What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo sighs a little, Artemis was right. The boy was way to up front with his emotions, and it never really helped him a lot. He smiled at Artemis, his eyes glowing softly again "Okay, I'll try" he says. They begin to walk back to the group, as they reach them Artemis covers by saying they talked about something else. "Yeah, sorry about that" Leo apologizes. His eyes were glowing again, and he had a warm smile on his face. He wasn't annoyed anymore, and was going to follow the advise given. Or at least try to.

Siemens had calmed down now, but remained seated. She smiled waved back when Artemis waved. She said when he returned, "It's fine! I should apologize, I sort of lost it there a bit ago." She held back from saying "I'm weird like that."

"Oh, I see. And uh yeah I'm here with my f-friends. They're nice. I guess s-social events aren't really your thing is it?" Karena said. It wouldn't exactly be her thing either if she wasn't so used to them. 'It's good that my stuttering has gone down a bit. Must be the alcohol.' she thought. "By the b-by, I haven't caught your name yet. My name is Karena, what's yours?" she was pretty interested to know. He seemed like a pretty nice kid. If a bit of a introvert.

xxxx"Oh, you're back!" Holly greeted when Leo and his friend returned. She didn't see how a short conversation about Leo owing money necessitated privacy, but she was glad they had come back and seemed willing to continue talking to her. She nudged Leo with her elbow when he apologized. "Apology accepted, but it's not like we were having a fascinating conversation." She took another sip from her beer, which was almost completely gone. "So are you gonna introduce me to everyone or do I only need to know your name?" She grinned up at him.

xxxxClay shrugged. "I don't have a problem with events where I have to be social. But I'm not fond of events where the only thing to do is to be social, since I don't drink. Or do drugs or smoke pot and whatever else people might be doing here." He put his phone back into his pocket and brushed a bit of his white bangs out of his eyes. "Karena. That's unique." He smiled a little. "My name is Clay. Pleasure to meet you." The boy held out his hand to shake, which was terribly old-fashioned for a party like this, but he did it whenever he had to introduce himself.

"Hmm, yeah I can kinda see what you're coming from. Since the events I'm used to are the high class ones my parents and their peers like to hold. They really only have w-wine there plus I'm underage so it can get a little boring." she said truthfully. Those parties were always a bit samey to her. "Oh, and it's a pleasure to meet you too Clay." Karena said as she shook his hand. She slightly blushed from the comment about her name, it was a bit to dark to see it though. "M-my name isn't t-too unique you know. It's just a variation of Katherine after all."

xxxxClay raised an eyebrow at what Karena said. High class? Only wine? He concluded that she came from some wealthy family. They shook hands. "Well, I still think it suits you," he replied to the comment about her name. 'Karena' was pretty, and much better than 'Claybourne.' He didn't care if it was the name of his great-great grandfather, he would've even preferred the name 'John.' As Karena continued speaking, Clay noticed that she had a bit of a stutter. "Is your stutter natural? Or do you have social anxiety?" he asked before it occurred to him that maybe it was a touchy subject.

"Artemis." He smiles smugly and crosses his arms. "Artemis the right hand man." He looks over at Sienna a smiles. "The hot mess is Sienna. She's my half date, half friend." He blushes lightly and holds a hand out to Sienna, hoping she was sober enough to take his hand and dance. A slow orchestral song came on, Artemis loved the waltz. Hopefully Sienna knew how to do the dance as well.

Sienna laughed at her introduction, then took his hand, blushing too. She was good following, not leading when it came to dancing. And she was natural at waltz, and oddly enough swing. Though, other types of dancing weren't her forte. As Artemis described her, so were her abilities. So, has danced with Artemis, not even messing up, nor cracking up,though she did smile.

This was great. Sienna was beautiful in this light. It seemed like all eyes were on them as they danced a little bit away from the middle of the room. Artemis' eyes never left Sienna's. She was a natural at this, Artemis was worried over nothing. Sienna had him under her spell. But Artemis would never admit it. After the two danced for what was too short of a time, Artemis blushed and looked down awkwardly. "How about we... Get to somewhere more private..?" He says with his eyes half closed and a flirtatious smile on his face.

Victoria walked slowly towards the ballroom, her purple dress fitted snugly around her as her hips swayed graciously. She knew she was late but she couldn't care less. This is prom for goodness sakes! she can be late whenever she want to. A glass of champagne in her hand, she watched everyone with her sparkling blue eyes, looking for a prey she can pounce on.

Seeing a potential prey, she walked towards the couple right after the song ended and showed her signature smile that can make almost everyone swoon over her. "Hey Artemis~" she purred, hugging the boy from behind and kissing the nape of his neck.

