What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry, I'll keep my dirty thoughts to myself. So you can sleep in the comfy bed" He told her, patting the bed they were sitting on. "If you really want, I will sleep on the floor" He said to her. He couldn't have a guest sleeping on the solid floor. Especially a beautiful guest like Holly. Leo moved closer when he spoke his last sentence. He didn't give her time to answer as he planted his lips on hers, kissing her again.

"It's okay." She rests with him, putting her forehead to his and putting a hand on his cheek. She gave him a somewhat sympathetic smile. She herself didn't have asthma, but she had seen friends have attacks, which were terrible and pretty scary.

xxxxClay shrugged as her got out of his car and locked it. "I don't know. Maybe there's a huge rave or a concert. Or a zombie outbreak and now everyone's fleeing the city." Clay squeezed her hand when she took it and kept up with her smaller stature easily. They walked in comfortable silence for a bit, Clay steering Karena out of the way whenever another passerby got too close. He was still marveling at the activity of downtown, how there were still so many lights and noises despite the time. He shook his head in slight amazement. "Must be pretty exciting, living here," he said to Karena, looking down at her.

xxxxHolly was about to answer with something sarcastic when Leo kissed her again, muffling a squeak of surprise. She kissed him back and then pulled away, a shy smile on her lips. "I don't want you to sleep on the floor," she mumbled. It was Leo's house after all, she couldn't force him to sleep on the floor of his own bedroom while she hogged the bed. "And I don't really want to sleep on the floor either, and this bed is big enough for the two of us, so that's that." Holly yawned again and slid off of Leo's lap, lying down near the edge of the bed and leaving a big space for him between her body and the wall.

He smiled when she mumbled her answer. "Well it's settled then" he said, after Holly had decided the bed was big enough. However the moment he realized he was going to be sleeping in the same bed the boy blushed a little. Leo didn't know which way to face when he lay down, so he just lay on his back. There was plenty of room, and Holly looked a little close to the edge. "You know, there is room if you want to move up" he said, trying not to sound weird as he said it.

xxxx"Hmmm," Holly hummed, scooting closer towards Leo. It was pretty warm in the room, so she pulled off her cardigan and discarded it on the floor, deciding that her thin white undershirt would suffice. She knew what Leo wanted and was happy to oblige, snuggling under his arm and resting her head on his chest. "My mom is going to kill me if I'm not in my bedroom when she comes to check on me in the morning," she murmured blearily.

"Eh, n-not really. This has been my home for as long as I can remember. So, it's j-just normal. To me at least." she answered truthfully. "Ah, there it is." she said as they crossed a street and came up front of the tall building. "Home sweet home." she let go of his hand and hugged him. "Th-thank you so much for driving me here and walking with me." she let go of him, and looked out at the traffic. "Say, it d-doesn't seem like traffic is going to let up anytime soon. So if you live out of walking distance y-you could stay at my pl-place for the time being."

The boys heart rate picked up slightly as he felt her head on his chest. He could feel her soft hair against his skin. Leo moved his arm so it was around Holly, making it a bit more comfortable for both of them. "Don't worry" he whispered quietly, not sure if the people down stairs were asleep. "We might be able to get you home in time" he told her.

xxxxClay smiled and hugged her back, resisting the urge to ruffle her hair again. "It's not a big deal," he said as she thanked him. He looked out at the traffic when she mentioned it. Cars were moving along at a turtle's pace... if someone had run over that turtle and it had died. Clay stared at her in surprise when she asked if he wanted to stay. "I appreciate the offer, but I couldn't possibly intrude like that. Wouldn't your parents be mad if you brought home a stranger?" He rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. He recalled that Karena was rich, so her parents were probably stuffy or something. He hadn't remembered that detail until now, standing in front of the high-rise she lived in. She had seemed like an ordinary, somewhat anxious girl when he'd been talking to her the whole night.

xxxx"That would be awesome," Holly whispered back. She sighed contentedly and draped a leg over one of Leo's, wrapping her arm around him like he was a body pillow. "Time to get three hours of sleep... " She closed her eyes, imagining the chaos that would ensue later in the morning.

He felt her wrap herself around him. She was warm and soft to the touch, since he was still not wearing a shirt. He smiled and kissed her forehead as she did. He nodded his head in agreement as Holly closed her eyes. Leo looked up at the ceiling again for a few minutes before he also closed his eyes.

"Don't w-worry. It's fine. My p-parents are going to be out at least til sunrise. So as long as you're o-out by then they won't even know you e-exist." Karena would feel super bad if he had to be stuck outside for the next few hours while she got to be in her family's nice high-rise apartment. She wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't do something. "Besides, it's only til the traffic clears up so there shouldn't be a pr-problem whatsoever." she gripped his hand. "So please, I insist."

xxxxClay looked down at the hand that Karena was holding. There was a part of him that still wanted to object, but he had to admit that what Karena said made sense. "I guess it's okay as long as it's only for a short while," he conceded. He followed her into the building, trying not to look like he was wholly unused to the way everything looked super expensive. If the few people in the lobby were unused to young men and women waltzing in smelling of alcohol and dressed in formal attire, they didn't show it.

He gives her a kiss, but keeps his eyes open. Looking deep into hers. This was an invitation for her to do whatever she had wanted. But not go too far. Artemis was a decent human being after all. He slides his hands under her, a slight bit below her lower back. He stops for a second. "You really are something else..." He had a consistent heavy blush,but looked as calm as ever.

"Great! Let's g-go." she leaded the way into the building and into an elevator. Once they were both inside she pressed a button that took them both to the twenty-fifth floor. They both got out of the elevator and she leaded the way to the door to her apartment. She then took out a key card she had on her and inserted it into the key card lock on her door. Then Karena opened the door and the both of them went inside. The place looked really well taken care of, and almost unnaturally clean. It had a very impersonal feel to it.

Leo woke up a few hours later. He sighed happily as the first thing that met his sleepy eyes were Holly. A soft smile crept over his face as he began to wake up fully. The boy moved without disturbing the girl too much. He reached into a draw and pulled out some new clothing and put it on. Leo crept down the satires, making his way through the house without disturbing the others. He picked up a key on the way and made for the back door.

Once out side he walked across a wooden walkway to the building behind his house. He opened the heavy sliding doors and stepped inside. The wooden floor was freezing cold on his bare feet. He stepped through the area, it looked like a hall, and opened a door. Inside was a large punching bag that was attached to a rail. The rail ran across the ceiling like a few others. He pulled the hefty beg out, a loud screeching noise followed as it grinded along the metal. Leo pulled the bag into the middle of the room, it was suspended slightly off the floor. He sighed again as he began to stretch out his limbs. He stepped away from the bag a little then launched a punch at it. He continued this, hitting the bag at a steady rhythm.

Sienna smiled back but was almost as red as he was. She paused. "thanks." Then kissed him again, reaching around, one arm on his back, and her other hand stroking through his hair. She wasn't sure how far this could escalate, but she hadn't really gone past a simple kiss with anyone before, but she felt calm and comfortable in her situation.

(Well, given the last post was over 2 weeks ago...)

Status
Not open for further replies.