What's your height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.49m or 4'11" .. My eleven year old brother is almost the same height as me. I'm often mistaken for a 12 year old lol xD

I'm around 5'2", and I weigh 101 pounds.
...Yeah, I'm tiny. I've had someone assume I was anorexic before. I'd much rather be short and thin than tall and muscular, though.
...And everyone I know is tall. I have to look up when talking to some people.

Don't worry hon. I'm tinier than you but yeah, I'd rather be short. Everyone I know is tall too. (:

I REFUSE YOUR WEIRD HEIGHT SYSTEM!!! IT'S SOOOO CONFUSING D: What even is 5 ft 5.35 in? WHY IS 1 INCH 2.54 CM? IT MAKES NO SEEENSE!

166 cm! I'm perfectly average for a Swede. Not even kidding. Average is 166.8 xD Don't know if I have those 0.8, but WHATEVER!

Reactions: Lady B
6'1", or, 185cm.

I REFUSE YOUR WEIRD HEIGHT SYSTEM!!! IT'S SOOOO CONFUSING D: What even is 5 ft 5.35 in? WHY IS 1 INCH 2.54 CM? IT MAKES NO SEEENSE!

166 cm! I'm perfectly average for a Swede. Not even kidding. Average is 166.8 xD Don't know if I have those 0.8, but WHATEVER!
I know, it doesn't make sense!

Also, I used the converter in the opening post, and it says I'm 5'9''???? But other sources say I'm 5'7'' or 5'8''???? It's not even consistent!

Edit: Haha, I just realized! 5,77 ft is not the same as 5'7'' or 5'8, because there's not ten inches in a foot. You guys crack me up with your measuring system.

According to the system .. I am 5 foot 7 :))
Without my heels on !>:)

I know, it doesn't make sense!

Also, I used the converter in the opening post, and it says I'm 5'9''???? But other sources say I'm 5'7'' or 5'8''???? It's not even consistent!

Edit: Haha, I just realized! 5,77 ft is not the same as 5'7'' or 5'8, because there's not ten inches in a foot. You guys crack me up with your measuring system.
Riiight, it's soo weeeiird D: I was awesome in math and I still can't understand it. GAAAH!! :flail:

Feet and inches are like a horror movie for the metric system :zombies:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm 1.73, according to the converter that's 5'8. Not really sure if that's accurate, but I'll roll with it. It's funny how I am actually quite short, compared with lot's of other males in my country.

5'1" and proud!

...Okay, fine, I lied. ;.; I'm 5' on the dot. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED.
Anyways, at least I compensate with terrible puns and backhanded sarcasm.

Reactions: PureKor
I am 5'10", but I'm often commented on as having a "big" presence.

(and before you get any snarky ideas, I barely break 150 lbs.)

5'11"

Or about 180cm for you commies across the pond.

I thought I was lying/exaggerating for years when I told people I was 5'2". Turns out I am actually 5'2"! I am mighty after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.