When Worlds Collide (Blooming Bismuth x potassiumboron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Where... Where is she, again? I haven't left the bay, ever, but... I'd be willing to leave for her." Arrosa murmured, his voice immediately dipping once feeling the more lively of the twins squirm in discomfort. "I want to know that she's okay, hm? And, maybe- just, maybe- I'd be okay to leave if I had a way to see her."

"We lived down in Louisiana," he explained casually, his eyes more or less lovingly locked on the twins - it reminded him far too much of his times as a child in the woods, with all the other creatures, where he would be minding the younger children alongside his easily maternal mother. "She'd love to see 'ya, really. You know she adored you-- she doesn't really get out much, so I could invite her here? Oh, that'd be great, really~"​

"I'm sure Alessandro would be okay with that, especially since he's so infatuated with you. That's how relationships with humans work, right? Meeting their parents? Or am I totally wrong? I've been taking notes for decades..."

"...I don't want to encourage his infatuation with me," he admitted warily, carefully moving to stroke back the fur of the lively and far more healthy twin, nose scrunching in delight at the soft purrs that he received as a response. "I... happen to think of him as just a mate-- honestly, if he was infatuated with you, it'd make everyone a lot happier, right?"​

"Yes, well. It's hard to date a pixie to begin with! But with a human? It won't happen. I mean, besides. He was the only guy who ever really loved me."

"You're so hard on yourself," he sighed, deciding that any chance he had of convincing the other didn't really need focusing on - it was hardly going to happen at the moment, when the pixie was so determined not to believe him. "Just... see how it goes? He's really nice, behind the apathetic front, at least."​

"Hmph. I hope you realize that I won't ever be able to show my face to him if it turns out he doesn't like me. It's an honor thing. I don't want to go back to the ravine, but I will..."

"No you won't! You'll come stay with me, you and Pearl and everyone, if you need to. My place is small, but... yeah. I'd like you to, if this doesn't work out. Mostly because I'd get to see these cuties every day," he gushed, pressing a little more forward to smile down at them, paying particular care not to do anything to risk hurting the weaker of the two.​

"You don't think I'd be a nuisance? I mean, all I'd really need is a small mouse hole or something of that size. I can shrink down pretty small- I mean, that's what makes me, ne. And my flight, but I haven't done that in years.

"Oh, you wouldn't be a nuisance, don't be daft," he sighed, nudging him quickly with a roll of his eyes. "I'd sleep on the floor to let you have a bed if need be, alright?"​

"Oh dont YOU be daft! That's ridiculous. Like I said, I'd hardly make room on any bed. I'm sorry for being a pessimist about the whole situation with Alessandro. I just dont eant to be heart broken again."

"...You won't be, will you? Your ex seems like he, uh... didn't care that much, but Alessandro is a passionate person, and totally loyal and kind and... he'll get to love you~"​

"... I hope. It's really unbelievable, though, that this guy would even have SLIGHT feelings for me. I would never see myself dsting a HUMAN, ever. They ruined our lives!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: potassiumboron
"And yet here you are-- you can't hate all humans," he reiterated quietly, leaning back with a slightly disappointed frown. He had thought of Arrosa in a higher regard than just hearing him insult the whole species.​

"Here I am." He replied softly, before letting out a heavy groan. "...It's pretty silly, honestly. I really can't believe that I'm here, h-having even SLIGHT feelings for a human. I mean... Y-You were too young to really establish much of a sense of family here, but I lost everyone. I only met Willow here and her parents years in."

"Hey, I still knew you all!" He countered, though was more than aware that Arrosa had suffered far more than he had. He at least had only been a child, as stated, whereas Arrosa had had a life there, with people and had made close friendships. "...Look, regardless of what goes down with you and Alessandro, I won't be going anywhere."​

"... Do you promise?" He murmured, his red eyes locking onthe man with a frown. "You're one of the last people I knew from my old life, I don't want to lose you, too, knowingthat yyou're here and okay."

"Well, duh. I've made a life here, and... honestly, I know my Ma wouldn't want me leaving you. Frankly, she'll stick to you like glue when she comes visiting," he forewarned, already realising that when his mother arrived, she would probably gush over Arrosa far more than she did her son - though it was pretty understandable. "She adores you. A lot of people do. You just don't realise it, do you?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.