• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER

• Welcome
    to Aspen, Colorado; a small ski-resort town located in the Rocky Mountain foothills. This place is perfect for skiing and winter sports. It is beyond breath-taking throughout the year. One of the prettiest places all year round is Maroon Lake. Aspen is located in the middle-west portion of Colorado. It is about 160 miles from Denver and is roughly just over three hours to drive either way. Aspen is a rather large tourist destination in the winter time but still manages to attract the attention of outdoor recreation seekers. The town itself has a nice range going from urban to suburban and rural, thus lending itself to all types of people. Aside from being well known for it's skiing, Aspen also houses many high-end restaurants and shoppes, along with the historic Wheeler Opera House. As like many towns, Aspen is also home to the Wheeler-Stallard House, a 19th century – Queen Anne – style home – turned museum, as well as the Aspen Art Museum … which showcases different art pieces throughout the year.

Of course being a residential town means that there must be a place for the residents to stay and a place for them to learn. The primary preschool in Aspen is Wildwood School. It is located on 241 Wildwood Ln and is an environmentally friendly school for those in first year of preschool, second year of preschool and kindergarten. The high school, middle school and elementary school are one and the same. Aspen Elementary and Middle School is one building for kindergarten through eighth grade while Aspen High School is located right next to the other building and is the education center for those in the ninth through twelfth grade. Both buildings are located on 235 High School Rd. Aside from the mandatory schooling, Colorado Mountain College – Aspen Campus is also located in the town. It is located at 255 Sage Way, and the community college is commuter only... meaning that there are no dorms.

In order to live with a roof over ones head, there must be some sort of income... and income is generally generated in the form of working. Aspen (and surrounding towns) offer a variety of different occupations to make a living from. Of course residents live all over the town, but generally there are the more common places to live and the less common (all of this information can be found on the below post).

This rp centers around raising/starting a family. Most of the women should be expecting. With any luck, everyone will be partnered off before we start. (and as a side note, any children born in rp are controlled by the user who has the mother by default unless otherwise decided)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.
  • @~Happily.Ever.After~ (Owner)
    @~Dark Disney~ (Co-GM)
    @Princess Poisoned Rose (Co-GM)
    @Felilla
    @Windrunner
    @Tarieles
    @Mundane Monster
    @neptune
    @Shayla
    @MaryGold

tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao7_500.jpg
  • Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female> ... putting that aside, while it is still your choice it would probably be easiest if all the characters were in heterosexual relationships due to the nature of this rp. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display (and keep in mind this is about raising a family so heterosexual relationships might be easier to work with. Though ultimately the sexuality is your choice ^.^). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
  • For this rp (as not to drive people insane with creating 9000 intricate forms ... mainly me hehe..) I am providing two CS'. This first one is for all the parents and children older than twelve, the second one is for any children that are currently unborn up to twelve years old. (please delete everything in parenthesis... that is just for your help)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.

Adult and Children over 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (parents should be 16+)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Address (see the below post for available addresses...)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Job (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Hobbies (1+)
    -
    Talents (1+)
    -
    Strengths (optional)
    -
    Weaknesses (optional)
    -
    Fears (optional)
    -
    Secrets (optional)
    -
    History (optional)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Expecting (females only!! Yes or No, how many, how far along, gender/s - just because the gender is on the form doesn't mean the character knows what gender the baby is ;) ... I just need it for the front)
    -
    Significant Other (if not married, put that here along with the type of relationship - engaged, dating, crush, etc)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Unborn Babies and Children Up-To 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (if not born just simply put N/A for age, include the birthday please)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Outside Wheeler Opera House
Outside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg
Inside Wheeler Opera House
Inside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Aspen Art Museum
Aspen Art Museum
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Maroon Lake
Maroon Lake
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Wheeler-Stallard House
Wheeler-Stallard House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Wildwood School
Wildwood School
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao5_1280.jpg
Aspen High School
Aspen High School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao6_1280.jpg

I have one CS to finish up and then I'll get to work on my next three. They should be up tonight.

alrighty, I'm officially done with my characters (at least until I need to add any more), do you guys still want to aim for starting tomorrow (saturday)? or would you like to push it off a few days?

one more quick update ;; I split the addresses up on the front (moved two roads to the reserved post), just to help keep it from breaking my coding again (last night was soooo not fun...)

one more quick update ;; I split the addresses up on the front (moved two roads to the reserved post), just to help keep it from breaking my coding again (last night was soooo not fun...)
You could save the code in a pastebin. It's free and is an easy way to fix meltdowns. I've borked plenty of my own codes before and trying to fix it is the worst.

