FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
51ErNoUh0xL._SX940_.jpg

Okay, so I am kinda rebooting an old RP that I created during my early days on Iwaku. It revolved around parenting and pregnancy. I don't want to have too much smut or sex scenes involved. This is NOT a Libertine RP and I don't really feel like getting in trouble. Also, this is going to be like the 2012 film What To Expect When You're Expecting, which shares the same title as a Best-Selling Pregnancy Guide Book.
what_to_expect_when_youre_expecting_poster-1.jpg

~The Movie~
Trailer #1

Trailer #2

Husbands/Fathers-to-be
41.jpg
1. Darrell Lee Huntington @~Dark Disney~
2. Johnathon Tyler @Andy
3. Sam Harrington @CrimsonFang

Wives/Mothers-to-be
diana-elizabeth-photography-brenna-heater-baby-girl-maternity-prescott-025.jpg
1. Ashley Yoshimi Nguyen @Windrunner
2. Sabrina Anne Harrington @~Dark Disney~
3. Elswyth Lyra Shepard @Princess Poisoned Rose

Pairings:
4b11e10bbc7639a75a6ebd2bf0fd896a.jpg
1. Darrell & Elswyth ((Dark Disney & Princess Poisoned Rose))
2. Johnathan & Ashley ((Wind & Andy))
3. Sam & Sabrina ((Disney & Crimson))
Character Sheet
I just wanna keep things simple, so if you want to add anymore, you may.

Wife
Name:
Number of children you are pregnant with:
Gender of child/children:
Months:
Brief Bio:
Appearance:

~No need to have a full body shot, but if you're going to post a portrait or a non-maternity photo, just be sure to post a photo of the pregnant belly beneath the portrait~

Husband
Name:
Appearance:

Last edited:
Name: Ashley Yoshimi Nguyen
Number of children you are pregnant with: 1
4505.jpg
Months: 7 1/2
Brief Bio: Ashley was born into a rather large family, being the second oldest of six children. Her Father was a CEO for a Software Engineering firm and her Mother was a Business Owner, running a Beauty Salon & Massage Parlor. She has one Older Brother (28), Two Younger Brothers (24 & 19) and Two Younger Sisters (22 & 17). In her School years, Ashley was quite the honors student and participated in Girls' Varsity Tennis. After graduating from High School, Ashley went onto University of and after four years of hard work, she graduated from Georgia State University with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. After graduating from college, she ended going to beauty school and is now working with her Mother at the Family's Salon.
Appearance:

12644999_1049711921753010_1276065956814239131_n.jpg maternity-photo-shoot-seraphine-dress-fashion-blog-1.jpg
maternity-photo-shoot-seraphine-dress-fashion-blog.jpg maternity-photo-shoot-seraphine-dress-fashion-blog-3.jpg maternity-photo-shoot-seraphine-dress-fashion-blog-5.jpg

x9jqdaY.png

WIP
I Will Rise above the Chaos..
Wild Child ~ Resident Writer ~ Girl with a Golden Heart.

tumblr_m4p6js0pb71qdl497.gif

x9jqdaY.png

Name:
Everleigh Grace Blake
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
155 lbs ~ Still getting Bigger
Pregnancy Details:
Months: 8 Months Along
How Many: One
x9jqdaY.png

aria-lucy-hale-photoshoot-pll-Favim.com-2515001.png

x9jqdaY.png

Ethnicity:
American/Italian
Zodiac:
Gemini
College ~ Oxford for a year > Transferred to TU to major in Fine Literature & History
Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual
Features:
Kind ~ Outgoing ~ Gentle ~Daring ~ Playful ~ Witty ~ Intelligent ~ Calm ~ Collected
Flaws:
Guarded ~ Stubborn ~ Trickster ~ Hormonal
x9jqdaY.png

41c951c266811392d59ed5952be1ed90.jpg

x9jqdaY.png

Character Quote:
Sky Above me , Ground Below me and Fire growing Inside of Me.

Interests/Hobbies:
Riding her Motorcycle around town or taking brief trips.
Swimming
Running
Horseback Riding
Being outside at all given chances
Hunting
Movies , but nothing overly mush or sappy
Exercising
Spending her time at local cafes reading or catching up with her college friends
Spending time with her family when the time allows
Dancing
Meeting new people
Parties
Flirting
Kissing

Relationship?:
Engaged to Garrett for Four Months: Together for 4 Years Total.

Bio:
Everleigh was born into the thriving name of Blake. They were well known for their International trade and the owners of the many Blake and Co's. Everleigh was vastly different from her siblings. Eliza and Christopher were her parent's ideal children and she was the oddball out. Her Grandparents adored her. Ever was the wild one of her family and one who would take a chance and at least try anything once. She didn't long to be like her family at all and if anything. She wanted to trade away all the riches to be the most free individual she possibly could be.

