the same year and he quickly fell into a deep pit of drugs and alcohol to cope because James would not allow him to take proper antidepressants. The worst drug Jackson ever touched was ecstasy but he gave up when he met his first and only serious girlfriend, Leila Cartwright, an actress, on his 21st birthday.

It was a beautiful five years for Jackson, until Leila broke up with him and destroyed his heart. He never thought he would find love again, but he decided to go on the show, to try.

• WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER?
    "I want a girl who doesn't take herself too seriously and loves me with all her might. I don't want a one-way relationship. I don't particularly care what she looks like, but she has to be shorter than me. Also, she would have to want kids."

WHAT IS A DEAL BREAKER FOR YOU?
    "A girl who is full of herself and only cares about herself. And if she's using me for my money or my celebrity, she can go."

THREE SURPRISING THINGS ABOUT YOU?
    "That I'm literally Hollywood royalty and I don't have a girlfriend."

"MY FUCKING BLEEDING DISORDER."

"The ballet thing. Now shut up about it."

HOW MANY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS? WHY DID THEY END?
    "One. Leila. She broke up with me because she found someone better."

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ENGAGED OR MARRIED?
    "Came pretty damn close to it with Leila, but no."

DO YOU HAVE/WANT KIDS? WHY/WHY NOT?
    "I want about forty-seven kids."

WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP?
    "Someone who can love me for me and not because I'm famous."

• FAMILY
    James Ainsley | Father
    Victoria Ainsley | Mother

FRIENDS
    Jackson doesn't have any real friends.

MATCH
    tba

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER
    OPEN

EXES
    Leila Cartwright | 5 years | She broke up with him

• MALE CELEBRITY
    Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco

FEMALE CELEBRITY
    Lana Del Rey ("I love her music, I'd also like to marry her."

FOOD
    Pasta

SPORT
    "That's fucking funny."

MOVIE
    Insidious

ANIMAL
    Cats

• WHY WOULD WE PICK YOU FOR THE SHOW?
    "Because I'm famous and I'll boost your ratings."

PASSWORDS
    Why am I single?
    Help me find love.

[/dash]

[/bg]
face claim; ANDY BIERSACK

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Later on today or within the next few days, we will be joined by the wonderful @HEX and @Unbound who will each play a sibling of two of my three characters! I'm really excited to see everyone's character sheets and begin working on pairings!!!

The Shy Awkward Sweetheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫♫♫ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Link||Jedi||

Birthday: June 17th, Gemini

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

Face Claim: Jeydon Wale
Color Reference: 008080

"Hi! welcome to planet Earth! Everyone is different. Get the fuck over it."

♫BASICS♫

♫Gender♫
||Male||

♫Job♫
♫Aspiring musician
♫YouTuber

♫APPEARANCE♫

♫Height♫
6 ft 0 in

♫Weight♫
212 pounds

♫Piercings♫
large.jpg

♫Tattoos♫
B2V_R8dCYAE5YYL.jpg
♫Marks♫
||Somewhat faded self harm scars on his arms||
||Random scars from childhood here and there||

♫Health Ailments♫
♫Allergic to walnuts
♫Allergic to bitches
♫Depression

♫PERSONAL♫

♫Personality♫
Always Hungry: Link is a guy who LOVES to eat! He'll eat pretty much anything and everything no matter what it is. Jeydon is never one to turn down food.

Logical: He is a fast learner and he thinks on his feet. Link uses his quick wits and smarts to help him make hard decisions and solve problems

Dependable: He is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. Lincoln is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.

Soft spoken: Lincoln is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. He doesn't voice his opinions very often for fear of being judged or making someone upset

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb he goes by. He can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke his/her nose around in places to fulfill this

Daring: Link is definitely a guy who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. He is always doing things to get their adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.

Shy: He isn't a guy who's too comfortable with being around people he doesn't know since he's so awkward and tends to embarrass himself a lot of the time.

Cheerful: Lincoln is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him/her. He/she always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him/her, he/she usually has a smile on his/her face.

Adventurous: He is definitely a guy who will try new things and get out there when he wants to. He can be very reckless sometimes

Energetic: Lincoln is a guy who is usually full of energy when it comes to doing things he likes or having fun, despite his spouts of depression that seem to pop up sometimes and deflect this trait

Positive: For the most part, Lincoln is a very positive person. He usually believes that no matter what, something good will always happen and although it may not seem like it, things will always get better.

