~What To Expect When You're Expecting~ OCC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Okay, with the exception of Leucothea & Akashi, it seems that everyone is ready. I will get an In-Character Roleplay up and running sometime during the 27th. All I will ask for when the RP begins is to be consistent with your posts, but please don't spam or post rapidly. Like, don't post after each and every person after yours. Like, maybe every two or three posts? Aside from that, if you're going to drop the RP, please let me know so the RP can keep going. Oh and if you are interacting with another player's character, PLEASE tag them.

With all of that aside, would you guys like to work out any relationships between our characters? Preferably friendship, because being enemies will just stress out the moms and babies, maybe the dads too.
@Mad King Jai @~Dark Disney~ @Shayla @Nahele @Andy @CrimsonFang @Dante the Unforgiven @Princess Poisoned Rose @Luster

View attachment 127977
wow I never saw this my b. I would like to make a friend relationship between our characters and your significant other. I know If I missed it others might have. accidentally
@Windrunner

Are you all still in for this?:
@Shayla
@Dante the Unforgiven
@Nahele
@CrimsonFang
@Luster

We know you are all in still
@Mad King Jai
@Andy
@Princess Poisoned Rose

I'll most likely will be dropping this. Seeing as there is only four people actually coupled and in the ic.

I'm probably going to drop as well.

• Love
@Andy
So sorry to have kept you waiting T-T </3

Reactions: Andy
Your fine lol no worries. I'm just concerned this is going to die before it got started
Yeah. I'm worried about that too. There are only two active couples right now. But that's okay, it's better then everyone dropping simultaneously.

Yeah. I'm worried about that too. There are only two active couples right now. But that's okay, it's better then everyone dropping simultaneously.
I suppose so haha.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
My deepest apologies for the wait, I don't want to make excuses but I haven't been on iwaku much because of stressful exams and way too much studying. I have only one more so sometimes cleared up. I still want to be apart of this rp if that's alright with you guys.

@Nahele

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
My deepest apologies for the wait, I don't want to make excuses but I haven't been on iwaku much because of stressful exams and way too much studying. I have only one more so sometimes cleared up. I still want to be apart of this rp if that's alright with you guys.

@Nahele
I will make a female if @Nahele is out

• Love
Reactions: CrimsonFang
Last edited:
  • Love
Name:
Sabrina Anne Harrington
Number of children you are pregnant with:
One Child
Gender of child/children:
Female
Months:
8 months
Brief Bio:
Sabrina is a 27 year old Stay at home wife. She cooks cleans,works out walks, the dogs, feeds the cats Pays bills and has a online beauty store. She has a office in her and her husbands 4 bedroom house. After She got pregnant with their first child she started to slow down on some of the chores,but not all. She been sleeping a lot and working on her online site,however the dogs and cats would sleep on the couch with her. She is also has a very tiny pregnant belly. she is tall and skinny and stands at 5'7.

Appearance:
Foto-Sarah-Foret-12.jpg
images (6).jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrimsonFang
Name:
Sabrina Anne Harrington
Number of children you are pregnant with:
One Child
Gender of child/children:
Female
Months:
8 months
Brief Bio:
Sabrina is a 27 year old Stay at home wife. She cooks cleans,works out walks, the dogs, feeds the cats Pays bills and has a online beauty store. She has a office in her and her husbands 4 bedroom house. After She got pregnant with their first child she started to slow down on some of the chores,but not all. She been sleeping a lot and working on her online site,however the dogs and cats would sleep on the couch with her. She is also has a very tiny pregnant belly. she is tall and skinny and stands at 5'7.

Appearance:
View attachment 130847
View attachment 130848
Approved!

• Love
Yes totally, thanks for the notice, I shall respond as quick as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.