When Worlds Collide (Blooming Bismuth x potassiumboron)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"difference is, Jynx is a hound. Yours may well be... blood-thirsty monsters who react badly to moonlight, or... or to a specific day of the month, you said it yourself that they may be werewolves," he reminded, anxiously tugging Jynx to the bed and petting her protectively. "i don't want Jynx attacked."​

"I'm offended that you'd even suggest that would happen!" He huffed, before moving to scoot onto the bed. "They're civil."

"I'm not debating that-- at least, I... I'm not debating that now. I'm just saying. If pixies apparently exist, what else does? I... I don't think you fully comprehend how weird this is for me," he sighed, albeit quietly so it could be ignored if chosen. "...You've been in my life for literally all of a few hours, and... ugh, you're like a whirlwind, Arrosa."​

"Is that a good thing?" He grinned, before pushing his hair back. "I see that as good, personally."

"It's... a chaotic thing," he sighed, opting to turn his back to make things less awkward, because what was more awkward than having to face him? He had never really shared his bed with someone he wasn't dating, after all. "Not wholly negative, I... I guess-- I need to go to work, shit," he suddenly cursed, eyeing the time and noticing there was ten minutes before his usual night shift started-- though leaving the pixie home alone didn't feel nice. He wouldn't be alone necessarily, but he wouldn't have company he could converse with... "Would... you like to come, or...?"​

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"I'm allowed to go with you?" He blinked, before offering a wide grin. "This'll be the first time I've been invited into one of those weird businesses you humans own."

"Well, yeah-- I don't own it, but I work there to get money, to fund my life and hopefully it'll only be temporary. I want to work on newspapers and-- anyway. Just... depending on how tonight goes, it may be your last invitation," he admitted, albeit with a semi-teasing smile lifting his now typically cautious features. "It's a coffee shop, so... it's leisurely at this time of night. We get students cramming in revision, or elderly people, or young couples who need to sober up... it'll be nice, I s'pose."​

"I can study your kind up close, then?" He gasped, before eagerly sitting up in the dimly lit room. "Oh my, this'll be amazing for my research. I'll report this to Franz- you should meet him, you know? He's the only one of my friends from back then who still occasionally talks to me. He's very good at disguising himself among your kind, though hiding a pair of horse legs is pretty difficult."

"I... don't want to meet anymore of you f--" He stopped, eyes suddenly wide in slight horror at the word he had been ready to allow to leave his lips. Freaks. He prided himself on being kind and sensitive, so allowing that thought to even enter his head did make him inwardly groan. He had to stop that, or it would inevitably cause tension-- and he liked Arrosa! Sure, the boy had his nuisances, but he was sure he annoyed the pixie at times too. "I don't want to meet Franz. I'm happy with... it just being you and I-- not that we're a couple! I just... hm... you and the wolves are all my mind can comprehend right now. Throw in a guy with horse legs, and I think my sanity will just break, hon."​

"I don't understand why its so difficult forvyou and the other humans to comprehend ny kind. I mean, Franz is a centaur! He's practically physically human, except for the extra botto mm? It's very hypocritical to judge him, yet I can't judge your species." He babbled, albirt quietly as he reluctantly eased back into the pillow

"You judge humans, don't say you don't," he muttered, suddenly repelling his comments and childishly inching away from him-- though at least had the excuse of getting up and changing into his work outfit. "Centaurs are... disgusting anyway, aren't they? I've seen 'em in films, they're not great to look at, so... whatever. He isn't coming anywhere near me..."​

"Hey, I dated a centaur!" He scolded, puffing his cheeks childishly. "I find them absolutely beautiful. Just, the way they run, and their lean bodies... hnng."

"And gangly legs and freakishness... yeah, beautiful," he snorted, turning his back to allow himself to scowl freely without the other noticing. "Honestly just quit talking, will you? I don't feel comfortable entirely knowing you're not human."​

"Hey, our kind was here long before yours...." He reminded, before casually snuggling up to his back. "I'd probably be your great, great, great, great, great grandfather."

"Possibly," he sighed, having little heart to continue arguing and bickering, tugging on his white cotton shirt tiredly. "Although, my family originate from Italy, on my father's side at least. You ever been to Italy?-- obviously not, ah, you should go one day. Venture out, y'know?"​

"I... Italy?" He repeated in a whisper, his eyes widening at the mere word. "I've never heard of this "Italy" place, but if it's anything like my home now, then... I don't know if I want to go. I want somewhere filled with my kind."

"You, ah... well, there are probably your kind there. I assume there are your kind everywhere, to be honest," he admitted, trying to sort his hair out in the mirror. Normally, he wouldn't agonise over it, but it did play some importance now - there was a man he worked with during the evening shift he thought was on the cute side, and any little detail, like his hair, needed to be perfect. "Pass the hairspray, will you? It's in the orange can, see it?"​

Giving a quick glance around the room, he grabbed the first orange and tubular thing he saw and handed it over. "What even is this stuff? Honestly, it looks absolutely terrifying. What does this even do? I mean, I think your hair looks fine- cute, even! So don't go putting weird things in it..."

"it's to keep my hair in place, okay?" He snorted, eyeing him from their obvious height difference, and critically, his hair. "You need a hair cut," he stated matter-of-factly, before proceeding to spray his hair calmly. "I know my hair is fine, I just... have someone to impress, is all."​

"You don't need to impress me, Alessandro, I already have my opinion of you." He gushed, pushing his messy hair to the side with his smile. "Or is it for someone else? Because I'm personally offended if that's the case.'

Status
Not open for further replies.