You could save the code in a pastebin. It's free and is an easy way to fix meltdowns. I've borked plenty of my own codes before and trying to fix it is the worst.
can honestly say I've never heard of a pastebin lol ... but i do have a back-up copy saved ... I just had to re-edit everything into it because I hadn't saved an updated version ^_^

@Mundane Monster Did you want my girl and Ronan to be married, or just together?
Hmmm...Maybe newlyweds?

@Mundane Monster I'm going to throw up a girl for Lana
@Windrunner I'll make a hubby for Claire and a wife for Francis
@~Happily.Ever.After~ You still have Mara, Delilah and Deacon left, correct? I'll take their SOs too.

That just leaves Yannick, Rosalie, and Angela, right?

@Shayla If you make/made a girl, Yannick does need an SO. ^.^

Hope I solved some problems.
Aw thanks! <3

And for anyone else with unpaired ladies, I was thinking of making another dude but the FC would be John Cena (he is oddly attractive to me for some reason).XD

@Mundane Monster I'm going to throw up a girl for Lana
@Windrunner I'll make a hubby for Claire and a wife for Francis
@~Happily.Ever.After~ You still have Mara, Delilah and Deacon left, correct? I'll take their SOs too.

That just leaves Yannick, Rosalie, and Angela, right?

@Shayla If you make/made a girl, Yannick does need an SO. ^.^

Hope I solved some problems.
Aww thanks ... if you would prefer I can change Mara and/or deacons ages to better suit yan and Rosalie (or I could put in another character or two)

I also believe Neptune might be making a few more as well though

• NaABEXw.png

Stevie Nolan (nee, Young) || Evie || 23 & February 20th || Female & Heterosexual​

Address
    950 Chatfield Road

Job
    Works the ticket booth at the Wheeler Opera House

Health Issues
    Peanut Allergy

Nationality/Ethnicity
    Caucasian American

Physical Description
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 123lbs
    Hair Color: Medium Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Piercings: Earlobes
    Markings:

Personality
    +Dedicated +Strong-Willed +Direct +Honest +Patient +Affectionate

×Stubborn ×Judgemental ×Loud ×Fights Dirty

Rain, Sappy Movies, Architecture, Going Out

Dislikes
    Small Spaces, Cigarettes, Dolls

Hobbies
    Stevie has recently taken up photography and isn't afraid of shoving her camera into anyone's face if the moment is right.

Talents
    She has a way with instruments and has been playing bass for years.

Family
    Theresa Cohen-Young -- Mother, Alive
    Dexter Young -- Father, Deceased
    Ray Young -- Older Brother

Expecting
    Yes || One Boy || 3 Months

Significant Other
    Ronan Nolan -- Husband
    @MundaneMonster

Other
    Stevie's favorite color is purple.
    Face Claim is Willa Holland

• open-uri20130127-6138-3sqluq.jpeg

Leo Nolan || N/A & February 8th || Male

Grade
    N/A

Health Issues
    TBD

Physical Description
    TBD

Personality
    TBD

Dislikes
    TBD

Family
    Ronan Nolan -- Father, Alive
    Stevie Nolan -- Mother, Alive
    Madison Nolan -- Aunt, Alive
    Theresa Cohen-Young -- Maternal Grandmother, Alive
    Dexter Young -- Maternal Grandfather, Deceased
    Ray Young -- Uncle, Alive
    Janet Nolan -- Paternal Grandmother, Alive
    Reagan Nolan -- Paternal Grandfather, Alive

