~What To Expect When You're Expecting~ OCC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Dallas is done just got to spell check and code and he will be up^^.

I'll update the Front Page when I get home from work. But you guys will probably be sleeping by then.

★DALLAS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. EVERYTHING."
FC: Axel Kwenkeu
HEX CODE: #BDDE00

[ONE] [TWO] [THREE] [FOUR] [FIVE] [SIX] [SEVEN] [EIGHT] [NINE] [TEN]

NAME
Dallas Austin Star

NICKNAME
Dal | D | Dallas A. Star (Stage Name) | D.A.S.

BIRTH DATE
April 20th

ZODIAC SIGN
Aries-Taurus Cusp

ETHNICITY
50% African-American
50% German-American

OCCUPATION
Musician/Music Producer

HAIR
Dallas' hair is naturally honey brown in color and it's extremely kinky and curly. He leaves it out and let's it grow wild. Liking the natural look of it. He does keep it conditioned and washed as well. Making sure it smells like cocoa butter and coconut oil. He has very healthy looking and feeling hair. As soft as a cloud; and he doesn't care if people want to play in it. Just make sure your hands are clean and aren't sticky or anything like that.

EYES
Dallas' eyes are a beautiful mix of emerald and moss green. They keep you mesmerized and they are his best trait; after his amazing head of hair that is. His eyes are very beautiful. In the morning and afternoon they have that light moss green color. At night they turn that dark and almost glowing emerald color. As if his eyes were made of magic.

HEIGHT
Standing at 6'2"

WEIGHT
Weighs around 220-225 pounds.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
His beautiful color changing eyes.
His luxurious head of hair.
Beautiful plumped lips that are very soft and kissable. His Fiancee knows just how kissable they are.
Not a lot of people can make a gap in their two front teeth look sexy, but Dallas does. The only guy that probably looks good with one.

BODY BUILD
He might not go to the gym everyday , but he is in good shape and he has an athletic build and definitely has muscle definition and a six pack; almost an eight pack. He has a surfer-esque body. Naturally skinny but with muscle over the years of cardio and dance routines for music videos.

CLOTHING STYLE
Dallas dresses in a very bohemian, hippie-esque style of clothing. He also wears very bright colors and outfits that show where he comes from. His Texas Roots. He has a few pair of cowboy boots and three, ten gallon hats. He is proud of his upbringing and what he is. Wearing clothing from both sides of his culture and never hiding who he is. He has a very unique style and wouldn't change it for the world.

HEALTH AILMENTS
Has Asthma. Under control but still has asthma attacks sometimes.

Katerinka (Loves). Kids. Big Families. Pizza. R&B Music. Rap. Pop. Fetty Wap. Beyonce. Netflix. Dogs. Big Houses. Singing. Playing the guitar. Cartoons. Parties. Being a free-spirit. Creative minds. Romance. Loyalty. Passion. Determination. Commitment. Having a large group of friends. Getting good advice from friends. Texas. Georgia. New York. Connecticut. The color light green. Bright colors. Loose fitting jeans.

DISLIKES
Discrimination of any kind. Liars. Cheaters. Guns. Violence. Strict Rules. Bias Opinions. Arguments. Not providing for his family (soon). Bad food. Horrible cooking. When Katerinka cries. When Katerinka is hurt.

STRENGTHS
Musical Genius. Highly Intelligent. Physically Strong. Nurturing. Loves Children. Compassionate. Animal Lover. Romantic. Thoughtful. Determined.

WEAKNESSES
Childish. Stubborn. Guarded. Hides his emotions sometimes from everyone, even Katerinka.

FEARS
Dallas fears that he might not be able to take care of his family and he is contemplating on getting into Music Producing, instead of being a singer. Though he would make way more money, he wouldn't be able to sing and produce. That would be too much work for one person.

He thinks that everyone is counting on him to stay successful and if he fails, he will lose everything and everyone.

PERSONALITY (POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES)
Positive Traits: Charming | Loving | Thoughtful | Romantic | Friendly | Free-Spirited | Open-Minded | Optimistic | Determined | Protective

Negative Traits: Childish | Stubborn | Guarded | Too Independent | Idealistic | Defiant

THOUGHTS
"I might not be all to ready for kids, but I come from a huge family and I did always want kids. Maybe this is a sign that it's time for me to grow up and be a real man. I am going to make sure I take care of my kids and be the best damn dad there ever was."

