Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

• Welcome
    to Aspen, Colorado; a small ski-resort town located in the Rocky Mountain foothills. This place is perfect for skiing and winter sports. It is beyond breath-taking throughout the year. One of the prettiest places all year round is Maroon Lake. Aspen is located in the middle-west portion of Colorado. It is about 160 miles from Denver and is roughly just over three hours to drive either way. Aspen is a rather large tourist destination in the winter time but still manages to attract the attention of outdoor recreation seekers. The town itself has a nice range going from urban to suburban and rural, thus lending itself to all types of people. Aside from being well known for it's skiing, Aspen also houses many high-end restaurants and shoppes, along with the historic Wheeler Opera House. As like many towns, Aspen is also home to the Wheeler-Stallard House, a 19th century – Queen Anne – style home – turned museum, as well as the Aspen Art Museum … which showcases different art pieces throughout the year.

Of course being a residential town means that there must be a place for the residents to stay and a place for them to learn. The primary preschool in Aspen is Wildwood School. It is located on 241 Wildwood Ln and is an environmentally friendly school for those in first year of preschool, second year of preschool and kindergarten. The high school, middle school and elementary school are one and the same. Aspen Elementary and Middle School is one building for kindergarten through eighth grade while Aspen High School is located right next to the other building and is the education center for those in the ninth through twelfth grade. Both buildings are located on 235 High School Rd. Aside from the mandatory schooling, Colorado Mountain College – Aspen Campus is also located in the town. It is located at 255 Sage Way, and the community college is commuter only... meaning that there are no dorms.

In order to live with a roof over ones head, there must be some sort of income... and income is generally generated in the form of working. Aspen (and surrounding towns) offer a variety of different occupations to make a living from. Of course residents live all over the town, but generally there are the more common places to live and the less common (all of this information can be found on the below post).

This rp centers around raising/starting a family. Most of the women should be expecting. With any luck, everyone will be partnered off before we start. (and as a side note, any children born in rp are controlled by the user who has the mother by default unless otherwise decided)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.
  • @~Happily.Ever.After~ (Owner)
    @~Dark Disney~ (Co-GM)
    @Princess Poisoned Rose (Co-GM)
    @Felilla
    @Windrunner
    @Tarieles
    @Mundane Monster
    @neptune
    @Shayla
    @MaryGold

tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao7_500.jpg
  • Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female> ... putting that aside, while it is still your choice it would probably be easiest if all the characters were in heterosexual relationships due to the nature of this rp. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display (and keep in mind this is about raising a family so heterosexual relationships might be easier to work with. Though ultimately the sexuality is your choice ^.^). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
  • For this rp (as not to drive people insane with creating 9000 intricate forms ... mainly me hehe..) I am providing two CS'. This first one is for all the parents and children older than twelve, the second one is for any children that are currently unborn up to twelve years old. (please delete everything in parenthesis... that is just for your help)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.

Adult and Children over 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (parents should be 16+)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Address (see the below post for available addresses...)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Job (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Hobbies (1+)
    -
    Talents (1+)
    -
    Strengths (optional)
    -
    Weaknesses (optional)
    -
    Fears (optional)
    -
    Secrets (optional)
    -
    History (optional)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Expecting (females only!! Yes or No, how many, how far along, gender/s - just because the gender is on the form doesn't mean the character knows what gender the baby is ;) ... I just need it for the front)
    -
    Significant Other (if not married, put that here along with the type of relationship - engaged, dating, crush, etc)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Unborn Babies and Children Up-To 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (if not born just simply put N/A for age, include the birthday please)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Outside Wheeler Opera House
Outside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg
Inside Wheeler Opera House
Inside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Aspen Art Museum