Awkward: Link is a guy who doesn't really know what to do in most situations and he kinda doesn't know how to talk to people. It's one of the things that he can't really stand about himself. He wishes that he could really get out of his shell.

Grateful: When someone gives something to Lincoln or does something for him, he always feels like he has to thank them all the time or do something to help them out as well.

Loyal: Lincoln is always willing to support his friends, family and pretty much anyone who can earn his trust and keep it.

Talented: When it comes to art and especially music, Link is a wizard. He is always practicing playing guitar, singing or writing songs.

♫Things you like about yourself♫
♫He's very ambitious
♫Good sense of humor
♫Smart
♫An amazing friend

♫Things you don't like about yourself♫
♫He's awkward and shy
♫Doesn't really talk to peope all that much
♫Keeps to himself and doesn't really come out of his shell

♫Likes♫
♫Music
♫Food
♫Art
♫Painting
♫Writing
♫Cooking
♫Animals
♫Cartoons
♫The beach
♫Walks
♫Reading
♫Cheese

♫Dislikes♫
♫Rude people
♫Depression
♫Blueberries
♫Country Music
♫Crowds
♫Feet
♫Brussels Sprouts
♫Failing
♫Soap operas
♫Mornings

♫Hobbies/Talents♫
♫Guitar
♫Singing
♫Writing songs and poetry
♫Making and editing videos

♫Secrets ♫
♫He doesn't know his father
♫He still self harms when his depression gets too bad (his brother doesn't know)
♫He's failed suicide 3 times

♫Strengths♫
♫Trusting
♫Funny
♫Optimistic
♫Understanding
♫Book smart
♫Singing
♫High pain tolerance
♫Dependable
♫Respectful
♫Caring

♫Weaknesses♫
♫Night Owl
♫Quiet
♫Animals
♫His family
♫Soft spoken
♫Insecure
♫Trusts too easily
♫Reckless
♫Depression

♫HISTORY♫
(WIP)

♫DATING STUFF♫

♫What you look for in a partner♫
"I really just want a girl who's gonna be herself around me and I can just vibe with, you know? I want her to love me for who I am and just care about me. Trust and communication is important to me too. I want us to be able to talk to each other about anuthing and everything without fear of being judged. I just want someone who's gonna have my back the way I'll have hers."

♫What is a deal breaker for you?♫
"A girl who either won't talk to me about her feelings and what's going on in her life or a girl who's gonna talk down to me, make me feel like shit and make me feel stupid. I've dealt with that and I'm gonna gonna put up with it."

♫What are three things about you people would find surprising?♫
"Hmm, let's see. I'm kind of a famous YouTuber, which people don't believe since I'm usually pretty shy and awkward. I'm just pretty comfortable in front of the camera. I'm very photogenic and I love taking pictures, again, with the shy awkwardness people find this surprising. And lastly, Ash is my brother. We don't really look alike because we have different dad's and he's more of a bad boy, so people don't really believe it."

♫How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?♫
"I've been in like two. One ended pretty badly, and the other was alright."

♫Have you ever been engaged or married?♫
"Nah, I've never been engaged or anything like that. I'd like to get married eventually. When I find the right girl."

♫Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?♫
"I love kids. So yeah, I'd like to have one or two."

♫What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship♫
"A girl who actually wants a long term relationship with ONE guy! I honestly don't know why some girls think it's so hard not to cheat."

♫RELATIONSHIPS♫

♫Family♫
WIP

♫Friends♫
OPEN!

♫Match♫
TBA

♫Enemies♫
OPEN!

♫Other♫
OPEN!

♫Exes♫
||Anastasia Lowe||We just kinda fell off||1 year 4 months||No we weren't engaged/married||
||Courtney Den||She cheated||8 months||"I'd be stupid if I married her."||
||Kaitlyn Renner||"She treated me like I was dumb and talked down to me"||1 year and 7 months||"Nah. None of that shit."||

♫FAVORITES♫

♫Celebrity Male♫
♫Will Smith
♫Toby Maguire

♫Celebrity Female♫
♫Leda Muir

♫Food♫
♫Pizza

♫Sport♫
♫Swimming

♫Movie♫
♫Just about anything with Spiderman

♫Animal♫
♫Cat

♫EXTRAS♫

♫Why should we pick you for the show?♫
"Because apparently I'm hopeless in relationships, so why not let some random people find someone for me."

