What's your height?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.49m or 4'11" .. My eleven year old brother is almost the same height as me. I'm often mistaken for a 12 year old lol xD

I'm around 5'2", and I weigh 101 pounds.
...Yeah, I'm tiny. I've had someone assume I was anorexic before. I'd much rather be short and thin than tall and muscular, though.
...And everyone I know is tall. I have to look up when talking to some people.

Don't worry hon. I'm tinier than you but yeah, I'd rather be short. Everyone I know is tall too. (:

I REFUSE YOUR WEIRD HEIGHT SYSTEM!!! IT'S SOOOO CONFUSING D: What even is 5 ft 5.35 in? WHY IS 1 INCH 2.54 CM? IT MAKES NO SEEENSE!

166 cm! I'm perfectly average for a Swede. Not even kidding. Average is 166.8 xD Don't know if I have those 0.8, but WHATEVER!

Reactions: Lady B
6'1", or, 185cm.

I REFUSE YOUR WEIRD HEIGHT SYSTEM!!! IT'S SOOOO CONFUSING D: What even is 5 ft 5.35 in? WHY IS 1 INCH 2.54 CM? IT MAKES NO SEEENSE!

166 cm! I'm perfectly average for a Swede. Not even kidding. Average is 166.8 xD Don't know if I have those 0.8, but WHATEVER!
I know, it doesn't make sense!

Also, I used the converter in the opening post, and it says I'm 5'9''???? But other sources say I'm 5'7'' or 5'8''???? It's not even consistent!

Edit: Haha, I just realized! 5,77 ft is not the same as 5'7'' or 5'8, because there's not ten inches in a foot. You guys crack me up with your measuring system.

According to the system .. I am 5 foot 7 :))
Without my heels on !>:)

I know, it doesn't make sense!

Also, I used the converter in the opening post, and it says I'm 5'9''???? But other sources say I'm 5'7'' or 5'8''???? It's not even consistent!

Edit: Haha, I just realized! 5,77 ft is not the same as 5'7'' or 5'8, because there's not ten inches in a foot. You guys crack me up with your measuring system.
Riiight, it's soo weeeiird D: I was awesome in math and I still can't understand it. GAAAH!! :flail:

Feet and inches are like a horror movie for the metric system :zombies:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm 1.73, according to the converter that's 5'8. Not really sure if that's accurate, but I'll roll with it. It's funny how I am actually quite short, compared with lot's of other males in my country.

5'1" and proud!

...Okay, fine, I lied. ;.; I'm 5' on the dot. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED.
Anyways, at least I compensate with terrible puns and backhanded sarcasm.

Reactions: PureKor
I am 5'10", but I'm often commented on as having a "big" presence.

(and before you get any snarky ideas, I barely break 150 lbs.)

5'11"

Or about 180cm for you commies across the pond.

I thought I was lying/exaggerating for years when I told people I was 5'2". Turns out I am actually 5'2"! I am mighty after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.