Ever grew older and in her first year of middle school , she met Garrett. They were the kids that didn't judge her for being forced into a limo to head to school and honestly all but laughed at her as she puffed her cheeks up. Years would pass and they all but grew up and each brought out a new side in her. Garrett and her were two peas in a pod and understood her better then most , they challenged each other in every way. But , one day she began to realize her feelings were more then that of friend. So , one day while they were all out at Silver Falls swimming and Bambi was goofing off down below with Jesse as she stood up on the rocks with Garrett. It was now or never to do something and she wanted to. Quickly , she drew up on her toes slightly before kissing him deeply. With a grin lit to her lips , she made a run off the cliff and into the water. Let's just say this night ended very well.

From that day forward , her and Garrett were inseparable and they found themselves madly in love with one another. Five years came to pass and the now twenty two year old , Ever was living the life she wanted and yet , her world was about to crash down in beauty and destruction. Ever hadn't been feeling herself as of late and to be honest , she had been worried. She woke up early that morning to do some research only to find herself a moment later before her standing mirror. She slowly lifted her tank top to expose her stomach as the palm of her hand pressed warmly against her skin.. No way , right? She thought before quickly grabbing her purse and running out. An hour came to pass as she stood in her bathroom and held the pregnancy test with a blank expression eased across her features. She was pregnant... Her pregnant. It still did not register until her freed hand came to rest once more there and a smile came to curve slow to her lips. Garrett and her could have their own life and a happy one. She could escape her family at long last and find happiness in this one.

She found her way inside her families home only to be greeted by the sight of her father looking out the window as her Grandmother sipped her tea and her mother looked upon her in shame and anger as she slid the pregnancy test across the table. Ever stepped forward and parted her lips to speak and only to be silenced by her mother's hand." You will not speak but , you will listen. You have always been given far to much freedom and you dare to do something as foolish as this! You have created a great shame upon our family and quite literally." Ever felt tears streak warm against her cheeks as her mother rose up." You will be rid of that mist-.." Words fell short as a slap rung clear in the room. Ever lifted her head as her tear streaked eyes beheld the sight of her mother holding her cheek and her grandmother easing her hand back down to her side." You always had a venomous tongue , Edith." It was then her Grandmother crossed over and cupped her hand softly to Ever's cheek." My Dear Ever.. It is true you cannot keep this child at all. You will come stay in France with me until it is over and then the little one will be placed in the care of your sister Eliza as her own child. Do you understand?" Ever nodded and against it all , in her mind she knew what she had to do. She had to run... She made quick work in her bedroom and gathered as much as she could whilst gathering all her belongings she could. When night came to pass , she made her way out of the home for the last time and to Garrett. Her and Garrett found an apartment together with what money she had brought and she began college whilst they both adjusted to the concept of becoming parents for the first time.

x9jqdaY.png

tumblr_m3b3tv7dkk1r6xi47_5202ce04e087c30d1028b914.gif

x9jqdaY.png

Extras:
Has Several hidden away tattoos on her back that nobody knows of , except Garrett
Unable to resist sweets of any kind.
Tugs her hair or avoids all kinds of eye contact with anyone when worried or nervous.
Has been noted as a shameful outcast to her mother's side of the family which breaks her heart.
She can be found often riding bareback on her horse , Talio when back home.
Loves personal contact with individuals involving hugs and snuggles.
Has a soft spot for all animals and always willing to go out of her way and help them.
Usually will go running on the beach to clear her head.
When afraid or feeling alone she will keep away from others to keep from bothering them and hideaway at the Cove.
Favorite Color - Emerald green
Loves Thai and Indian Food
Loves long baths and or swims
Rainy Days and watching repeats of Supernatural.
Did Gymnastics for 16 years
Can speak French , Italian , Japanese
Major Pet Peeve - Is verbal abuse and the thought of being left alone for the rest of her life.
She has a horse named , Tarion and German Shepard's named , Kairi and Caito.. She also has a Draft Horse named , Arrow

Garrett and Ever's Apartmen
t:

Outside of the Apartment
Living Room
Kitchen Area
Their Bedroom
Nursery

Song:
x9jqdaY.png

54310efe3e08edd0d91d15b0e74f3315.jpg

x9jqdaY.png

Last edited:
The Badboy/Troublemaker
The Fighter
The Adrenaline Junkie

Name: Garrett Knight
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190
Ethnicity: Latino Italian American
Zodiac: Aries (March 21st - April 20th)
Sexuality/Alignment: Heterosexual
Features: Independent, Strong willed, Confident, Athletic, Loyal, Adventurous
Flaws: Arrogant/Cocky, Short Fused, Reckless, Stubborn, Impulsive
2pobqdz.jpg