GOALS
Take care of his family.
Make a great living for his Fiancee and soon to be four kids.
Have a big home by the beach or somewhere nice and warm.
Have a house dog. Hopefully a Husky or Golden Retriever.

BRIEF HISTORY
Born in Houston, Texas; Dallas Austin Star always knew he was born to be something more than just a hometown joke. His name was usually the reason why people made fun of him. It all changed his freshman year of high school when he showed them all that his singing was the best around. Beyonce isn't the only outstanding singer to come out of Houston. From the day of his Freshman Talent Show, Dallas A. Star was a local celebrity and he loved it. The only thing that he wished he had, that he didn't, was a girlfriend. Someone that liked him for him and not because of his local popularity. His sophomore year is when he met the beautiful and creative and extremely sensual Katerinka. The two of them were like the Queen and King of Texas and their High School. They have been together ever since. He loves her and plans to marry her soon. The wedding will be the best one ever. Like Texas, Go Big or Go Home.

EXTRA INFO.
Dallas' and Katerinka's Apartment
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!

[spoili]

NAME
Dallas Austin Star

NICKNAME

BIRTH DATE
April 20th

ZODIAC SIGN
Aries-Taurus Cusp

ETHNICITY
50% African-American
50% German-American

OCCUPATION
Musician/Music Producer

HAIR
Dallas' hair is naturally honey brown in color and it's extremely kinky and curly. He leaves it out and let's it grow wild. Liking the natural look of it. He does keep it conditioned and washed as well. Making sure it smells like cocoa butter and coconut oil. He has very healthy looking and feeling hair. As soft as a cloud; and he doesn't care if people want to play in it. Just make sure your hands are clean and aren't sticky or anything like that.

EYES
Dallas' eyes are a beautiful mix of emerald and moss green. They keep you mesmerized and they are his best trait; after his amazing head of hair that is. His eyes are very beautiful. In the morning and afternoon they have that light moss green color. At night they turn that dark and almost glowing emerald color. As if his eyes were made of magic.

HEIGHT
Standing at 6'2"

WEIGHT

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Beautiful plumped lips that are very soft and kissable. His Fiancee knows just how kissable they are.
Not a lot of people can make a gap in their two front teeth look sexy, but Dallas does. The only guy that probably looks good with one.

BODY BUILD
He might not go to the gym everyday , but he is in good shape and he has an athletic build and definitely has muscle definition and a six pack; almost an eight pack. He has a surfer-esque body. Naturally skinny but with muscle over the years of cardio and dance routines for music videos.

CLOTHING STYLE
Dallas dresses in a very bohemian, hippie-esque style of clothing. He also wears very bright colors and outfits that show where he comes from. His Texas Roots. He has a few pair of cowboy boots and three, ten gallon hats. He is proud of his upbringing and what he is. Wearing clothing from both sides of his culture and never hiding who he is. He has a very unique style and wouldn't change it for the world.

HEALTH AILMENTS

Katerinka (Loves). Kids. Big Families. Pizza. R&B Music. Rap. Pop. Fetty Wap. Beyonce. Netflix. Dogs. Big Houses. Singing. Playing the guitar. Cartoons. Parties. Being a free-spirit. Creative minds. Romance. Loyalty. Passion. Determination. Commitment. Having a large group of friends. Getting good advice from friends. Texas. Georgia. New York. Connecticut. The color light green. Bright colors. Loose fitting jeans.

DISLIKES
Discrimination of any kind. Liars. Cheaters. Guns. Violence. Strict Rules. Bias Opinions. Arguments. Not providing for his family (soon). Bad food. Horrible cooking. When Katerinka cries. When Katerinka is hurt.

STRENGTHS
Musical Genius. Highly Intelligent. Physically Strong. Nurturing. Loves Children. Compassionate. Animal Lover. Romantic. Thoughtful. Determined.

WEAKNESSES
Childish. Stubborn. Guarded. Hides his emotions sometimes from everyone, even Katerinka.

