What's your height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember reading something about how taller people are happier than shorter people though since they're farther away from the ground and therefore Satan as well? I mean it was a Tumblr post, but it works.
again, just want a height to match my awesome and ego

Age sours things, get over it.
That just means you're closer to the earth than Quiet is.

(OPTIMISM OPTIMISM OPTIMISM)
(REALISM)
That also means I'm closer to the sky.

I'm more interested in the unreachable boundary between our small mundane marble of a world and the vast infinity that lies beyond the edge of the clouds.

And that I'm closer to it. :P

Awful?! Only if I don't have a spacesuit, and it just so happens I...might. Plus, space is awesome. Read my above response.

I vaguely remember reading something about how taller people are happier than shorter people though since they're farther away from the ground and therefore Satan as well? I mean it was a Tumblr post, but it works.
No, nothing from Tumblr works. Working is extremely ableist and racist and sexist, duh. Check your privilege.

From the sound of it, I think you need this
80968398fdfaf.jpg

Check your privilege.
But I don't wannaaaa. That means I actually have to go outside where the 99 percent is and listen to them. Except most of them are ranting on their blogs and not actually doing anything about what they complain about while finding prejudice in every single one of my actions.

Yes, but in a universe where you are a subatomic particle in a grain of sand on an infinite beach (whoo metaphor!) I am a bigger speck than @Razilin :P.

Still a speck, mind you, so it doesn't really matter, but take what you can get during your fleeting blip of an existence.

5' 10"

Which is around average, so i'm cool with that.

5'8" or 5'9"

I guess that is tall for a woman?

I have determined something reading everyone's responses in this thread. No one knows what average is, apparently. Every third or so person has said that their height was about average, but their height was vastly different from the person before them. : |

Enough. All of you. You know not of what average means. Speak not of the common and mundane, for the ordinary is beyond the comprehension of this congregation!

The average height of people varies greatly across the world, here are the averages for US Men and Women pulled from Google.

Females: 170.9 cm (or about 67 inches, which is 5'7")

Males: 177 cm (or about 69 inches, which is 5'9")

It should be noted however for the male figure that it was going off of the average for white males, as various people of differing ethnicity have slight differences ranging from biological to environmental that service to impact growth.

I'm about 5'8". Which is short in the circles of people I know.

5'9", and short compared to the few guys in my class.

1.92m or 6'3 . Dem doors being low everywhere is a bitch, but it's nice being a beacon in a crow and being able to navigate through them with unsurmounted ease (I have a lot of friends who are around 1.60m/5'2)

Status
Not open for further replies.