What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo huffed a little at her suggestion. He kinda knew this thing was going to happen, he wasn't really to happy about it. This girl pissed him off a lot. Just by the way she looked at him, it was obvious she was going to cause something bad to happen. The boy shrugged his shoulders slightly "Trust me, I'm not a very interesting person" he told her. "I'm sure there is someone else who would suit you perfectly" he said.

"Oh let me be the judge of that" Victoria stated, walking towards him and whispered in his ear, letting her hot breath tickle him "and so far, I find you quite interesting."

She then linked her arm with his and looked towards Artemis and Sienna "Well then, nice meeting you Sienna, and my offer still stands Artemis. Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be in the dance floor" she stated with a curtsy and literally pulled her partner towards the dance floor, the waltz starting to play once again. "Now tell me, what's your name?"

Leo felt her breath against his neck, it was warm. But he wasn't phased by how close she was. He felt her link arms and drag him away. "You can thank me alter" he said to Artemis as he left the pair. His eyes skimmed over to see Holly, this sort of stuff always happened. He would always let the people he liked get away.

He heard the waltz begin to play. Just the song he wanted...not. Leo turned his attention to Victoria. "My name is Leo" he said. His eyes were still a dull blue.

Nichole blinked as the waltz played. She shrugged and sat down sipping more of her punch. Nichole watched the others dance and smiled softly."well at least it isn't a stupid song. Let's see how this goes." She said smiling as couples danced. Nichole relaxed and took off her heels putting them next to her chair."there nice and comfy now." She said to herself and nodded.

"Leo.. odd name for a person without a fire in his heart" Victoria said, putting her left hand on his shoulder and her right hand on his. "The name's Victoria" she introduced, smiling sweetly towards him. "May I ask why you we're so desperate to save Artemis from me?" she asked, a Cheshire smile adorning her face.

She saw him earlier talking to a pretty girl, not as pretty as her but she's not that unfortunate. Anyway, she knew by just one look that Leo liked the girl and it baffled her a little that he chose to save Artemis than chase after the girl. "and may I also asked why you sacrificed your opportunity with such a beautiful girl just to get annoyed by the likes of me?"

Sienna had turned a bright red, half embarrassment and half anger. She kept her temper, but it was really hard. She sighed as she walked off.
"I am so sorry Artemis." She said to him, staring at her toes. She felt that if she was a little less hesitant on things and more confident she would have been able to get rid of her without Leo's help. She was wringing her hands, extremely bothered. She could have even burst into tears at that moment, but she didn't want to so she didn't.

Nichole saw sienna and Artemis. She smiled softly and put on her heels walking over."hey sienna, hey Artemis, everything ok over here?" Nichole asked concerned looking at them. She held her clutch purse lightly looking at them both wondering what had happened. Sometimes Nichole had a habit of zoning out at times, but always made sure a friend of hers was alright or talked to then if they needed to talk with anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
This all left Artemis more than uncomfortable. Was that some kind of sacrifice Leo just did?! What even happened there?! "Uh..." is all he could say as Sienna walked off and Leo was dragged away. "Uh... Sorry Nichole, I need to go help someone out..." Artemis started to walk towards where Leo had been dragged off to, before he makes a quick detour to Sienna. He turns her around quickly and before she can say anything he gives her a solid kiss on the lips. After about five seconds he smiled at her. "I'll be back." He cracks his knuckles and once out of sight of Sienna he pumps his fists in victory.

There was poor Leo... Man, Artemis owed him big time now. He takes a deep breath and walks up behind Victoria, allowing Leo to see him first. "Hey Victoria. How's the flavour of the night so far." The corner of his mouth raised in a smile.

Nichole blinked a few times then awwed when Artemis kissed sienna. She saw him walk off and started to get what was going on."ah now I see, hope everything goes well with them." Nichole said to herself. She went to refill her glass of punch and walked to the window leaning on the window sill looking out the window. Nichole smiled softly at the full moon and beautiful twinkling stars."such a beautiful night tonight."

