What's your height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'6", last I checked.

Now pardon me as I eye you suspiciously for this thread.

Reactions: iMisterH
Dunno, 5'5" ?

Still, I don't think I've hit my growth spurt yet though. o.o

Reactions: iMisterH
5'7", but 150 lb at 6% body fat, so built like a truck despite being short =)

5'11"
Am I one of the cool kids?

5'6....and my thirteen year old is only two inches shorter than I am. I feel like a midget. =/

What a random thread...

Anywho, I'm 176 cm, which apparently is 5.77427822 ft.

Reactions: Alan
8unTqld.jpg

About yay' high.

Reactions: Hana and iMisterH
What a random thread...

Anywho, I'm 176 cm, which apparently is 5.77427822 ft.

That's 5'7".
You had to look it up too?

Y'all motherfuckers are tiny. I'm like 6'2".
inb4someonetallerthanmecomesinandmocksmeformymidgetitude

5'7" or 5'8". O__O I forget which. maybe I am in between.

That's 5'7".
You had to look it up too?

All the decimals were a joke. And 5,77 is closer to 5'8'', really. Also, yes, I had to look it up, because I live in the part of the world where we don't use ambiguous associations with tangible objects to measure things.

I am... tall enough for me, but not as tall as others seem. And I often appear much taller then I actually am.

Riddles, riddles.

Thousands of meters high. Come at me, ya midgets.

5'8 at a close estimated, I honesty have no cule if that's consider short or average or whatever. I was stuck at like 4'7"ish for a good portion of my life, I was the second shortest kid in my class at the time. It wasn't until about half way through high school that I really started to grow like crazy and now I'm at least 8-9 inches taller than my mom, (she's pretty short too), soo now she's the shortest one in my family; which is kinda hillarious, but also a bit awkward at times.

I've been four feet something up until twenty of thirteen where I suddenly grew five' four. I'm pretty sure this is the tallest I'll get >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.