What are your pet peeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who put back empy milk cartons into the fridge.

I will find them, and I will Liam Nieslsen them.

Reactions: Sole
People who ask what time it is when they have a watch on their wrist e_e

Reactions: Alexa Ray
- When one asks a question knowing the answer they receive may likely offend them. Why even bother?

- Those STUPID plastic loopies that come on clothing for hanging purposes. Kill them with scissors, there's no use for them other than making the shirt look tacky. Shoo-shoo!

- When your car breaks down and you call up roadside assistance and they help you out with a tow, and bother to ask if you're in the mood for a survey? Um, my car just had issues and will most likely cost me a pretty penny. I don't have time nor the patience!

- Stupid cop cars tail gating you as a form of an intimidation process even if you're abiding all driving laws. Go stop off at a donut shop and burn your mouth on a hot cup of coffee!

Reactions: Alexa Ray
Whether it's people in my school, the street, or online, it irks me when people suddenly just ask if I can be their buddy, their pal, or their best friend.

Whether it's people in my school, the street, or online, it irks me when people suddenly just ask if I can be their buddy, their pal, or their best friend.
At least they're asking, instead of just deciding that the two of you are already friends...

And a new pet peeve for today: people that don't think you need to say goodbye when talking online because signing out makes it obvious that they're not online any more. Apparently.

When people watch you eat. WHY ARE YOU IN MY MOUTH?! Geez, eat your burger!

When I'm drawing and people lean over my shoulder and go, "what cha drawin?" And there's only a line on the page...I don't fucking know?

People who try to hard to be liked cause coming into a chatroom and pretending to be drunk is appsrently "cool."

- Constant talkers who have to fill the void of silence with babble. Repeating stories you already heard, talk obnoxiously loud to be heard and it's all pointless. Is there a mute button?

- Those who don't apply manners.

- People who can't mind their own business.

- Goody two-shoes who reprimand others for bad behavior when they themselves have done the exact same thing once upon a time. Yeah, okay.

Reactions: Sepdemonium
I actally don't have many pet peeves :] I get mine from the people I encounter in real life..

BUT THIS LOOKS FUN! let's see..

my pet peeve number one is people who talk down to you, even though you're on the same level of intelligence.. and they still feel it's needed to talk down on a person, I'm sorry but c'mon! do these guys even know how rude they are? I'm sure they wouldn't like it if I talked to them that way.

2} primadonna spoilt girls, I'm sorry doll but no one made you miss queen alpha dog..

3} gruges.. and the point of these..is?

4} 'it must be my way or no way!' I utterly detest that line of thought, it's even worse when they make it seem like they're doing something for the greater good when they're doing it for themselves

5} hypocrites and backstabbers..though I frankly find hypocrits who seem to forget what they were like in the past, and act all saintly now to be ilksome

6} finally.. makeup. I just don't see the point, and it looks hard and..a lot of effort! :]

7} finally, finally.. puppets.. YOU LITTLE WOODEN FIEND, STOP RULING MY LIFE!

seee? not many peeves:]

Reactions: A_Veiled_Mask
  • When someone takes food off my plate without asking.
  • When someone eats the food I'm in the middle of cooking/baking.
  • When someone nods their head and/or keeps saying "yes/mhmm" while I'm explaining something.
  • When someone shows general disrespect towards anyone whom had not done anything to earn disrespect.

People not willing to take no for an answer, basically being annoying.

Cigarette smoke being blown in my face. If I wanted it to happen I'd take up smoking myself.

People always talking about what you should be doing, how you should be doing it, and in what way you should be doing it. Oh, pardon me, you want to tell me how to run my life? How about you take care of all these bills rent first because that's due on the first of the month.

(In retail) People opening up packaged underwear to see the size then deciding not to get them. A big pet peeve. I am sorry, if you don't know your size or cannot see the image on the front of the package you don't need to buying anything because every time someone does this I'm the one who has to go behind them to repair the damage they've done.

Reactions: A_Veiled_Mask
People making their font the smallest it can be to make other people who aren't themselves squint just so they can read the words that one person has put down.

I have a lot of roleplaying ones, and also a few that don't make sense...
- People that make huge roleplay posts and expect you to do so. It's a waste of time, there isn't anything to fucking respond to because no one is there and you pass the events anyway..... D:<
- Really detailed character forms. If you make a new character and give them a personality and a goal and everything before the roleplay, it'll be hard to follow the personality, the goal may end up having no role in the story, the history already happened and shouldn't effect the character anyway unless it's a Mary Sue.
- Characters in fanbased roleplays being closely related to canon characters. They get that/those canon characters pretty much as secondary characters. I also hate that when the characters are not related.
- I really hate when people do things in roleplay that don't make sense. Like in a survival roleplay, shooting a fish through the water with a bow and arrows, or lighting a fire in a cave without either being smoked out or if there's a way for smoke to leave, being forced out because of no oxygen. This includes in a roleplay with dragons, giant, six limbed firebreathing reptiles, one has fur or is said to be a fast flyer when they couldn't get off the ground in real life. I think it's understandable to hate it in a survival roleplay, but I don't understand at all why I hate it in fantasy so much....
- I also hate when I tell someone they don't make sense in a fanbased roleplay, they call me a hypocrite because it's fanbased. (Like in a How to Train Your Dragon roleplay where most of the dragons are controlled by a new alpha, Toothless is attacking Hiccup, then a character's Gronckle, unaffected by the night and the fact they were up two days straight without sleep, jumps onto Toothless and holds him down in one try, then gets off and Toothless makes eye contact with Hiccup and is suddenly fine. I was called a hypocrite for trying to be more realistic.)
- I hate Warrior Cats so much.. I haven't even read it, and the only reason I can think of is because of how unrealistic it is. And that's only from what I've heard. The clans should be called prides, and it doesn't make sense that they grant physical attributes to the cats in them. The cats are colored like "kittypets" too, but I'm not so sure what the deal is with kittypets. And then there's the ranks- isn't a warrior a hunter of cats? I also doubt that there are always injured cats, so what do the medics do all day? I'll still read it if I find a book at the library, maybe I won't loath it so much.
That's all I could think of, I forgot a lot while I was typing.

• People who spit on the sidewalk/any pavement. It just... bothers me. Spit in the grass!
  • When someone gets all dramatic in a dispute and then tries to make you look like the big meanie because they got worked up into a lather.
  • People who somehow act surprised when I prefer my mother's cooking to theirs. She's my mother. I've been eating her food my whole life :/
  • Paper towel dispensers in the restroom that you have to touch. It makes me feel like I dirtied my hands again.
  • The phrase "It's just a dog." No, he/she isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.