When Worlds Collide (Blooming Bismuth x potassiumboron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gosh, don't feel sorry for yourself! I spent years pitying myself, it never helps. You're not alone, you have me," he determined, and once the words felt... right, he managed a small smile to consolidate his sudden show of confidence. "I'm hardly going to let our... budding friendship dwindle. I hardly ever make friends, so this is... nice. Obviously surreal, but nice."​

Offering a weak, yet genuine smile, he decided to get to his feet and wander to the other rooms of the apartment to waste a few minutes for the food. "You know, you're the first human I've ever interacted with who didn't just up and leave this town. I met one man who left that week, it's really confusing for me. I mean, yes, your kind was intrusive and definitely different from what I'm used to, but I don't think I'd just leave immediately like he did."

"...Even, theoretically now, even if I hated you, I wouldn't leave. I couldn't just go back home after upping sticks and making a big deal about living my own life - maybe that guy had somewhere to genuinely be? You can't assume it was your fault," he said slowly, deciding to wander after him, though not out of worry he would steal something. He had thought he would be on tenterhooks around the pixie after hearing the confession, though that hardly entered his mind.

Instead, he did want to chat more, and befriend him through getting to know one another better, rather than anything else.​

Opening doors and peering in, he stopped at a large closet and happily gasped. The space was literally perfect for his height and weight, the space being only big enough for him and maybe another equally as small person to fit in. Moving in, he took a seat in the space and purred in content from the closed space. "Mm... What do you use this room for, Alessandro?"

"It's a closet. You store things in there, I mean... it's not a living space," he sighed at the obvious obliviousness, moving to gently coax him out as best he could. "...You're clearly not claustrophobic, then," he laughed brightly, shutting the closet door behind him and moving to try and persuade him to go elsewhere - the closet was hardly the fun area of the house.​

"No, no.. small spaces are safer. See, cats prefer nore nestlike spaces because that means nothing can attack them from either side." He explained, a slight bit of excitement in his voice, animals WERE his favorite subject after all. "I think the strategy is wise."

"...It's weird, uh..." He awkwardly admitted, rubbing the back of his neck as he moved to stand between him and the closet, just in case the other had ideas of jumping back in there. "...I would have thought you'd like to be out in the open, if you live in a forest..."​

"No no, are you silly? I absolutely hate sleeping out and exposed, hence why the wolves peotect me. You see, I prefer to live in spaces like your home here to fight off creatures and bad weather, but I couldn't when I no longer had a home. I much prefer that "closet", it's warm, dark, and cozy."

"i suppose it's too far away from what I know to be cosy to really appreciate the delights of a... closet," he snorted, sitting down on his bed and absently shoving back a few fox cuddly toys - it was slightly embarrassing as a 22 year old man. "Do... you want to show me those wolves now? I was going to take Jynx for a walk..."​

"Oh, ah, yes!" He replied, offering a smile as he rubbed his arms from the cold. "I believe my poncho has dried, and I set my mask down on the bed... You know, don't just run up to them. I'll give you a sign when its safe for you."

"Not so friendly now,a re they?" He mumbled under his breath, unable to cut out the degree of smugness he held in his tone, though playful smugness rather than genuine maliciousness. "...I can't promise Jynx will keep away, mind you. She's playful, y'know? Loves other dogs-- not that they're domesticated dogs like what she's used to, so..."​

"She'll be fine." He reassured, before letting out a weary sigh. "Do you have any clothes? Maybe a coat, or sweater? Because I'm absolutely freezing and I know it's the same outside! And... My poncho isn't the best in winter. Oh, and what does that "shower" do?" l,

"Oh, right, the shower!... You can have one later. It's just like washing in the river, except the water can be hot and it comes out of the shower head and-- none of this is helping you, is it? Look, you can experience what a shower is later," he promised, moving to the closet to tug out a thick jumper, knitted by his grandmother and it wasn't necessarily... brilliant. It was too thick, but he had to admit it did keep out the cold. "Here, you can keep that..."​

Staring at it, he couldn't help but snort at the vibrant colors. Though, once tugging it on, he shut up real quick when he was encased in warmth. "Hm... Yeah, this is nice. Are we heading out now, then? Because I don't want to wait too long and have all of the wolves leave. Hopefully there'll only be my two favorite, they're much more civilized and appropriate than the others."

"...Just make sure I'll totally be safe," he sighed, calling for Jynx who eagerly came bounding to him and obediently waited at his side for further instruction. He would put her collar on and lead... but the other's criticisms may just cause another argument, and he was far from being in the mood for that right now.​

Tugging on his shoes, he moved to offer the puppy a gentle peck on the forehead. "Hm... Honestly, as long as you don't give off a threatening vibe, they'll literally not care a single bit~"

"What about fear? Do they respond to fear because.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to be frightened, to be honest. They're wolves, I'm hardly going to keep it together," he admitted warily, gesturing his puppy close and raking his fingers though her fur with a smile. "...Just control 'em as best you can, and I'll be alright."​

"Hmph... Well, come on then." He insisted, tugging on the human's arm as he hurried down the steps of the apartment building carefully. Peering up at the two impatiently, he decided to only wait a few moments before walking on. "I'm not sure they'll even be there, though I do know a call that they usually come to when they hear it... But who knows, you know? Hmph..." He babbled absently, his eyes scanning the line of trees carefully for any sign of movement.

Carefully keeping Jynx close, silently fearing that she would run off somewhere and not return now she had the freedom of not being on the lead, though she did remain obedient and at his side despite his worries, which he eventually understood and let his fingers nuzzle behind her ears affectionately. "I'm sure they'll arrive soon," he said reassuringly, though his small frown still indicated his obvious fear - wolves were feral creatures, and no matter what Arrosa said, he would always fear them.​

Motioning Alessandro to follow, he trudged further into the ravine and slid down it with ease. Letting out a sharp whistle, he patted his side while patiently waiting. When he heard the familiar footsteps and rustle of leaves, he was greeted almost seconds later with three growling wolves... Though the growls immediately turned to whimpers as they sniffed up and down the pixie's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.