♫Passwords♫
"Hmm?"
LOOK EM UP MY DUDES!

♫Extra♫
♫He gets paid a considerable amount of money from YouTube
♫He volunteers a lot and donates to different charities

♫Song♫
[/bg]
Allergic to bitches? Say no more. I love him.

Reactions: lxngdon and Ghostie

[bg=#ffffff; opacity: 0.9]
♠ J O S H ♠
[/bg]

tumblr_lwujc7lngz1r7boxdo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m602zkth1n1r6wb9ao1_500.gif

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."
[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

giphy.gif

Name
    Joshua Klaus Kingsleigh

Nickname
    Josh
    Klaus

Birthday
    April 27th

Astrological Sign
    Tauras

Job
    Journalist/Writer​

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

tumblr_mb1un8Zp6W1r79b95o1_500.gif

Height
    6'0

Weight
    145 lbs

Hair
    Dark blonde and always kept short, rarely ever tamed

Eyes
    Blue, bit they look dark blue when he's serious.

Piercings
    None

TATTOOS
    Left wrist
    [spoili]
    d329e0680f24e358d71fe13134b6cea0.jpg
    [/spoili]

Marks
    Two small star-shaped birthmarks. One on the back of his neck and one on the side of his right wrist.
    He has a few scars scattered across his body, the most noticeable buried underneath his shirt on his stomach.

Health Ailments
    He's practically blind without contacts or glasses.

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

tumblr_inline_o1v5e92UN91rifr4k_500.gif

Personality
    On the surface, Josh comes off as an introvert. And that isn't necessarily in true. He has a hard time being in large crowds and is reserved most of the time. However, he isn't a quiet per in the least, oh no, he talks. He's jus so sarcastic and practical that to a lot of others he's a cynical ass. That and his confidence in himself doesn't help.

Honestly, he's sweet on the inside, softer than you'd imagine. He's very kind, always going the extra mile for others. And patient, he's the most patient guy you'll probably ever meet. Another one or two of his best attributes is that he is responsible and reliable. If he SATs he'll do something. Than guaranteed, he'll do it. He's very honest.

And it has been shown countless times, he has a playful side and can be very teasing. He's really just an easy-going, give-no-fucks, adorkable nerd.

Things you like about yourself
    "That I can listen to others rant without responding. You'd be surprised how much that keeps you out of trouble."

"My patience. Really. I'm very patient of other's and I have a mild a temper."

"I'm honest and reliable. If I say I'll do something, you can bet your ass I'll do it."

"I'm handsome or at least above average. Hey, I said I'm an honest person."

Things you don't like about yourself
    "I have a hard time putting myself out there. Parties and I don't mix well, but I want to be more outgoing."

"I ramble and talk fast. A lot. Most of the time people don't understand a word I'm saying."

"I come off kind of smug with new people and it takes a little while for me to stop being awkward."

Books|Reading| Writing| Art| Classical Music| Video Games| Mysteries| Intelligent others| Pie| Comics| Star Wars| History| Foreign God mythology| Swimming| Helping others| Teasing others| Clouds| Poetry| Inspiring Quotes| Strong people| Birds

Dislikes
    Horrible writing| Being annoyed| Being bothered when writing| Large dogs| Eggplant| Greasy food| Cheese bread| Being sick| Medicine| Too much physical activities| Being belittled| Disappointing others

Hobbies/Talents
    Writing/Reading
    Puzzles

Secrets
    He actually comes from a considerably wealthy background.
    His tattoo was to match his fiancé's
    His fiancé, though he loved her, lied to him countless times

Strengths
    He sees things in a realistic way, so it's hard to get him down.
    He can read people well, he's very observant.
    His responsibility usually keeps him out of trouble and others as well.

Weaknesses
    He talks a lot if you start a conversation on something he's really into.
    He doesn't care to socialize too much, he's shyer than he let's on.
    And the way he speaks in first meetings makes him seem like an ass.