Character Quote:
"Damn Life and it's consequences, It's impossible to just sit back and enjoy the ride"
"True wake up calls come from the ones closest to you... Especially when you realize they are no longer around to pester you"

Interests/Hobbies: Parkour, Fighting, Skydiving, Motorcycling, Smoking, Experimenting

Fiancee: Everleigh Grace Blake

Garrett has gone through some tough times in his past from losing his brother in an accident with a vehicle on his way back from school one day. This event shook his parents into an inevitable divorce in which his mother took custody. His mother dived into deep depression as well as nearly endless glasses and bottles of alcohol causing her to be neglectful and abusive until Garrett found himself rarely in his own home other than to make sure his mother was still breathing and not overly intoxicated. He spent more nights over with his best friend (Akashi's Unnamed Charrie) who he regarded as a brother mainly and sometimes snuck into Everleigh's home when she would allow it.

He met the two of them in middle school and found himself never leaving their side and being around through thick and thin. Quickly he found himself having more powerful feelings for Ever shortly after they started getting a bit closer and the rest is history. While the two had problems with their families they were able to support the other and build them up from the things in their lives that dragged them down. Garrett has learned to look at the brighter side of things with Ever around and while he does not go to a university he does do online classes while working as both a warehouse worker and mechanic. While Ever brought a good amount of money for them to start their lives he still plans to contribute and make something of himself. With his baby on the way along with (Akashi)'s he often spends time with him and doing research of his own to prepare for parenting and the road ahead.

Extras
  • yamaha-chopper-chrome-side-view-wallpaper-1280-800-motorcycle-3.jpg

Song: Cradle to the Grave, FFDP

Last edited:
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Name:
Darrell Lee Huntington
Brief Bio:
Darrell is currently employed as Singer to a famous band. He and his fiance have been together for four years and engaged for the past year. In two months They are to be married Hopefully, Darrel met Elsie in high school where they became best friends. Things didn't really kick off between them until Elsie was 21, on her 21st birthday is when he asked her on their first date. From then on things went off smoothly; on his loves twenty-fourth birthday, He proposed to her. They find out Elsie is pregnant nine months after He proposed to her.
Appearance:
He has Blonde hair and Blue eyes standing at 6'2 and weighing 175 all pure muscle
30c017b148924d455577571433201577.jpg

Last edited:
Alright I'll give it until the 27th. Latest I'll start is the beginning of February.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Alright I'll give it until the 27th. Latest I'll start is the beginning of February.
Will be working on my guy once Luster gets back to me^^. So I know how long they've been together and everything.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Wife
Name:
Theresa DuBoise

Number of children you are pregnant with:
Two, twins

Two boys

Months:
Six months along

Brief Bio:
Theresa's family moved into the states from France when she was sixteen, and she settled in the states comfortably. During high school she was a lead cheerleader, and has since maintained her flexibility by hour long yoga sessions every morning. She's a bit of a health nut, only eating organic foods and refusing to eat anything that has preservatives. She works as a fashion designer and photographer, but her other talents include charcoal drawing and oil painting, along with singing.
Personality wise, she's cool and callous toward strangers, but reveals a warm and motherly personality toward friends and family.

Appearance:

emmy-rossum-2.jpg
24-11b.jpg

((If we end up needing another dad, I can easily play two characters.))​

Well, my FC is Alex Prange, and @Leucothea is using Nina Dobrev <3

Well, my FC is Alex Prange, and @Leucothea is using Nina Dobrev <3
I am expecting a lot of unique Face-Claims, so good to hear. I also look forward to seeing your guys' character sheets.

will have my character up today at some time

Name: Johnathon Tyler
Brief Bio: A good guy and family oriented Johnathon is working hard to find a steady job now that his girlfriend/wife is expecting. The last thing he wants to do is bring his child into the world and not be able to support them and give them a life that they deserve. He will do anything for his family and for his child. He enjoys working out and helping others.
Appearance:
MV5BMjIzMDAyNzU0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ2NTQyNw__._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

if you want me to add anymore just let me know. It'll be easier for me to do a bio when I'm paired with someone and talk a little bit with them.

if you want me to add anymore just let me know. It'll be easier for me to do a bio when I'm paired with someone and talk a little bit with them.
Once @CrimsonFang posts her character, then we will see who gets paired up with who.

Dallas Austin Star from Houston, Texas xD will be up later today.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'll post by late tonight to tomorrow depending on if I finish my assignment :), maybe earlier if I decide to procrastinate on them XD

@Windrunner where is the rp set? Like what city, state, etc? So I know. Since Dallas is from Texas he eventually could've moved to wherever the rp is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.