What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet exchanged swift glances with Victoria. She stepped closer towards Holly. "Hi. I'm Violet. Nice to meet you." she smiled again and took the girl's hands. "You're a friend of Leo's?" she chatted with the girl. She continued getting closer until she was side by side with the girl. "Oh. I'm sorry. Your other friend might be feeling lonely. Why don't you go back to her while I try to wrap up the conversation here with Leo?" she told Holly with an understanding smile and a gentle pat. She caught Tori's eyes again then gave her a quick smile.

Leo felt someone tap his shoulder, it was Holly. Leo was surprised to see her, and his eyes flashed a vivid blue. "I would love to" he said, a warm smile on his face. "But i have to clear something up first" he said sadly. "Please go without me, I promise I will be out soon" he said, the smile still on his face. He waved to them as they left for the door. Once they were out of ear shot he turned back to the twins.

"Obviously I don't plan on breaking that promise" Leo told them. His eyes changed again. However they were still glowing, but it looked like there was a small ring of lighter blue around them. As well as this the pupils became slits. "Unlike Artemis, I don't mind hitting a girl" he told them, his voice was rather threatening. The aura around him had changed as well, it had become very ferocious.

tumblr_nj2hvwTBq21sai3c8o1_r4_540.gif
(Leos eyes are like this but blue)

Nichole lightly tapped Victoria on the shoulder. "Um hey Victoria would you all like some punch? I-I can get some cake too if you want." She said her voice close to the volume of a falling feather. Nichole bit her cheek still holding three cups of punch. 'Maybe this was a mistake. Just keep cool just stay calm. And nothing will happen. Just make sure holly is in your vision and safe.' She thought.

Victoria is starting to like the situation more and more as his eyes became more vivid and ferocious, her heart now pounding with anticipation. A light tap on the shoulder, she saw Nichole offering her a punch and took it gladly before focusing her attention to Leo once again and threw the punch on his direction, making it spill on his clothes.

"Oops!!" she exclaimed, acting so innocent and looked at her sister who's busy chatting up with Holly. She's getting more and more excited by Leo's behavior and smiled "my~ I'm so sorry Leo. Are you going to hit me now?" she asked, provoking him even more.

Nichole gasped and her eyes darkened. She sighed and popped her knuckles before getting a slice of cake."hey Victoria secret!" Nichole said smashing the cake in her face and poured the punch on her head."I don't give a rats ass what your situation is but don't ruin someone's night with your attitude! You might've had a bad experience but that doesn't give you the right to ruin someone else's fun!" She said finally snapping.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
He felt the cold liquid spill over his cloths. He was slightly shocked by the act, however it did clear his head a bit. "No I'm not going to hit you" he said, brushing the wet hair out his eyes. Leos hand moved to intercept Nichole. He stopped her shoving the cake in the girls face. "Please don't act so abruptly" he asked her. "Don't worry this is nothing" he said.

He looked down at the soaked clothing. "I guess I better remove this though" he said to himself. As he said that he took off his blazer. After he had removed it, he began taking of his wet shirt. He was now standing topless in front the girls, and his body was good. He wasn't budging with muscle. But his body was toned, there was no sign of fat on him. It was clear he worked out....a lot. "Lets go" he said, smiling at Holly and Nichole. Leo began to walk to the door

xxxx"Oh, I don't know if we're friends. We only met a while ago." She and Violet chatted amiably about nothing in particular. "Okay then." Holly was swiftly dismissed by Violet, and she turned back to Nichole with an apologetic smile. Leo told her he had something to wrap up, so she tugged on Nichole's sleeve, about to tell her they could leave. A series of events happened in front of her at this moment. A: The aura around Leo turned much darker. Holly didn't know what the cause of it was, since she hadn't been following the conversation, but he looked so fierce that she took a step away from him. B: Nichole offered Victoria punch again. Victoria accepted. C: Victoria tossed the punch, quite purposefully, onto Leo's nice clothes. D: Nice, sweet Nichole returned with a piece of cake and tried to mash it into Victoria's face, but Leo stopped her in time. E: Leo took off his clothes. Or at least, his blazer and the shirt underneath, leaving himself shirtless.

xxxxLeo calmly headed for the door. Holly took Nichole's hand and hurried after Leo. She was shocked speechless, but one thing was clear: she didn't want to stay near that Victoria girl longer than she had to, and she wanted Nichole out of the situation before her new friend snapped again. The two of them caught up with Leo as they stepped out into the night. Holly couldn't look at him and his perfect abs. "S-So, do you mind telling me what the hell just h-happened?" she finally murmured, releasing Nichole hand and picking her way down to the center of the lawn.

((Sorry guys! The last day of school has been quite busy and I just got home ^-^' ))
If it was possible, Sienna turned more red wen Artemis kissed her. It surprised her, catching her off guard. She saw him dance with the girl, who she also saw as a she-demon now. She was ticked, but thought that he had his reasons to dance with her. When he came back, she was a little more calmed down.
"Yeah, I think we should move to a more private place. It'd be a nice change from-" then she saw Victoria baptize Leo in punch and a random girl shove a cake into Tori's face and do the same to her. Which almost Made her laugh.
"That." She finished, as Leo took off his shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria wasn't even phased when Nichole tried to smash the cake on her face and pour punch on her head. She was expecting it but Leo stopped her, leaving her completely clean while Leo removed his shirt.

Damn. Victoria thought, looking at his toned body before watching him head to the door. That body was hot! Shaking her head and looking over Nichole, she smiled devilishly at the girl. She's not even showing them her true bitchy side and look how many people hates her. Oh, how she love chaos.

