• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

• Welcome
    to Aspen, Colorado; a small ski-resort town located in the Rocky Mountain foothills. This place is perfect for skiing and winter sports. It is beyond breath-taking throughout the year. One of the prettiest places all year round is Maroon Lake. Aspen is located in the middle-west portion of Colorado. It is about 160 miles from Denver and is roughly just over three hours to drive either way. Aspen is a rather large tourist destination in the winter time but still manages to attract the attention of outdoor recreation seekers. The town itself has a nice range going from urban to suburban and rural, thus lending itself to all types of people. Aside from being well known for it's skiing, Aspen also houses many high-end restaurants and shoppes, along with the historic Wheeler Opera House. As like many towns, Aspen is also home to the Wheeler-Stallard House, a 19th century – Queen Anne – style home – turned museum, as well as the Aspen Art Museum … which showcases different art pieces throughout the year.

Of course being a residential town means that there must be a place for the residents to stay and a place for them to learn. The primary preschool in Aspen is Wildwood School. It is located on 241 Wildwood Ln and is an environmentally friendly school for those in first year of preschool, second year of preschool and kindergarten. The high school, middle school and elementary school are one and the same. Aspen Elementary and Middle School is one building for kindergarten through eighth grade while Aspen High School is located right next to the other building and is the education center for those in the ninth through twelfth grade. Both buildings are located on 235 High School Rd. Aside from the mandatory schooling, Colorado Mountain College – Aspen Campus is also located in the town. It is located at 255 Sage Way, and the community college is commuter only... meaning that there are no dorms.

In order to live with a roof over ones head, there must be some sort of income... and income is generally generated in the form of working. Aspen (and surrounding towns) offer a variety of different occupations to make a living from. Of course residents live all over the town, but generally there are the more common places to live and the less common (all of this information can be found on the below post).

This rp centers around raising/starting a family. Most of the women should be expecting. With any luck, everyone will be partnered off before we start. (and as a side note, any children born in rp are controlled by the user who has the mother by default unless otherwise decided)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.
  • @~Happily.Ever.After~ (Owner)
    @~Dark Disney~ (Co-GM)
    @Princess Poisoned Rose (Co-GM)
    @Felilla
    @Windrunner
    @Tarieles
    @Mundane Monster
    @neptune
    @Shayla
    @MaryGold

tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao7_500.jpg
  • Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female> ... putting that aside, while it is still your choice it would probably be easiest if all the characters were in heterosexual relationships due to the nature of this rp. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display (and keep in mind this is about raising a family so heterosexual relationships might be easier to work with. Though ultimately the sexuality is your choice ^.^). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
  • For this rp (as not to drive people insane with creating 9000 intricate forms ... mainly me hehe..) I am providing two CS'. This first one is for all the parents and children older than twelve, the second one is for any children that are currently unborn up to twelve years old. (please delete everything in parenthesis... that is just for your help)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.

Adult and Children over 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (parents should be 16+)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Address (see the below post for available addresses...)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Job (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Hobbies (1+)
    -
    Talents (1+)
    -
    Strengths (optional)
    -
    Weaknesses (optional)
    -
    Fears (optional)
    -
    Secrets (optional)
    -
    History (optional)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Expecting (females only!! Yes or No, how many, how far along, gender/s - just because the gender is on the form doesn't mean the character knows what gender the baby is ;) ... I just need it for the front)
    -
    Significant Other (if not married, put that here along with the type of relationship - engaged, dating, crush, etc)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Unborn Babies and Children Up-To 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (if not born just simply put N/A for age, include the birthday please)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Outside Wheeler Opera House
Outside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg
Inside Wheeler Opera House
Inside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Aspen Art Museum
Aspen Art Museum
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Maroon Lake
Maroon Lake
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Wheeler-Stallard House
Wheeler-Stallard House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Wildwood School
Wildwood School
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao5_1280.jpg
Aspen High School
Aspen High School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao6_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
I'll post in the IC thread sometime during the weekend. In the meantime, I just need one more person for Kenna if anyone will.
Someone messaged me interested in joining, so give me like a day or so to see if they would be willing to snatch up a partner for her... otherwise I'll do it ^_^

Someone messaged me interested in joining, so give me like a day or so to see if they would be willing to snatch up a partner for her... otherwise I'll do it ^_^
Oh, awesome! Thank you, Fairy! ;D

No problem Mary!