"It's a long story, but Artemis has been more of a help to me than he would know" Leo explained to her. "Also I have fire in my heart, it's just a little dull at the moment because of your cold soul" he said, sounding slightly offended by her comment. The boy felt her place her hands on him as they danced. The moment she touched his hands, she would have felt the warn down tone of them. It felt like they had been used a lot for something. Leo placed his own hand on the girls hip as they began to dance.

He looked at her as she talked to him, asking about Holly. "Well I'm not great with girls, and I'm not really cut out for the whole romance thing" he told her. "However Artemis is great at it, that's why I found it annoying that you interrupted" he told her.

"I thought you were going to dance with Sienna?" Leo asked. He didn't need to break eye contact with Victoria to know Artemis was behind him.

Victoria giggled at Leo's statement "cold soul? you must be mistaken. You'll find mine very, very, very warm" she purred, leaning even more closer towards him when suddenly she heard the sweet voice of Artemis.

"Ah Artemis. Came to accept my offer?" Victoria asked, whirling around to face him and continued to dance, using him as her new dance partner and winked at Leo. She loved how easy it is for her to turn everything into a complete mess and just spread her mischief. "I find tonight rather.. interesting. And kudos to you for kissing Sienna. Must have been spectacular" she smirked, the dance finally finished. "Ah, is it really love or lust?" she asked, getting even more excited with the sudden turn of events.

"If anything I'm denying it." His eyes full of rage,but his smile showing nothing but playfulness. When she suddenly switched dance partners to him his smile only became more defined. He pulled off an almost flawless waltz with her. "Ah... Sweet Sienna... " He looks up with a dreamy sound in his voice. "The kiss was indeed spectacular... Funny though. Before the kiss was the first and only time so far I wasn't dancing with Satan's daughter." He ended the dance elegantly and bowed. "Love or lust... With you, we'll never know." He smiles over at Leo, then turns back to Victoria. "Another thing. Sienna's personality isn't more fake than a temporary tattoo." He grins at her and shrugs with arms crossed.

Nichole walked around wondering who she could talk to or dance with. She sighed walking around the floor looking around. Nichole continued walking and sighed getting some cake before sitting down."so much for a fun night." She said moving her fork around her plate her head on her hand.

"Such flawless eloquence, such choice of words. No wonder I always find you so interesting" Victoria mused, grabbing a glass of champagne from a passing waiter and drank it. If he thinks that she'll be offended or hurt by such words then he thought wrong. Victoria heard all the insults she can about her and she's used to it.

"Now, to make this night more interesting. Are you planning to bed her or play with her until her little fragile heart gets broken?" she asked Artemis and walked towards Leo side, a smirk never leaving her face. "Care to join me to spread chaos?" she whispered to Leo, a mischievous glint shining in her eyes.

(Ahhh! I just got online, sorry @parkpyro @Dawnedge )

xxxxHolly had giggled in the girly way she had never expected herself to giggle, had reached for Leo's hand and was about to accept his offer. She remembered feeling a swell of excitement, remembering thinking wow, someone's actually interested in me! Once Artemis had left with his charming date, Leo had seemed to let his confidence slip, and Holly had thought he was even cuter when he wasn't trying as hard to impress. However, just as suddenly as these developments had happened, Leo had retracted his arm and excused himself. The light in his vivid eyes had gone out. She watched him approach Artemis, Sienna, and a beautiful girl she didn't recognize, her brow knit in confusion. He and the beautiful girl linked arms and went onto the dance floor.

xxxxHolly let out a little sigh. It's not like she was devastated. After all, she and Leo had hardly done anymore then introduce themselves. She looked down at herself, remembering that she was wearing a collared shirt, an oversized cardigan, leggings, and sneakers, not an expensive dress. Still, she had been hoping that something would happen. Holly sighed again, wondering where Clay was. Man, wasn't she terrible, leaving her only friend behind for new people and then crawling back when those people had left her? Holly tried to snap herself out of it before she got too down on herself. She had noticed a girl in a purple dress with short black hair that had been walking around for a while, as if unsure of what to do with herself. The girl had talked to Artemis and Sienna, she recalled, but was now eating cake in the chair that Sienna had vacated.

