What One Thinks is Only A Monster...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The pup bristled and stood up.
He was only a few inches shorts than the hunter as he crossed the room to leer up at him.
"I'm nineteen human years and alpha can mate however young they want."
Then why had he asked to go do so?
Dunno, guess he thought of Eska as the alpha now?
Probably something like that.

They'd slept away a good amount of the day and it was overcast, a possible storm blowing in from the mountains.
"I want to mate..."
He never got the chance with the females in his pack so eh.
He wanted to know why the human was gone so long...it must be good.

Taking a second towel and drying his top half off, that would have to be good enough for now. Eska shrugged looking at the pup, "Alright then, but if you get yourself in trouble, I'm not coming after you..." then he paused tilting his head a bit. He didn't want to picture this boy in front of him doing anything private like 'mating' but he was curious. His expression matching the questioning tone, "Which form do you plan on doing it in?"

If it were the human form, he could just take the kid to the same girl, tell her it was his first time or something and to take good care of Raz, but otherwise the pup was on his own...then again, in human form, how would the wings get explained. His gaze drifted back to the wings with a frown.

Razgul shrugged and fluttered his wings slightly. However, they didn't stop vibrating for a few moments...then just, vanished?
Yup.
He totally could do that the entire time but it takes a lot of energy.
"Human form. I want a long mating. All I see here is dog and that is fast."
The kid headed for the door with a smile.
"I'm gone, don't worry about me. No trouble from Raz."

The hunter's eyes went wide watching that and had the kid not been about to leave on his own, he'd have griped about it more. Instead he rushed to the door, beating Raz just barely and stopping it from opening with his foot while he threw his shirt back on. "Hold on just a moment there pup. First off, why didn't you tell me you could do that sooner? Secondly, you can't just go out there and mate with just any woman. I'll bring you to where I went, alright?"

He didn't move his foot from the door and would wait for the kid to agree before he allowed him out of the room.

The pup frowned and stepped back once.
"It takes a lot of energy and since we are staying here for the night I figured it wouldn't be dangerous to try and tuck them in now."
His head tilted at the other question and seemed to think for a moment.
"I know where it is, Eska. The red light outside the building two streets away."
Oh ho.
Someone learned what the red light district was?
Yup.
He paid attention at the other towns they been in or listened to people talk about going there to do naughty stuff.
"I can go myself."

He sighed heavily, still not letting him go, "You need money, Raz...it's not free. Like how I have to buy food or pay for a room here, you don't just take it." The man wasn't about to send the pup off by himself with a pocket of coins either, something about that just sounded like it was asking for trouble.

"Let me go with you, get everything...set up with the owners, and then you can...take care of it on your own. Okay, deal?" He watched the pup expectantly.

Okay, now the kid was confused...and he didn't like to be.
His cheeks flushed with anger as he stepped back again.
He thought that somehow Eska was questioning his ability to perform and quite honestly he didn't know how well he could freaking do because he'd never DONE anything.
But all the talk of money and not being allowed to mate without certain things?
That really pissed him off.

Razgul turned and walked back over to the bed.
Sitting down he unbuttoned his pants and grabbed himself.
Fine, if Eska was gonna be a buttface about it then he'd just get himself off.
Makes it nice and easy and doesn't involve any permission or money.

The hunter's eyes followed the kid as he walked away, unsure of what that look on the other's face had meant. But when Raz sat down and started just playing with himself right there his eyes went wide and he looked back at the door shaking his head. It was at that moment he just left the room. Unsure of how long it was going to take the kid, Eska headed straight for the brothel and managed to get the girl from last night to come back to the inn with him. He had to pay extra of course, but he told the girl his nephew was shy and it was a surprise gift to him.

Ten minutes later (cause they were THAT close muahahaha), the man knocked on the door again before opening it a crack and peeking in. "Raz, I have something for you okay?" And then he guided the woman inside, introducing them, "Maria, Raz...have fun." Like magic he was gone again, no way was he sticking around for that.

When Eska came back and sent the woman inside Razgul glanced up.
The woman's eyes widened and several really awkward and disturbing things ran through her mind.
She was...
Supposed to have sex...
With a wolf?

Um...he didn't pay her enough for this...

The pup just put his head back down, not wanting to mate with the girl now that he'd satisfied himself.

Sooo...the woman left quickly, finding Eska and pushing the money back into his hands before dismissing herself.

As the woman handed the money back to him, leaving with some choice words and telling him that he was never welcome at their establishment again if he was going to be serious about that kind of thing, Eska just closed his eyes, nodding. The second the door was closed he had half a mind to just beat the pup down for the embarrassment he just went through. Instead...

"I can't even begin to explain to you how much you just embarrassed me, wolf...when I was trying to help you out no less." He stood there at the door, the money still in his hands, head bowed slightly and eyes closed.

Raz glanced at Eska but didn't stop what he was doing...cleaning himself between the legs.
Guess that showed how much he cared.
Yes, the pup was pissed off.
Too bad Eska that you underestimated him.

He could smell her, and mainly the sex on her from a block away and shifted to get back at the hunter.
Smart little bastard, neh?
Guess he doesn't need words for that little one.

Once he finished cleaning up he slowly got to his feet and sauntered over to the human...then licked his hand several times.
Enjoy the awesome transfer from between legs to hand?