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

hunterish.gif

History
    Josh has a rather bland background, at least to him anyway. He was born to not one, but two successful doctors as their second child. Because of this, he never grew up wanting something, he'd just have it. The only reason he didn't turn completely rotten was because of his older sister and his younger sister. They humbled him and around middle school he tried to be the reliable one.

After high school, he discovered his love for writing and decided to pursue that. His parents weren't very pleased and wished for h to follow in their steps, but he refused so he moved out during college.

Somewhere down the line, he got engaged to his childhood sweetheart. They had met again after she ended up getting knocked up by some jerk. And being the kind person he was, he helped her out and they ended up kindling something. But she was diagnosed with terminal cancer he ended up adopting her daughter that he already accepted as his own.​

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

tumblr_n7p54apJF81qboiilo1_500.gif

What you look for in a partner?
    "She has to be kind, confident and maybe even a little humorous. I don't care if she's pretty or not, faces fade with time. I want someone whose insides won't."

"She can not be a complete and utter idiot. I'm sure I won't have that problem, right?"

"I can be corny and cheesy. And I enjoy it."

"I do participate in one sport. And that's swimming."

"I can dance and sing. I have every Disney musical song memorized. That's right."

"One. And she died."

"I have been engaged once, but she died. Like I said before."

"I have one daughter. And I think I would like to have a one or a few more kids down the road."

"Trust. I'm sick of being lied to for whatever reason it may be."

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

original.gif

Family
    Elizabeth Kingsleigh - Mother
    Terrence Kingsleigh - Father
    Anwen Kingsleigh - Older sister
    Skyla Kingsleigh - Younger sister
    Teresa Kingsleigh - Adoptive daughter [spoili]
    tumblr_m7ji5xFEbw1qim2ju.gif
    [/spoili]

Friends
    OPEN

Match
    TBA

Enemies
    OPEN

Other
    OPEN

Exes
    ||Amber Woods|| She had cancer and died||About 3 to 4 years would be more official||

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

tumblr_m68jgk8a2v1ro7dgi.gif

Celebrity Male
    Chris Pratt

Celebrity Female
    Anna Kendrick

Food
    Spaghetti

Sport
    Swimming is the only sport he'll participate in.

Movie
    The Silverlining Playbook

Animal
    Owl

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

original.gif

"Why wouldn't you? I'm handsome. That's good enough, isn't it? You people always pick pretty people for TV."

Extra
    He hopes to start writing his own novels and children books eventually.

Face Claim
    Hunter Parrish

Color Reference
    TBA

Password
    Why am I single?
    Help me find love.

Song

[/bg]

tumblr_static_26w2tgo1ho5c8g88kkg0kkc0s.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◊ I N F I N I T Y ◊
[/bg]

raw

"Get your cute butt over here and give me a fucking hug."
[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#333333]

[/bg]
  • [bg=#333333]

kendall-jenner-poses.gif

Name
    Infinity Jenna Houlton

Nickname

Fin or Nitty

Birthday

June 13th

Astrological Sign

Gemini

Female

Job

A ton of part time jobs!
    She works at a library, part time barista, part time waitress, works in a bakery shop part time and a lot more
    (She's never not busy)

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

giphy.gif

Height
    5'3

Weight

120 lbs

Hair

Long black hair down her back

Eyes

Dark Brown

Piercings

Only twice, both earlobes and once on both cartilage

TATTOOS

None

Marks

She has a lot of ugly scars well hidden

Health Ailments

Anxiety Disorder
    Bulimia
    Dog allergy

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

gKVmK.gif

Personality
    Infinity is a compassionate and passionate young woman. She's always, or at least always tries to be, kind to others. And she's very hard working. She puts her best into everything and every aspect of her life, even if it seems silly to others. Honestly, she seems as if she doesn't give a fuck about anyone else opinions, and that's not necessarily true. She is not easily persuaded by others, but their opinions, thoughts, and feelings do matter to her. Many times a bit too much

She's a gentle and curious soul, always having a kind touch and known to be empathetic and affectionate. And she is always wanting to learn and experience new things. Because of this, she's highly adaptable and quick to exchange ideas if she thinks it's good enough. She is a very intelligent young woman that should not be mistaken for stupid even though she has a hard time expressing herself and she can be so damn silly, a romantic, as well as the fact she kind of lacks tact. She's pretty direct most of the time.