• U63KhG2.png

Topher Conley || Toph || 19 & March 7th || Male & Bisexual​

Address
    Apartment 112, 428 Eagle Park Drive

Job
    Unemployed/Amateur Filmmaker/Student

Health Issues
    Poor Diet
    Smoker

Nationality/Ethnicity
    Caucasian American

Physical Description
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 175lbs
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Mousey Brown

Personality
    +Funny +Energetic +Confident +Faithful

×Lazy ×Abrupt ×Childish ×Harsh

Taking Video, Technology, Pancakes, Partying, Sleeping In

Dislikes
    Authority, Liars, Children

Hobbies
    Playing video games

Talents
    Topher is a decent skateboarder

Family
    Jessica Conley -- Mother, Alive
    Thom Conley -- Father, Alive
    Aidy Conley -- Sister, Alive

Significant Other
    !! OPEN !!

Pets
    2dwpQAXA.jpg

Jimmy || Kitten

Other
    Topher's favorite color is yellow​

UrWs1Oo.png

In the End , The only thing we truly ever regret..
Are the chances and opportunities never taken.

large.gif

UrWs1Oo.png

tumblr_nz247wTZYJ1rqlpoto1_500.gif

UrWs1Oo.png

GENERAL STATISTICS
Name:
Regina Celeste Blair
Nickname:
Gigi , Gina , Goldie , Cel
Birth date:
December 23rd
Allergies (if any):
N/A
Address:
Will Add when Partnered.
Job:
Assistant Curator at the Art Museum
Sexuality:
Straight

UrWs1Oo.png

98d0da16e932b4ff4d1f4f282e6dd2da.jpg

UrWs1Oo.png

APPEARANCE
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
145 lbs
Body build:
Athletic Build ~ Gentle yet Notable Curves ~ Small hands and feet ~Well toned
Piercings:
Left Ear
Right Ear
Belly Button
Tattoos:
Mid - Center
Right & Left Foot
Scars:
Small crescent shaped hook scar located upon her left hip due to a horseback riding incident at the age of twelve.
Birthmarks:
Small circular one upon her left ankle.
Health Ailments (besides allergies):
N/A

UrWs1Oo.png

2rwks_504b88a4ddf2b37ba7002de2.jpg

UrWs1Oo.png

PERSONALITY
Sweet ~ She has the heart of an angel , most times.. This girl couldn't hurt a fly even if she tried..If it is a spider well that is an entirely different case.

Loyal ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you when you need her no matter the case at hand or what you've done.

Motherly Instinct ~ When it comes to Iris or even Raelynn , none will dare to touch them when she is near. She would rather put herself in harms way for them than to ever see them in pain or messed with on her time

Hopeless Romantic ~ She dreams of what it would be like to be in love again and what the feeling truly makes you feel and change within yourself. Sometimes , she lingers on the past memories of her Highschool flame.

Caring ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. She likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

Gentle heart ~ She is like a Snow White... Innocent and curious yet love's all animals greatly and nurtures them will all the love she has stored in her heart. Well , when you haven't majorly pissed her off

Honest ~ She will tell it , good or bad. But , if she see's someone picking on or hurting another she will come to their aid and stand her ground in there defense... She hate's bullies and when catches it occurring she will stand up and deal with whoever no matter the case.

Brave ~ Regina fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Spontaneous ~ Cassie loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what.

Charming ~ She is one brilliant charmer.. She always know's the right words to say to get herself out of a bind of lead her to where she need's to be..

Adventurous ~ She loves to have a good time and try new things out whenever she is given the shot to.. So if you say cliff diving she'll be in a flash going before you

Bold ~ Unafraid to put herself on the line and will do it if challenged or dared to.

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities in the field , she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's. This is a rare side to be seen and can only be witnessed by that of her friends.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her father was of the greatest shame upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loves him.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon.

Secretive ~ Regina often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her work or family , she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger and older generations of both area's.