I have updated the front again (I was going to do it yesterday, but I crashed before I could get on... attempting not to get sick right now since I can't take off work for another two months >.< ... plus I was just super burned out from working six days a week for over two months + getting home late the night before... anyways, enough of my excuses, I sawwy ;3)

@Shayla and @Windrunner you just need your kiddie forms up/finished (but you can start without them as long as none of the kids are born yet so take your time)

@Felilla / @MaryGold I need an address for Mordecai and Serena so I can add them

@Shayla I also need an address for your other charater ^^

@~Dark Disney~ let me know when you have Emma's guy up so I can add him too please ^_^

@Princess Poisoned Rose don't forget to finish the kids (or send me the skype messgae about what you think and we'll talk and one of us will add it lol)

I think everyone else is good to go, but if ya'll wanna go check and make sure everything is in order with your characters it is always encouraged!!!

would anyone else care to form non-romantic relationships between characters? (if no one has any outright ideas I'll look through the characters later on/during the next few days and propose stuff between my characters and all of yours :3)

would anyone else care to form non-romantic relationships between characters? (if no one has any outright ideas I'll look through the characters later on/during the next few days and propose stuff between my characters and all of yours :3)
-raises hand- My characters are open for whatever.

@Felilla Yeah, do you care to have them on Little Annie Road or Hopkins?

I'm always up for extra relationships between my characters others. I am definitely in for that.

Alrighty, I'll try to propose some relationships over the next few nights then. I have some stuff to catch up on (actually I think only two of you are waiting on me XD... and you're both in this rp hehe) ... but I have doctor appointments today and tomorrow (totally forgot about them before...) but I'll do the best I can

Okay not really sure how to make a guy for your character @MaryGold

@~Dark Disney~ I think a crush on her would work better. probably a person that is more easy-going than her by far.

@MaryGold Little Annie Road sounds fine.

Mommy's belly
stock-photo-stomach-of-the-pregnant-woman-in-a-summer-dress-on-the-road-outdoors-404355616.jpg

Ultrasound
**Photo Coming Soon**

Child
*Posting Soon*

Teen/Adult
*Posting Soon*

Full Name
Michael Christopher Perkings

Nickname
Mike
Mikey
Chris

Age & Birthday
N/A, January 17th

Gender & Sexuality
Male, Heterosexual

Grade
To Be Announced

Health Issues
To Be Determined

Physical Description
To Be Determined

Personality
To Be Determined

Dislikes
To Be Determined

Family

Arnold Henry Perkings | 26 | Father | Alive
Stephanie Masako Hyun | 24 | Mother | Alive

Pets
To Be Determined

Other
Face Claim: To Be Determined​

Last edited:
images (1).jpg
Full Name
-Theo James Morelle
Nickname(s)
-none
Age & Birthday
- 24 November 17th
Gender & Sexuality
- Male Heterosexual
Address
-741 Hopkins Ave
Grade (if applicable)
-
Job (if applicable)
- Detective
Health Issues
-none
Nationality/Ethnicity
- British
Physical Description
-height
6'1
weight
eye color
Hazel
hair
brown short
piercings
none
markings
tribal tattoo on his back
Personality
- calm
deductive
emotionless
cold
abrasive
abrupt
hot temper
can be kind and charming
working out
hunting
sports
Dislikes
-being treated like shit
disloyalty
dishonesty
Hobbies
- swimming
Talents
-doesn't miss a shot
Strengths (optional)
- rp
Weaknesses (optional)
-rp
Fears (optional)
-rp
Secrets (optional)
-rp
History (optional)
-rp
-Mother Ashley Mortelle alive
Father Liam Mortelle alive
Expecting
-
Significant Other
- crush Emma
Pets
- Shadow German Shepherd
Other
- FC Theodore Peter James
Ex military
Favorite color turquoise​

Last edited:
Okay, first post in the IC has gone up ^_^

Also, since we're halfway through October, there's going to be a lot of Winter/Holiday Babies <3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Sorry to anyone waiting for me to reply; I literally had half of my post done, but then my computer restarted and I'm back to the bare minimum of what I had and everything I copied and pasted was lost too. I'll probably get them done tomorrow or Friday. Sorry again.