Things you like about yourself

"I always work hard! And I don't easily give up. Seriously, I have like ten different jobs."

"I'm able to learn really fast, maybe it's my photographic memory that helps with it, but I do learn fast."

"I can literally get down and low with anything that might seem insane to anyone else. Does that make me kind of weird? If so, I like being weird while watching everyone else's faces change in horror."

Things you don't like about yourself

"I don't know what I want to be. I'm just kind of lost. And I hate it."

"My fucking name. How many people do you know with the name Infinity? Yeah, didn't think so. Thanks, mom and dad, glad I never got to meet you."

"I get kind of clingy. I need affection, alright! There is nothing wrong with that..."

"I can eat just about anything and I eat a lot, only to puke it all back up. It's fucking disgusting. and I hate myself for it."

"I have a hard time trusting people. Haha...You can never tell what they're capable of."

Cooking| Animals| Flowers| Jewelry| Origami| Music| Piano|Dancing| Eating| Trying knew things| Baking| Jokes| Witty/sarcastic conversations| Cheesy/Corny things| Cute things| Romance|Horror movies| Children movies| Kittens| Superheroes| Holiday Parties| Hard-earned success| Being right| Bright colored eyes| Sweets| Jello| Reading| Art| The stars

Dislikes

Binge eating only to puke it up| Giving up| Quitters| Being treated dumbly| Haters| Bad parents| Animal cruelty| People cruelty| Liars|Bullies| Others using people for their own purposes| Her allergy| Being afraid| Bad music|

Hobbies/Talents

Cooking/Baking
    Singing/Piano
    Painting/Origami(anything art related)

Secrets

He bulimia, god she hates it, but can't stop it. She used to be a bit overweight.
    She had a miscarriage and a stillborn.
    She keeps most of the abuse she endured in the past a secret.
    She's also terrified of the dark.
    And used to be a druggie.

Strengths

She is a very determined and stubborn person, never seems to give up.
    She is kind and empathetic, always caring about others.
    She is intelligent, very much so, has a great memory too. Photographic. Because of this, she learns fast.

Weaknesses

She cares too much about other people's opinions. Sometimes it drives her off of her path or ruins her path.
    Because she cares more about others more, she ends up abusing herself in different ways whether she knows it or not.
    She's more insecure than she lets on.
    She can be a total pushover. She's too nice.
    She has a hard time fully trusting and putting her faith and trust in others.
    She likes to dance, but can't dance for shit.
    Her disorder, she can get anxious when emotional or scared or for other reasons.
    Food is her biggest weakness. And she absolutely refuses to eat in front of others.

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

large.gif

History

Infinity was born as a premature baby. Her parents never really wanted to have children in the first place, but they couldn't afford to abort her. And her having to stay in the hospital only made things worst for them. They were already low on money and lived in a horrible neighborhood. So, they abandoned her. Ouch.

As soon as she was strong enough, she was put up for adoption. And because she was a newborn she was adopted pretty fast. Once she was two, she was abandoned again by her 'parents'. Honestly, they cycle of her being adopted and abandoned runs on and on until she was the age ten. She had enough of being adopted to just be abused and abandoned.

She ran away, only for her to be caught again and abused. But this time, her adoptive parents didn't just abuse her. They used her as they saw fit. And she complied, she had no other choice until she was taken back in by child protection services.

When she reached the age of 16 she fell in love with some college student. They started dating, or at least that's what she thought it was. In actuality, it was really just a consensual relationship, but she was too naive to realize it. Eventually, she got pregnant, her first thought was to keep the baby! She never had a family and wanted one, it terrified her lover and he ran away from it. Though it didn't matter, she miscarriage not too long after.

Around eighteen, she got booted from the orphanage, she was too old to stay there. But she met another guy who allowed her to stay with him for free. She grew feelings for him, but he wasn't any good. He was a drug dealer and he got her addicted. Unbeknownst to her knowledge at the time, she had gotten pregnant again. Of course, she was going to keep it, but when she gave birth, it was a still born. It tore her apart. By that time, her 'boyfriend' had already left, leaving all of their bills on her.

