What are your pet peeves?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have quite a few pet peeves myself. Here are a few to list (no particular order of annoyance):
  • Slow internet connection. One of the most annoying things ever is waiting for a video to buffer.
  • Long loading times.
  • People who are bad at driving or drive dangerously.
  • People who talk extremely loudly on the phone.

People who stand around and chit-chat on stairwells.

Does this include gaming driving session?
Depends! If we're working together and you're a bad driver, I'll probably get annoyed. If we're against each other, I'll secretly hope you're a bad driver.

WHEN PEOPLE FREAKING PUT EMPTY JUGS OR SOMETHING IN THE FRIDGE. WHY. THERE IS A GARBAGE CAR IF YOU TURN AROUND.

Oh...And that thing when you smile sarcastically. Stop. Or will actually kill you.

When I'm right about the rules and the adult is clueless, passive-aggressive, irritated, or whatever about my statement simply because I'm a minor. *waves proof in front of your eyes*

^ Yep, that's one of mine too. People who can't take jokes very well or get offended easily tend to annoy me. They need to lighten up and realise that I'm only messing around. I realise some people may take jokes the wrong way, but it should be obvious that they're not intended to deliberately offend.

When people need to blow their nose, but don't use a tissue and instead snort all the snot back in. The sound it makes its just disgusting

When people smack their lips: I just find the noise annoying

For me, it's easier to say what isn't a pet peeve. But here I go;

- People who ask me to go out of my way to do small stupid shit that they could easily do.

- People who get oversensitive in the face of my smartass attitude.

Actually, let me just generalize shit a bit.

- People

Yes, it's easier for me to say that all people are my pet peeve in one shape or form.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.