Last edited:
Sienna had smiled and started to say "yeah, why not?" But she only let out a silent "yea-" before a pretty girl who probably was trying to provoke something came up to them. Sienna had to admit that she was very pretty and her dress was her favorite color.
"Oh, I like your dress." Sienna said, somewhat awkwardly. She want good with compliments on outfits unless she had someone explain every good thing about the clothes. She tried to smile somewhat, to make it seem a little like she wasnt ticked slightly. She reminded herself that the girl was probably as drunk as she was.

Leo watched as Artemis introduced everyone to Holly. However the boys warm smile faded as Artemis and his date began to dance. As Artemis began to walk away, the boys confidence slowlys disappeared. "Man I'm such a mess" he thought to himself letting out a large sigh, his eyes trailed over to look at Holly.

"In not great but would you like to dance" the boy asked, holding his hand to Holly. It was true Leo wasn't great at dancing, but he should be able to get the hang of it.

The smile on Artemis' face faded quickly to nothing but an embarrassed little line where his mouth was supposed to be. "Er... H-hey Victoria!" He turns around quickly to look at her, putting his hand on the spot where she'd kissed him. Man, she was pretty. But he wasn't about to let go of Sienna. "This is my half DATE, Sienna." He said date rather strenuously, to try to prove a point... But holy shit, Victoria looked amazing...

"O-oh, um.....yeah it's just anxiety. It's a bit awkward, but alcohol helps." she very noticeably blushed from embarrassment. She always had a stutter whenever she was at a social event. So much so that she often stole and drank some of her parents wine before going to one to try to get her anxiety under control. "And, I think Clay suits you as well. It s-sounds nice." Karena said, trying to change the subject from her stutter.

"Why thank you, I wish I could say the same~." Victoria cooed sweetly at Sienna, her signature smile turning cat-like while her blue eyes were filled with mischief. She loved messing with people and creating chaos just for her own entertainment.

The sudden movement of Artemis made her smile even more, especially when he emphasized the word "date" to Sienna. Ah, the embarrassed look on his face made her purr even more. "how about I become your date?~" she purred, walking closer to him and letting her perfectly polished and manicured hands touch his chest, her eyes half-lidded and flirtatious.

Of course, Victoria came to prom without a date even if there are tons of offers. She felt like having a date is so.. constricting and binding. She prefers to just run free and mess with the people around her, and she's starting with Artemis.

"Come on Artemis" Victoria whispered, her body pressed against his, letting him feel her body heat "We can do something fun if I'm your date~"

Leo face turned sour. "Why now of all times" he thought to himself. He sighed loudly and retracted his hand before Holly could take it. "I'm really really really sorry about this" he apologized immensely. Bowing his head every time he said really. "But I must go sort something out real quick" he said as he looked up at her. This time his face was serious, his eyes had changed from the glowing blue to a dull lifeless shade. "I understand if you don't want to talk to me" he said as he turned away.

The boy made his way over to Artemis and the two girls. Once there he lightly tapped his hand on Victoria's head. "Look here, the boy said he was already on a date" Leo informed her, his tone was menacing. His eyes glared at the pink haired girl. "So I think you should probably go" he said

Victoria felt a light tap on her shoulder and turned around to see who it is: a boy with such blue eyes yet so dull and lifeless. "And why should I go?" she asked, circling around the boy, assessing and analyzing him. She had never seen him before which quite intrigued her, her blue eyes shining with wonder. "is it perhaps you're jealous? or perhaps you just like to be rude and interrupt conversations?"

"I just like to be rude and interrupt other peoples conversations" he said, "A little bit like you" he added. Leo was annoyed now, he had left Holly behind just to stop this annoying girl from disrupting Artemis and Sienna. But, I guess this was his repayment for Artemis. After he had given him a little bit of advise. "Anyway, like i said. Why don't you find some other boy to annoy for the night?" Leo asked her.

Victoria is now interested in this boy which is greatly much like her. A little rude but he will do. She can see the annoyance in his face which made her smile even more, her mischievous attitude now on its peak. "Alright then, I'll stop 'annoying' him if you become my date" she offered.

Victoria wasn't really planning to make this rude boy her prom date but he will do. Oh the chaos and mischief she can do with him by her side. Just the very thought of it makes her heart flutters. "So, do we have a deal?"

image.jpg Nichole
image.jpg Her dress

Nichole took a deep breath and walked inside. She looked around seeing most people either drunk or high on drugs. He mentally facepalmed as she walked to the punch bowl. Hopefully it wasn't spiked. "Senior prom and this is how it goes? Well it will be quite memorable." Nichole muttered to herself sipping a bit of punch. She came without a date since her mom finally thought she was old enough to go to dances by herself without her brother. Nichole hummed softly to herself walking around and at least admired the decorations. She wasn't a drinker and wouldn't drink for a while."oh well what should I expect at this point?wish some of my friends came to this at least but they're doing their own thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.