She was hurt, but worked hard to pay them all. After the horrendous birth of her already dead child, she picked up jobs. None of them were extravagant, after all, she never went to college. And soon enough she started really making money.

But alas, she met another asshole. This time he seemed really nice, he was a deadbeat, she thought he was similar to her. She worked hard to support them both, and he tried helping her out, or more like abused her verbally and then it turned physically. Eventually, he found someone else and ran off with all of her money in her savings. She worked hard to gain them back.

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

kendall-jenner-what-can-i-say.gif

What you look for in a partner?

"I want him to be kind, take all of my affections and love and in return give me all of his. But he also has to be willing to start a gigantic family. And won't abandon me...at least not in a hurtful way. As for the looks department, I'm sure every girl wants a man taller than them. Mine has to be at the very least six feet and slender. I don't like big, all or lots of muscle guys."

"If you don't want at least a hundred kids. My lowest offer is ten, I am not lowering it any more than that. If you don't like it, I don't think it will work. Also, please don't be judgemental."

"That I'm actually smart! Most people think I'm an idiot."

"I can be mean too, just piss me off enough and I'll show you the wrath of Infinity!"

"I have a lot of different skills from a lot of different jobs. People don't know all that I can do, and they get shocked when I say something like 'I know acupuncture'. Which I do by the way."

"I've had three! Well, all of them were only serious on my end. My first boyfriend dumped me when he learned I was pregnant."

"My second, dumped when he found someone else he could use."

"And my third boyfriend....to put it simply, he found someone else after sucking me dry."

"No, I haven't, sadly. I don't think guys or anyone really like me that much."

"FUCK YES! I want a clan! About a hundred children! Well, it doesn't have to be a hundred, but I do want a big family."

"Someone that truly cares about me. That won't use me. And that just wants me. To be loved. I want to be loved."

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

tumblr_m7qo8ulKIR1rt3fn2.gif

Family

None

Friends

OPEN

Match

TBA

Enemies

TBA

Other

TBA

Exes

TBA
    ||Rory Jameson||I got pregnant, so he left||We dated about seven months||
    || Jonathan Rodens|| Um, I didn't have much more to give him so he went to get someone else who could give it to him|| We dated for a year||
    Mordecai Harrison||He found someone else. I rather not talk about it.||3 years we dated||

[/bg]
  • [bg=#333333]

raw

Celebrity Male

Benedict Cumberbatch
    "He is the best actor I know! And is it weird I find him attractive, I know he's like 40, but age is just a number, right? Wait, do you think he could be my match? Oh, yeah, he's married and has a son. Damn. I guess I can suffice with Chris Evan."

Celebrity Female

Halsey
    "I like a lot of celebrities damn it! Can I have more than one?"

Food

She loves all food. All food is her favorite.
    "Food is love. Food is life."

Sport

Track and field
    "All I know is that I like running and jogging and jumping a little."

Movie

Over the Hedge or It
    "who doesn't love a bunch of adorable animals going 'over the hedge'. And 'It' taught me some valuable life lessons. Never trust a clown."

Animal

Kitten
    "It's my spirit animal."

[/bg]

• [bg=#333333]

giphy.gif

"You could possibly find my soulmate. And I'm an interesting person. Somewhat. Look, you need people right?"

Extra

She changed her last name herself to something she liked because she holds contempt for all of her 'parents'. So, she doesn't have a true last name.

Face Claim

Kendall Jenner

Color Reference

#cc99ff

Password

Why am I single?
    Help me find love.

Song

[/bg]

kenda.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
I just got into a fight with a "friend" so I am going to logged out right now. Not in the mood to do anything. I'm sorry but I will get my two chars up tomorrow night. Dealing with a friend who dumps you for a new group of friends because they have things that person wants really messes up your night. Goodnight everyone.

Now that I'm up again I am starting work on Mo again.

Reactions: lxngdon and Ghostie
Okay, yay! I finished one of babies, Infinity! And I am satisfied with her. So, I will start to work on Josh now X3

Reactions: lxngdon
Mo's done~!
Mo and Nitty could bond over their love for animals and the fact all these rich people seem to have not worked as hard as they did lol

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.