Reactions: neptune
firstly, I know I have to add stuff to the front ... if your characters are missing let me know please!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

If I skip a character either I can't decide on anything or they weren't born yet or I just didn't get a chance to look yet because I'm kind of rushing...

@~Dark Disney~

Zoe would probably get along with Mara, Delilah, Deacon, Andromeda and Samantha. She has a due date around the same time as Giselle and Juliette <a little more than a month different for both>.

Cassandra would probably get along with Tobias, Samantha, Andromeda, Giselle, Deacon, Benji, Delilah, Magnus and Mara. She has a due date around the same time as Giselle <about 1 month apart> and Paige <1 day apart>.

Alex would probably get along with Tobias, Andromeda, Giselle, Deacon, Benji and Delilah.

Chris very obviously doesn't get along with Samantha. He would probably get along with Mara, Magnus, Olivier, Benji, Walter, Andromeda, Killian and Finnegan.

Samara might get along with Ava, but I could also see them fighting a lot. She would probably get along with Ryan <they also have the same birthday> and Aerlyn.

Joe would probably get along with Mara, Magnus, Walter, Deacon, Giselle, Paige, Juliette and Edwin.

Nora would probably get along with Tobias, Samantha and Deacon. She has a due date around the same time as Mara <same day> and Andromeda <just over a month apart>.

Val would probably get along with Mara, Delilah and Tobias. She has a due date around the same time as Mara <about a month apart>.

@Princess Poisoned Rose

Kasta would probably get along with Olivier, Giselle, Paige, Edwin, Killian, Samantha and Finnegan.

@Mundane Monster

Lana might get along with Magnus and Tobias. She might get along with Samantha and Giselle. She has a due date around the same time as Mara <a few days apart> and Andromeda <a little over a month apart>.

Sabrina we already worked out would be frenemies with Jade. I also feel like she and Ava might not get along that great.

Ronan might get along with Tobias and Samantha.

Madison might get along with Eleanor and Onyx. I could see her and Vivienne not getting along. She has a due date around the same time as Andromeda <a few days apart> and Mara <about a month apart>.

@Windrunner

Claire might get along with Giselle and possibly Juliette.

Ashley might get along with Olivier, Benji, Giselle and Paige.

Yolanda might get along with Paige, Juliette and Killian.

Angela might get along with Paige, Edwin and Killian.

Stephanie might get along with Mara, Delilah, Walter, Andromeda and Samantha.

@neptune

Jesse might get along with Samantha.

Isaac might get along with Aerlyn and Nathaniel.

Fallon might get along with Juliette and Eleanor.

@Tarieles

Madelaine might get along with Delilah, Olivier, Benji, Walter, Giselle, Paige and Edwin. She has a due date around the same time as Juliette <almost a month apart> and Delilah <a bit over a month apart>. I feel like Jade and Ciri will probably fight a bit as they grow up.

Emile might get along with Onyx, Mara, Delilah, Deacon, Andromeda and Samantha.

@Felilla

Ophelia might get along with Finnegan, Killian, Edwin, Paige, Giselle, Benji, Olivier and Magnus. I have a feeling she and Samantha might not like each other and that Ava could come off as a brat to her. She has a due date around the same time as Juliette <one day apart> and Delilah <about a month apart>.

Emmett might get along with Edwin and Paige.

Verne and Paige would probably get along. She has a due date around the same time as Juliette <about three weeks apart> and Delilah <about a month apart>.

Arnold might get along with Deacon, Delilah and Magnus.

Turner might get along with Magnus, Delilah, Olivier, Paige, Edwin and Finnegan.

Liddie might get along with Giselle and Juliette. She has a due date around the same time as Giselle <about a month apart> and Paige <one day apart>.

Arthur might get along with Olivier, Paige, Killian and Finnegan.

Noah I'm unsure about relationships for. She has a due date around the same time as Paige <about a month apart>.

Alice might get along with Juliette and Andromeda.

Rosalie might get along with Giselle, Edwin and Mara. I'm not sure she would really interact with/have any sort of relationship with Andromeda, but Andy does know sign language.

Clementine might get alon with Deacon, Olivier, Delilah, Tobias and Andromeda.

Brendan and Aerlyn would probably get along.

@Shayla

WIP

@MaryGold

WIP

To the six of you whom I didn't post anything for, I will have this (and my IC post finished by saturday afternoon ... super determined), so feel free to check back on this or propose stuff first!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.