FEARS
Dallas fears that he might not be able to take care of his family and he is contemplating on getting into Music Producing, instead of being a singer. Though he would make way more money, he wouldn't be able to sing and produce. That would be too much work for one person.

He thinks that everyone is counting on him to stay successful and if he fails, he will lose everything and everyone.

Positive Traits: Charming | Loving | Thoughtful | Romantic | Friendly | Free-Spirited | Open-Minded | Optimistic | Determined | Protective

Negative Traits: Childish | Stubborn | Guarded | Too Independent | Idealistic | Defiant

THOUGHTS
"I might not be all to ready for kids, but I come from a huge family and I did always want kids. Maybe this is a sign that it's time for me to grow up and be a real man. I am going to make sure I take care of my kids and be the best damn dad there ever was."

GOALS
Take care of his family.

BRIEF HISTORY
Born in Houston, Texas; Dallas Austin Star always knew he was born to be something more than just a hometown joke. His name was usually the reason why people made fun of him. It all changed his freshman year of high school when he showed them all that his singing was the best around. Beyonce isn't the only outstanding singer to come out of Houston. From the day of his Freshman Talent Show, Dallas A. Star was a local celebrity and he loved it. The only thing that he wished he had, that he didn't, was a girlfriend. Someone that liked him for him and not because of his local popularity. His sophomore year is when he met the beautiful and creative and extremely sensual Katerinka. The two of them were like the Queen and King of Texas and their High School. They have been together ever since. He loves her and plans to marry her soon. The wedding will be the best one ever. Like Texas, Go Big or Go Home.

EXTRA INFO.
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
[/spoili]​

Last edited:
How soon do you expect to start?

★DALLAS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. EVERYTHING."

NAME
Dallas Austin Star

NICKNAME

BIRTH DATE
April 20th

ZODIAC SIGN
Aries-Taurus Cusp

ETHNICITY
50% African-American
50% German-American

OCCUPATION
Musician/Music Producer

HAIR

EYES

HEIGHT
Standing at 6'2"

WEIGHT

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

BODY BUILD

CLOTHING STYLE

HEALTH AILMENTS

DISLIKES

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

FEARS

THOUGHTS

GOALS
Take care of his family.

BRIEF HISTORY

EXTRA INFO.
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click Me!
can you put a spoiler in at the bottom and post it in the spoiler as well to make it mobile friendly.Thank you

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Okay, with the exception of Leucothea & Akashi, it seems that everyone is ready. I will get an In-Character Roleplay up and running sometime during the 27th. All I will ask for when the RP begins is to be consistent with your posts, but please don't spam or post rapidly. Like, don't post after each and every person after yours. Like, maybe every two or three posts? Aside from that, if you're going to drop the RP, please let me know so the RP can keep going. Oh and if you are interacting with another player's character, PLEASE tag them.

With all of that aside, would you guys like to work out any relationships between our characters? Preferably friendship, because being enemies will just stress out the moms and babies, maybe the dads too.
@Mad King Jai @~Dark Disney~ @Shayla @Nahele @Andy @CrimsonFang @Dante the Unforgiven @Princess Poisoned Rose @Luster

baby2_ultrasound_2.JPG

Reactions: Dante
  • Love
Reactions: Andy and Justin
Both CSes should be up tonight :)

Looking forward to seeing them.
I apologize about this Windrunner, but both I, and my partner, Leucothea will be dropping out of this roleplay. It has nothing to do with you or the roleplay. We both wish you and the others the best of luck and fun in this roleplay. I am sorry I made you wait this long. Though due to personal reasons, both I and my partner are dropping.

I do hope I get to roleplay with you in the future though. Have fun guys.

I apologize about this Windrunner, but both I, and my partner, Leucothea will be dropping out of this roleplay. It has nothing to do with you or the roleplay. We both wish you and the others the best of luck and fun in this roleplay. I am sorry I made you wait this long. Though due to personal reasons, both I and my partner are dropping.

I do hope I get to roleplay with you in the future though. Have fun guys.
I understand. But thank you for showing interest. Perhaps we can RP together in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
Posting for this tomorrow^^.

• Thank You
again for your IC post, can you put a spoiler in at the bottom and post it in the spoiler as well to make it mobile friendly.Thank you

@Windrunner I'll be posting sometime tonight or early tomorrow.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.