When Worlds Collide (Blooming Bismuth x potassiumboron)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't care," he stubbornly mumbled, his own stubbornness actually catching him off guard - he never had been a stubborn person. Usually, he gave in just to able to please people, but having grown comfortable with him now, it did entail he was able to be a little more... blunt. But that could hardly be a bad thing, right? "...They scare me. Call me wimpy or pathetic or whatever. Jynx doesn't like them, and I'm not fussed..."​

"What can I do to convince you to leave them alone?" He asked,, waiting to be led in patiently. "You'll need to get used to them, Alessandro! B-Because... They're really important to me, you know?"

"I-I don't have to get used to them, theoretically I could force you all out," he murmured, though his tone and what was known of his meek personality so far did indicate he didn't have it in him to go as far as to chuck someone out who needed the accommodation. "...Just keep them away from me, I... I'm not used to wild animals wandering about, ah..."​

"They're not wild animals!" He squeaked. "Just because they werent bought by a human doesn't mean they're wild or damgerous."

"Clearly, they are. You buy them food, you clean them up and you care for them, okay? If you do that, you can keep them," he sighed, wandering to the couch and gesturing Jynx to sit close beside him in that innate fear she would just be attacked should he let her anywhere near the larger wolves.​

"Fine." He replied flatly, before nudging the wolves to follow to the room he had fallen asleep in. Disappearing in an instance once there, he reappeared in the kitchen to search for some food.

As stubborn as it was, he did remain seated on the couch, even in spite of Jynx trying to whine in her own hunger. Ignoring it, deciding to feed her when the other had finished with the pack of 'wild animals', he moved instead to switch on the TV and focus entirely on the news programme. "..."​

Snatching food, he then once transported to the small bedroom with a wide grin. "See that human? He's a pretty nice person, hm? Compared to the others? I couldn't ask for a better human right now."

The response from Willow, the reddish-coloured mother, wasn't that much of general excitement, which it probably ought to be given not just the introduction into a home full of new scents and objects, but also the fact Arrosa had food to share. Instead, however, she settled on the bed with head rested on her paws and the odd whine to her mate to come to her side - she did tend to be rather dominative.

Though, the sounds of the audible whines did cause Jynx to fuss in the next time in what Alessandro determined as annoyance, so, despite his evident reservations, did awkwardly peer into the room with the bravest smile he could muster. "...Can... you keep them quiet, Arrosa?"​

Running his hand carefully through Willow's fur specifically, he was too busy comforting the mother to initially speak. It was when the soft whimpers had finally relaxed that he gkanced over. "What? Jynx doesn't like it? That's odd..."

"It's not odd; it's expected. She's obviously going to hate an intrusion into her home-- why's it making a noise? I don't mean 'it', uh... she? I'm guessing it's a she..." He babbled awkwardly, wringing his hands as he did avoid glancing at the wolves - if simply that, they were hardly going to be able to recognise his words. If, on the off chance, they were more than that, he really didn't want to fuel any anger.

"Is she hurt?" He murmured, at least hoping to offer his help. "...Jynx never whines, not really."​

"I don't believe so..." He whispered, immediately panicking at the mere suggestion. "She can't be sick, she's strong. She's the strongest out of them all, some simple injury wouldn't bother her! She's been shot at, you know, but I healed the injury with the last bit of magic I had after all."

"...Jynx whined once, for about a week, and it turned out she had eaten something bad when on a walk and needed to be treated-- I'm just saying that she could be sick," he gently mumbled. If Arrosa loved these wolves as much as he himself loved Jynx, then it didn't pay to be blunt, and it was handy that his sensitivity could prove adept in handling the situation.

"Is she... usually this still, or...?" He murmured just as softly, approaching without the usual sense of dread to sit on the bed beside the frequently softly howling Willow, who was laid on the bed and resting her head on her paws with the only movement being of her tail, and moving nudges towards her daughter.​

"Not... Um, not usually." He admitted, his once happy smile dropping to a fearful grimace as he carefully held the wolf's muzzle. "She won't tell me anything, either. Alessandro? W-What do I do about this? I mean, I can't just have her getting the sick when we've finally found a home!"

"I'm sure it's just... a passing thing," he attempted weakly, his hand moving to stroke down the wolf's thick fur - the first sign of genuine affection he had shown. "...Perhaps it's best for... her to have my bed, so she has somewhere comfortable. I can crash on the couch, I... know how important she is to you."​

"I'll just sleep in "the closet"." He murmured, putting up air quotes just to emphasis just how silly he found the space's use. "I just need this fluffy thing, and the strange fabric hide."

"No, no you're sleeping on the bed," he grimaced, moving to hurriedly stand in front of the closet wearily, "I don't want you waking up uncomfortable in there, all stiff and aching the next morning-- besides, you ought to stay where the wolf can see you should she wander in in the middle of the night, hm?"​

"I guess..." He sighed, rubbing his shoulder absently. "I wouldn't be uncomfortable, I've slept in the forest for the last twenty years, I think I can handle a strange little room with clothes. But, if you for some reason insist, I'll sleep on the bed. Why cant you sleep here too? I don't mind sharing..."

"...I don't think that's wise, is it? I... I only... share beds with Jynx-- oh god, that's so sad," he groaned, realising definitively the lack of a life he had, and mourning particularly the lack of a relationship. "...Fine, but you keep to your half of the bed."​

"Why wouldn't I...?" He frowned, oblivious to just how pathetic it was for a human. To him? Sex, or relationships, really weren't that important. What WAS important was companionship and affection, that was what pixies craved after all."

Status
Not open for further replies.