HISTORY
Regina was raised in decently wealthy family who had stationed themselves in Philadelphia. Her father's work in the Trade Business brought them there when Regina was around the age of four. She grew up within a rather peaceful home in the city. Her family lived in a rather large penthouse whilst their family all but expanded through the passing year's. Around the age of eight , her mother brought into the world her sister , Raelynn. Life was pleasant and perfect for sure during that time of growing up in her childhood. She never wanted for anything. She was always content and happy and the world itself seemed pleasantly right and with her precious little sister at her side , she was happy.

When she was just finishing up Middle School , news shattered her entire family and that of world of the high ranking business and trade companies. Her father during one of his business trips to London had been discovered having an affair with a well known and wealthy business associates daughter, Rebecca Kirkland.. It became widely known as an affair that had continued for nearly three years. Her father was put in a position in which he had to choose between the love he had for Rebecca and that of the love he held for his children. Within weeks , Regina sat on the couch as she watched her father's belongings being packed and hauled from their Penthouse as her mother stood in the kitchen nursing a bottle of wine matched by the tear's that stained her cheeks. She would never forget the way her mother looked that day and the look her father had given to her as he left the house for the very last time. In her mind that day it began to creep in that why should someone fall in love? Does it always result into this? Does the pain creep in so quick into someone? She slowly at that age began to shut herself out to the idea of love and the knowing that it could do that to her even though she kept the Golden Girl mask on.

Before she knew it she was a Senior in Highschool. Her past year's in highschool had all been watching her rise in ranks quickly and become noted as one of the " Smart It Girls."Regina was indeed such even during her last year. She was hated day after day by one or someonee else .Yet, she was much kinder and sweeter to those not considered popular. It drove her friend's insane that she would dare talk to the geeks , losers , rebels and outcasts. Yet to Regina , she didn't give a care as to what they thought on the matter , for it they learned to admire it.. A select few would try again and again to ruin her and a few times they made her the laughing stock. She began to break away from them and hold to her beliefs. She saw all as equals no matter what group they fell into or how out of place they felt. Regina was Student Body President during that year. On the planning committee and debate club. She knew she was secretly hated by those she called her best friends.. But , she tried to shake that off. She enjoyed learning and being able to help all that she could. Yet , it felt like something was missing in her life and for once she knew exactly what it was. She longed to live free and be adventurous. Not only that... She longed to love and be loved. For a brief time she found precisely all that her heart had been seeking. She secretly began to sneak out with one of the few bad boys known throughout her school with others. He showed her a life in which you didn't have to care what other's thought of you. How to let loose and let the world be your stomping ground. She fell in love with him and as did he with that of her. She wasn't ashamed of it or to admit to it. None knew of what they had and none would get a chance to know. He refused to watch her crash and burn for the likes of him and soon he let her go.. Her heart shattered that night and not only due to the love she had lost... The week before Prom her friends had been over and found the pregnancy test in her bathroom. Instead of being the good friends and keeping quiet they decided to announce it to the entire student body on their final prom. She was mortified and further heartbroken.. She left quick before anyone could stop her. One could say , that day she was banished from popularity all together. She went through the final Senior events not quite herself and graduated.. She could remember the last day and the empty halls. She stood by her locker clearing it as her hand unknowingly pressed to that of her stomach. Regina closed her eye's and remembered the beauty of what she had that year and the ruination of her final days. Her friends who had backstabbed against her... Him... To her she would never regret this life or the child growing within her. She knew even with his bad boy status that he would have stayed. Yet , to burden him like that was the last thing she could do and for that she remained silent to him and never was able to see him again.

She left and went to college pregnant and all. Early December came and with it the birth of her daughter , Iris Jane Blair. That memory remained clear in her mind above all. Her piercing cries had filled the room.. The nurse crossed over and placed her within her arms as her cries all but stifled. Regina felt soft tear's stream down against her cheeks as her fingertips skimmed soft to Iris's cheek.. She was perfection... A Treasure in her mother's eye's. Her family had all but come together that day to witness it.. Her father and stepmother with their new family included. Rae looked at her in a new light and for once doubted it to be a fine one that it once was. Regina raised Iris while managing her school life. She managed to graduate with top honor's within her class whilst balancing Motherhood. Soon the journey of life and job called and Iris and her all but followed the path traveling the world and being all that they truly needed was another. She fell back to becoming a leader in her field of expertise for Modern Art while raising Iris and living with the memories of her past.