The man just glared at the pup. So it was back to battling the wolf in these little ways for control, well fine, the hunter didn't need it. Pointing to the door that was still cracked open and seeming to not even notice the licking of his hand, "Out. Animals sleep outside."

And he would stand there pointing until Raz made his next move. His expression clearly showed the disappointment and that he was put off by what the boy had done after everything the hunter had done to help the wolf. The pup after all was the one that asked for Eska to take him in, that acceptance can be just as easily revoked as far as the man was concerned.

The boy bristled and without even looking up at Eska walked out, down the hall, and outside.
If the human was going to be all pissy, so was he.
Razgul vanished from the area, leaving Eska there without a clue to where he'd gone.
He'd be away for more than a week before returning, where and when?
Dunno...

As the days passed, Eska had to fight himself from caring that the kid had never shown back up. He'd been alone for so long with just Se and his horse, the only difference now was that he didn't have either of them. But he was in a city full of people....yea, great. The guy couldn't stand most other humans, a city full of them didn't make him all that excited. After the third day had passed, the hunter decided to buy a new horse, nearly wiping out all his money, but he'd need it if he was going to go investigate this story of small animals being found dead and drained.

So on the fourth day of being alone, he set off westward with the directions one of the city merchants had given him to this small town about a day and half's ride from the city.

The pup was flying high overhead as Eska left the city.
He didn't want the other to know he was following him but he was also curious about the rumors he'd heard, so why not go the same direction?
As it were, he was several miles above the galloping horse and easily keeping pace with it as he lazily road a warm draft of air.
When the hunter finally stopped for the night the pup did as well, landing in a tree about fifty yards from the other man.
There was a stream near by and the boy quickly glided to the ground, bounding into the cold water to drink and fish before bed time.

Without the pup around to dictate the better part of when to travel, the hunter was enjoying riding during the day again, feeling the warmth of a fall sun hitting his face as it started to set. He finally stopped about dusk and quickly made a fire while catching a couple squirrels. He was hungry, so he ate both all by himself. He slept fairly decently that night, curled up against a tree trunk with the embers helping to keep away most of the pests.

As he woke in the morning, Eska immediately got on the road again, he only had another half a day of riding before he'd get to this town with the strange issue. It felt like it took longer, likely from the anticipation of getting to find out more about this strange blood draining creature. Reaching the small town, it wasn't long before the stories got stranger. The animals found dead each morning were getting larger. What had once been small dogs or cats was turning into goats. The townsfolk feared their children would be next.

After getting situated in a spare room someone had, the hunter followed the town's elder around as he pointed out where each animal had been found recently. It was rather random in placement, and because it wasn't a city, it would be difficult to catch this creature in the act. Thankfully the going rate of dead animals was between two and three a night now, all located in fairly similar areas. But still...

The boy arrived at the city a few hours after the hunter.
He had slept in within the branches of the tree, not in a rush to follow since he could smell the man from a decent distance away.
So, when he finally got close to the town he shifted back into his human form and wrapped the cloak he'd been given around his back to hide his wings.
Walking into the town people didn't seem to pay him much mind.
There were a lot of humans around and considering he wasn't in wolf form he just looked like a young lost boy.
He wasn't really looking for Eska, he could smell him around so no need to worry.
So instead the boy headed out to the fields to sniff around for the rumored blood suckers.

In the few hours it took for the sun to set, Eska had managed to set up several noise making traps for the creature to trip around some of the animals that would likely be on the target list that night. Unfortunately he didn't have a chance to inspect any of the animals that were already fallen victim to this creature, since the townsfolk burned the bodies thinking it some evil act.

As night fell, he was wholly unaware of the pup's presence, but was feeling rather lonesome without the use of Se's eyes that he'd become so accustomed to. Briefly he wondered if he could gain vision with other animals, Se was the first and only he'd ever tried with, and that had sort of just happened on its own one day. Quickly he pushed the thought from his mind, needing to focus instead on paying attention and listening sharply for the sound.

A couple hours into the night, one of his alarms did indeed go off, and the man was only a couple hundred feet from it. As fast as he could, he dashed to where it was sounded, but he was too late. The goat lay on the ground, eyes rolled back in it's head body limp.

However, in the trap was a certain pup that would be pretty darn familiar.
Razgul hung from one foot, growling down at Eska from a few feet away.
His wings were flared open, trying to force him away from the trap he was stuck in, with no luck.
He was looking for the culprit too but found himself stuck in a darn sling trap instead.
I swear he didn't drain those animals!

One of the townsfolk was right behind Eska as they came upon the carcass and the trapped pup. The hunter sighed heavily, his head dropping into his hand, rubbing the bridge of his nose. The man from the town gasped seeing the winged wolf, yelling something about evil creatures and needing to rid the earth of them all.

Without even paying attention to the man, the hunter walked right up to the pup, "Raz what the hell are you doing?" He didn't wait for an answer, as he knew the kid understood him but couldn't answer in that form, but took his knife out, cutting the wolf down. "Now I've gotta cover your ass again, or these townsfolk are going to burn you alive." The man had stopped yelling about devils, after having drawn a crowd, who were all now staring at Eska cutting down and letting loose the captured wolf instead of killing the beast they thought was responsible for the killings.