What's your height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6"4, yaay! *hits head off door after forgetting to duck.. Again*

Somwehere... between 5'6" and 5'8". Just a wee bit shorter than Jinx, so however tall he is minus an inch or something :P I also weight anywhere between 130-150; my weight fluctuates a lot. But I'm dense, so I usually don't notice~

5'10"! Really, I find I'm just at the perfect height. Not too terribly tall, but not too terribly short. Mmn, and @Foxxie is just the perfect amount shorter than me too, so it all works out in the end *happy purr*

Last time I measured at 167 cm so that would make me 5.479 feet. So that would make me a quarter away from 5'5" I guess.

5' 9" or 5' 10". Something like that.

Last time I measured at 167 cm so that would make me 5.479 feet. So that would make me a quarter away from 5'5" I guess.
Nope! That actually makes you a quarter of an inch (0,635 cm) away from 5'6''! I realized just recently (in this thread, actually) that there's not ten inches in a foot, which really messes with your head if you're used to the metric system.

5'9 and burly.

Look out ladies!

Nope! That actually makes you a quarter of an inch away from 5'6''! I realized just recently (in this thread, actually) that there's not ten inches in a foot, which really messes with your head if you're used to the metric system.
That's ridiculous. I hate dealing with the metric system at home and dealing with the American system at school. Why does it have to be twelve inches in a foot, I mean really. I feel like I've got to go measure myself again just to make sure.

Christ you're tall

Sour about you being taller than me
Actually, I'm about average height for men my age. I know several people much taller.

6'1", 240lbs.

Full Bear Mode.

Have lost fifteen pounds since my work had some old gym equipment installed. Since I'm off for two weeks.. Pretty sure I'm gonna gain it back somehow.

Age sours things, get over it.
That just means you're closer to the earth than Quiet is.

(OPTIMISM OPTIMISM OPTIMISM)
(REALISM)
I WANT A HEIGHT TO MATCH BY TITANIC EGO.

That just means you're closer to the earth than Quiet is.

(OPTIMISM OPTIMISM OPTIMISM)
(REALISM)
I vaguely remember reading something about how taller people are happier than shorter people though since they're farther away from the ground and therefore Satan as well? I mean it was a Tumblr post, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.