What's your height?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Five feet, two inches and a half tall... I'm ashamed to say I did not grow taller than my mom because she's 5'3" tall... I have failed you, my lord...

I'm 6'4, my family are pretty "big". With my dad being 6'2, and my mom being 5'8. Only my sister is short at 5'4.

Reactions: KaydhenCanFly
I've been four feet something up until twenty of thirteen where I suddenly grew five' four. I'm pretty sure this is the tallest I'll get >:[
It's probably all that iron you're getting. You should stop fetishizing blood if you wanna grow more.

Don't worry about it, you still have time to grow, your star is still blue.

Reactions: Lady B
Last edited:
It's probably all that iron you're getting. You should stop fetishizing blood if you wanna grow more.

Don't worry about it, you still have time to grow, your star is still blue.
True, true, I'll do that right now! :o

I'm gonna grow up to be a big boy.

I never really bothered to measure it, but it's around 5'2.

Who you calling a pipsqueak midget who can't even go to the beach because he's so small, he'd sink into the sand and when the tide comes in he doesn't even sink or have to worry about drowning because he's so microscopic he can breathe all the oxygen atoms in the water?!

Reactions: Valentyne
I'm around 5'2", and I weigh 101 pounds.
...Yeah, I'm tiny. I've had someone assume I was anorexic before. I'd much rather be short and thin than tall and muscular, though.
...And everyone I know is tall. I have to look up when talking to some people.

5'11.

Which is grand, considering my ma is 5'4 and my dad 5'2.

Bout 6'1

About average height for a guy where I grow up

5'6" or so, which means... apparently I'm exactly average height for a male in the United States, according to the thing I just looked up. Huh. I thought the average was 5'8". Neat.

I'm 178 cm, or 5'10". I'm taller than every girl I know except my cousin Cheryl who is 6'4"

5'6" or so, which means... apparently I'm exactly average height for a male in the United States, according to the thing I just looked up. Huh. I thought the average was 5'8". Neat.
Wasn't it 5'8"? Could have sworn it was... Huh...
(But then again, we're getting so many people from different countries, Not to mention the fact that there are a certain amount of short stacked over-eaters growing in the wrong direction... Those asshats. )

I'll probably be around 5'8" (give or take) once I'm done growing. Both of my grandfathers are/were (;~;) 5'11" and all the men on both sides seem to heavily take after their pappys. (I just get the feeling that I'll be shorter than them)

I'm 6'1 and I weigh 192 lbs

My dad is 6'6 and my Uncle is 6'10, so...tall people I guess

Wasn't it 5'8"? Could have sworn it was... Huh...
(But then again, we're getting so many people from different countries, Not to mention the fact that there are a certain amount of short stacked over-eaters growing in the wrong direction... Those asshats. )
Now I'm finding a bunch of other stuff that conflicts. Apparently that was average height for all males in the U.S, but I found another that pegs it at 5'8", and for white males I've found things that say the average is as tall as 5'10.5". Strange how there's no real consensus there.

Either way, I think I jumped the gun on just assuming the first link was right, and I actually am shorter than average. I'm okay with that.

5'0. I am the shortest person in my family, friends and coworkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.