"Looks like we aren't just the one who is two faced." she said, glancing over her sister with a smirk "Huh, speaking of not ruining someone else's fun whilst you're ruining mine... you should better practice what you preach girl" Victoria stated to Nichole before turning her attention to her sister, ignoring everything what just happened "Leo has a pretty hot body, huh?"

Nichole made sure to grab her satchel. She always borrowed her big brother's hoodie. Nichole took it out handing it to Leo so he wouldn't get cold."here Leo don't wanna catch a cold." She said softly. Nichole sighed and looked up at the stars smiling softly. She softly sang tilting her head to the song. It was one she wrote herself. Nichole was happy Leo stopped her before she really did something horrible."~ hey! Yea! Aye I want you to know. That you're the only one for me. Your on top of the world. Yea your on top of the world baby. No one else can see, the guy I see. Your so called friends talk about you behind your back. But I know your better than that! So cmon lets go! I want the whole world to know! Your the only one I see! The one who makes my heart beat fast! Yea yea! Oh! I want you to know the things you do to me! You drive me crazy! If I wake up with out you by my side! I think I would die! Die with out your love! Die with out your love! Oh! Cuz baby your on top of the world! Your my shining star! I want to be right where you are!! Your on top of the world. Your on top of the world. Boy....ooohh yea....~"

It was cold outside, but it wasn't freezing. Luckily. Leo smeared the cake that covered his hand on the already drenched blazer. "Guess I won't be wearing this for some time" he said, holding up the jumble of cloths. " Thank you" Leo smiled, as he took the hoodie. He pulled the hoodie over his toned body. It felt a lot nicer with something on. Leo sat down on the grace and listened to Nichole sing. Once she had finished he opened his mouth to speak "Sorry you guys got dragged into that" he apologized, looking up at the sky.

xxxxHolly flopped down onto the grass next to Leo, yanking her hair out of its ponytail so that it had room to spread out around her head like a black fan framing her face. She was glad that Nichole had given Leo a hoodie; it would've been hard for her to talk to him while he was exposed like that. She looked up at the sky. There were more stars out here than she was used to seeing in the city. They looked like tiny diamonds that someone had scattered across a blue velvet tablecloth. Nichole sang quietly somewhere behind her. Her voice was nice. Holly smiled, her dark eyes flashing in the starlight. "Ooh, I like that. What song is that?" she asked once Nichole had finished. Leo then apologized, and Holly sighed. "It's okay. I still don't know what the hell happened, but it doesn't matter as long as I don't have to talk to that Victoria chick again tonight. Or ever again." Now that Holly thought about it, she had seen Victoria around at school. But Holly had always traveled in a little bubble, oblivious to the social rings outside of herself and her friends. The amount of strangers she had seen tonight had been enough to show her that.

Nichole said"it's ok Leo, you get used to it." She laid on the grass and continue watching the stars."you meet douche bags everyday I just snap at times when I've had enough of their crap is all." Nichole said and smiled softly."hey look a shooting star!" She exclaimed sitting up." Let's make a wish! Oh and the name of the song 'wanna get close to you'."

Leo sighed with relief, he lied down on the grass now. Getting a better view of the glistening sky, the stars covering it. His eyes had returned to it's former glowing blue. They stood out even more in the dark night. " It's kinda complicated, but I was trying to help Artemis" Leo gave a small summary, it wasn't very detailed though. He then saw the shooting star, it had been a long time since he had seen one. "Yeah let's male a wish" he agreed with Nichole.

Nichole smiled and looked at holly."ok let's close our eyes and make the wish." She said before closing her eyes and crossed her fingers making her wish. Nichole smiled and opened her eyes as she star went through the sky."that was nice of you to help out Artemis."

xxxx"Ahh, you're right! We have to make it now, before the magic fades!" She squeezed her eyes shut and thought hard. I wish... I wish everyone tonight leaves happy. She finally settled on that. Holly didn't want any more drama like what had just happened. She opened her eyes again and looked back at Nichole, then at Leo, whose eyes were doing the glowing thing again. His eyes were strangely beautiful in their own way when the light was in them, like the stars. "Okay, I understand why you left me now. But Artemis went to find Sienna, right?"

Nichole nodded and said"yea I think they left by this time. At least that $50 didn't go I waste on my ticket I guess." Shrugging."hmm who's for chocolate dipped strawberries? I think I saw some at the table." She asked looking at the two.

"Yeah he did" Leo said. "Basically she was going to ruin his date, so a said I would take his place. Since I owe him quite a bit" Leo told her, still looking up at the sky. He had chose not to close his eyes as the star flew past. He sat up and looked at the girl. He still could believe how cute Holly looked. The Nichole asked about strawberries "Yeah sure I would like some" Leo answered. "But are you sure you want to go back in there?" He asked her.

xxxxHolly let loose a tinkling laugh. "How heroic of you, Leo. Maybe now you won't have to pay him back that five bucks," she teased. She really hoped Artemis and Sienna had made their escape as Leo said. She rolled onto her stomach, closer to Leo, and propped herself up on her elbows so that she could look at Nichole. "Leo's right, it could be dangerous in there," she added conspiratorially. "Besides, we just had cake!" Holly sank back down onto the ground. She really did not want to go back in there, but if Nichole was adamant about chocolate-dipped strawberries then of course she would go with her. Though, maybe it was safer for Leo to stay outside since Victoria was clearly interested in him for whatever reasons.

"I'll be fine I got mace and lots of gruesome horror anime pictures. Be right back!"Nichole said getting up. She then went back inside and walked past the sisters ignoring them. Nichole hummed as she picked out the good looking strawberries and dipped them in chocolate. "These will be great after a horrible night."

Status
Not open for further replies.