xxxx"Hello," she called tentatively. She picked up another beer from the table (she was desperate need of more alcohol in her system, and she wasn't concerned about the taste anymore) and sat down on the floor next to the girl after making sure the floor wasn't sticky. "This must sound kind of weird, but do you know what's going on with them?" She motioned at where Leo, Artemis, and the beautiful girl were standing. Where was Sienna?

xxxxAwww, Clay couldn't help thinking as he watched Karena. She was like an innocent little bunny. Maybe it was the way she blushed, or how easily he could read what she was thinking. Maybe it was cause the top of her head only reached his shoulder. He even laughed when she complimented his name, hiding part of his grin behind his hand. She probably didn't want to talk about her stutter, and he wasn't going to push it. "Thank you," he said, still smiling. "So did you have any plans for tonight, or are you content just sitting here?" He was genuinely curious. None of Karena's friends had showed up since they started talking, and she didn't seem like the type of girl who enjoyed partying hard or anything like that.

"If you cause to much mischief it will come back and bite you in the ass" He told her. Again Leo made no movements as she whispered to him. His face didn't change much emotion wise, even when she got close to him. He had a plan expression on his face, it showed little amusement. However his eyes had brightened up slightly, but they still did not glow like normal. "As long as you leave Artemis alone I really don't care what you do" he told her.

Nichole blinked and looked up."oh hello, um I'm still trying to figure that one out. I'm thinking Leo was being a great fried and taking care of Victoria so she could leave Artemis alone and have a good night with sienna. And was unhappy himself with the she devil and Artemis took over then I think is going back to sienna now." Nichole said nodding."um would you like a slice of cake?" She asked rubbing her arm.

Violet was huffing since she was running to catch someone before it's too late. The room was jam-packed with people consisted mostly of drunk kids or druggies. She sighed while also shaking her head. She couldn't believe she managed to slip past her. Again. "Damn." she swore under her breath. Luckily, she wore high heels so she could easily see where was her pain-in-the-ass sister. She considered yelling for her but the music was so loud she wouldn't even hear herself. For sure, her sister would be doing what she does best. Wrecking chaos in the most painful way. Ugh. Bracing herself, she entered the sea of bodies to look for her. She almost gave up when she heard her voice. Hurrying, she managed to squeeze herself to the group of people surrounding her. In the process, though, she managed to tackle her down accidentally. "Owww.." she groaned. She was squashing her sister and she laughed despite the absurdity of the situation. "Caught ya, Tori." she smiled nastily at Victoria, her twin.

"Worried about me, dear Leo?" Victoria teased, getting a bit tipsy from the champagne. "Don't worry, I won't cause too much mischief" she reassured, seeing a faint glow in his eyes which made her heart pound. Wait, what? Her heart pounding loud? Must have been because of the alcohol she thought. Shaking her head and replacing the confusion in her face with a sweet smile, she said "and I can't help it if I find Artemis so interesting and fun to play with but I'll behave, just for tonight."

She was about to get another glass of champagne from the waiter when she was tackled to the floor. "Oh hi, dear sister." Victoria greeted her twin, trying her best not to giggle. Her attitude towards her sister is far more different than her attitude towards others. Only her twin knew who she really was and she likes to keep it that way. "Finally having fun?" she asked, standing up and fixing her dress.

xxxx"Victoria?" Holly said, before she realized it must be the name of the beautiful girl. "Wait, she-devil? What?" This was so confusing. Too much drama for fucking prom, of all things. The girl offered her cake, and Holly perked up, nodding vigorously. "Yes!" she exclaimed, maybe too eager, but she didn't care at this point. She picked up the fork and helped herself to a couple bites of cake, washing it down with a mouthful of beer. The room was getting humid, and her hands felt sweaty. She wiped them on her leggings and pulled her hair up into a ponytail, hoping that would help her cool down some. "I don't even know if I should care anymore," she said after a long moment. "I only just met them, after all. I don't even know Victoria." She pushed her legs out and bent down to grasp her toes with her hands, feeling a few joints crack with the stretch. "I don't need them to have fun. Speaking of which, what's your name?" She gave the girl a gentle, friendly punch on the arm, smiling up at her from the floor. "I'm Holly."

Status
Not open for further replies.