Will Add on more when partnered.

PERSONAL AWARENESS
Strengths:
Loyalty ~ Gentleness ~ Understanding ~ Open Minded ~ Animal Lover ~ Motherly Instincts ~ Daring

Weaknesses:
Brute Honesty ~ Quick Temper ~ Sarcasm ~ Stubborn ~ Secretive
Fears:
Being denied love.
Being pushed away for being a single mother
Her father wanting his new family more than that of his old one.

Hopes/desires:
To marry and officially settle down with someone that accepts her for being a Single Mother and having a daughter.
To confront the father of Iris and admit the truth to him after all these years

UrWs1Oo.png

blake-lively-marie-claire-july-2012-1.jpg

UrWs1Oo.png

tumblr_n6lmaot8ET1s4hjb0o1_500.gif

UrWs1Oo.png

FAVORITES
Food:
Ka-Pow with extra Shrimp & Beef!
Candy:
Swedish Fish
Show:
Game of Thrones
Hobby:
Torn between Horseback Riding and Snowboarding
Song:

UrWs1Oo.png

BlakeLively-blake-lively-31399086-500-500.jpg

UrWs1Oo.png

OTHER

Family:
~ Harold Blair~ 60 ~ Alive ~ Father
~ Arianna Williams ~ 58 ~ Alive ~ Mother
~ Rebecca Ferguson ~ 38 ~ Alive ~ Step-Mother
Raelynn Blair ~ Sister ~ Alive
~ Damien and Ezekiel ~ 14 ~ Alive ~ Younger Twin Brother's/Half
~ Iris Blair~ 8 ~ Alive ~ Daughter

Expecting her Second Child with her First Husband:
3 Months Pregnant ~ Expecting a little boy ~ Name Undetermined
-

Pet:
Kita

UrWs1Oo.png

tumblr_m2s426ITOr1rn504b.gif

UrWs1Oo.png

[fieldbox="Demarious Arianna Tucker, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
RNsGUsJ.png

The Dance of Life is truly one of the most
Beautiful and Tragic one's to witness.. I would never have it any other way.

RNsGUsJ.png

Nina-Neens-Dobrev-nina-dobrev-37425635-500-720.png

RNsGUsJ.png

Name:
Demarious Arianna Tucker... Aka " Demi" " Native American Name. " White Lilly"

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
140lbs

Hair:
Dark Chocolate Brown ~ Waist Length ~ Silken & Wavy ~ Scented of Rose and Honey

Eye's:
Violet

Tattoo's/Marking's
Tattoos: Upper Back ~ Inner Right Wrist
Markings/Scar's: Small crescent shaped birth mark sported upon her upper left hip.
Piercings: Right Ear ~ Left Ear

College: Major & Minor
Majoring in Literature and Minoring in Creative Writing

Address:
Will Determine

RNsGUsJ.png

Nina-Dobrev-Nylon-Magazine-Feb-Issue-Photo-Shoot-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-28524922-400-480.jpg

RNsGUsJ.png

Part Time Dance Instructor at Sky Dance Studio

Sexuality/Alignment:
Bisexual

Features:
Intelligent, Selfless, Witty, Spontaneous, Honest , Outgoing , Caring , Generous , Independent , Gentle , Dreamer

Flaws:
Extremely Stubborn, Guarded, Issues with boldness, Accent Shy , Sometimes Easily Trusting

RNsGUsJ.png

tumblr_static_b727by0708gs40koowko8kscg.png

RNsGUsJ.png

Interests/Hobbies:
Riding her Motorcycle around town or taking brief trips.
Swimming
Running
Horseback Riding
Being outside at all given chances
Hunting
Movies , but nothing overly mush or sappy
Exercising
Spending her time at local cafes reading or catching up with her college friends
Spending time with her family when the time allows
Dancing
Meeting new people
Parties
Kissing

Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Dancing ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirling ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Guitar~ Surfing ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night ~ Fast Car's ~ Trips ~ Rap ~ Skinny dipping~ Parties ~ Dog's ~ Surfing ~ Rainy Days ~ Surfing ~ Camping Trips ~ Clubbing ~ The Gym ~ Tanning

Dislikes:
People who think they are better than other's , Liar's ~ Cheaters ~ People who aren't open minded , Feeling Alone ~ Mosquitoes ~ Her Father

Weaknesses:
Children ~ Her Family ~ Her past fear's of love

Strengths:
Honesty ~ Teaching ~ Animals ~ Putting others before herself ~ Generous

Talents:
Dance ~ Running ~ Horseback Riding ~ Guitar , secretly learned to play at college.

Fears:
Falling in love and losing that person.
Being Killed.
Being unable to ever dance.

Secrets:
Once went skinny dipping in the school pool in broad daylight.
Jumped on stage once to dance with a singer and totally never regretted it.

RNsGUsJ.png

tumblr_n8n76vmdy81siilpjo1_400.jpg

RNsGUsJ.png

Relationship?:
OPEN

Friends , Enemies:
OPEN

Bio:
Growing up she spent nearly ten years of her life in London with her parents as they assisted in running the London Museum of Natural History. Her parents than shocked her with the news that her mother would be moving back with Demi to live in the US in her mother's state of Colorado . It wasn't her parents going their separate ways more so them deciding to take a break from another to settle supposed issues that had began to bubble against them. Within the next month she had been settled into LA on the clear and beautiful banks of the ocean. Family life was hard for they had seen her as nothing but an outcast excluded from most of her true heritage. As she grew older she strove to prove to her family that she could surpass every goal or doubt they had in her. When she entered East Bay Highschool she quickly became well known by all in her Freshman year by being the highest scored grades her classes.. She only exceeded further. She was popular in her own way and always kept the highest grades and percentages throughout school. On the side of curricular activities she decided to be classically trained in ballet since she had been a girl and balanced that alongside her studies and cheer leading. During her senior year she was scouted out by several colleges to join their Classical Ballet programs. Though during this all through all her years she had a set group of friends who kept her strong and head held high through it all... ~ Will add on more once partnered with someone ~ Would like to do Childhood friend for her.
RNsGUsJ.png

giphy.gif

RNsGUsJ.png

Favorite Song:
RNsGUsJ.png

RNsGUsJ.png

Extras:
Her mother is a Music Producer and often travels. She is in a relationship with another producer.
Her father ended up marrying her Aunt Liliah nearly after her parent's divorce.
Has Several hidden away tattoos on her back that nobody knows of.
Has Plans to go officially Pro... For she really has nobody or anything to hold her back.
Unable to resist sweets of any kind.
Tugs her hair or avoids all kinds of eye contact with anyone when worried or nervous.
Has been noted as a shameful outcast to her mother's side of the family which breaks her heart.
She can be found often riding bareback on her horse , Talio when back home in L.A on her mother's ranch home.
Loves children and wants one of her own.
Loves personal contact with individuals involving hugs and snuggles.
Has a soft spot for all animals and always willing to go out of her way and help them.
Usually will go running on the beach to clear her head.
When afraid or feeling alone she will keep away from others to keep from bothering them and hideaway at the Cove.
Favorite Color - Emerald green
Loves Thai and Indian Food
Loves long baths and or swims
Rainy Days and watching repeats of Supernatural
Her parents decided to divorce during her Freshman year in College , but had told nobody of it.
Did Gymnastics for 16 years
Major Pet Peeve - Is verbal abuse and the thought of being left alone for the rest of her life.
She has a horse named , Tarion and German Shepard's named , Kairi and Caito.. She also has a Draft Horse named , Arrow

Expecting Mother to Be:
Two Months Pregnant ~ Little Girl

ultrazvukov_obraz.gif

RNsGUsJ.png

tumblr_mjoqv37z2w1r85s84o1_500_la.gif

RNsGUsJ.png

[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back