What are your pet peeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being patronised, by anyone. Just stop. Do I look like a fucking nine-year-old to you?

Oh, and people using "literally" wrong.
Person A: "That was so confusing that my head literally exploded."
You seem to have recovered awfully quickly.

Person B: "I literally couldn't even get out of bed this morning."
Is that so. That must be why you're here now, at 10 AM.

Person C: "You mean you literally don't know?"
No. It's entirely figurative. I metaphorically don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Person D: "That is literally the dumbest thing ever."
Yeah, you take second place.

Person E: "Edgar Alan Poe was a literal genius."
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
I'm literally xD so guilty for that xD I say it and actually a lot xD it's a bad habit

B
Aww, Hope! You know that no-one here would ever have anything unpleasant to say about you!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Nope. Nothing here. ;)[/BCOLOR]

Bahaha you know what you're doing ;). You make me do what I said I wouldn't do anymore. Touché, my friend ;)

When I'm freezing cold and my boyfriend opens the window to let in cold air because he says it's to hot.

Reactions: Zella
THIS IS A BIG ONE. D:< When someone brings home extra tacos for everybody from taco bell when other people are sleeping or at work. NO. BY THE TIME THEY WAKE UP/GET HOME FROM WORK THOSE TACOS ARE SOGGY AND GROSS. ;__; YOU GET -BURRITOS- WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE AREN'T GONNA EAT THEM IMMEDIATELY! BURRITOS!!!

Reactions: Alexa Ray
I JUST REMEMBERED THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE

- AUTOPLAY

The only thing that can make me more angry on the internet is when people have autoplay and then the button to pause is impossible to find or hidden altogether. There is a special kind of hell for you.

Reactions: LunaValentine
People who don't know/can't tell the difference between nationality and ethnicity... -_-

It's just irritating, that's all.

Reactions: Alan
MMORPGs where no one attempts to talk to each other, and where everyone just uses PayPal to buy their way to epic levels.

One of my pet peeves, or a few.

-When people ask where my last name came from. It is Polish. Then they ask if I'm Jewish. I'm not. Poland has/had more Roman Catholics during WW2 than Jewish people you fucking pricks.

-When people make a constant noise that is disgusting, and they don't realize it.

-People that take up the aisle at the store and see you trying to get around and don't fucking move.

-Buying something for myself with my own damn money and my friend getting pissed off that I didn't consider buying him something.

-Burping
-Making farting noises
-People who can't pronounce or spell my name when it's the EASIEST NAME EVER

-People with bad attitudes who don't see anything outside their own little world.
-Bad customer service.
-Unknown people calling my phone asking "Who is this?"
-Gossip
-Grammar nazi ready to condemn someone for one word spelled wrong but seem to not use spell check on their writing.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I don't have a problem sharing food at all...however sometimes I prepare a meal for myself that I want to eat MYSELF. It bothers me when I make like nachos or something that I want for myself and then a friend/sibling comes and takes a chip along with a big chunk of cheese it makes me go

meme_ffffuuuu__png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vwyu.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
People who don't like The Walking Dead!...lol Just Kidding!

Sharing a drink, I have a thing about drinking from the same cup, can, bottle, whatever as someone else. If you want me to try something, you have to let me have the first sip.

Reactions: Mid and Alexa Ray
- People who chew with their mouth open, especially if they make those really gross chewing noises like a cow chewing cud
- People who make really loud noises when sleeping and sleep in public... and have really ugly sleeping faces, it just frustrates me to no end. I don't know how to explain it, but I have family members who pass out in the living room and the way they sleep sometimes it just makes me want to beat them with a pillow
- People who say like repeatedly within the same sentence while talking.
- People who shove their fingers in my food when trying to take a taste. Use a damned fork. I don't mind sharing. I just know how unsanitary YOUR hands are.
- People who don't cover their face with their ELBOWS when coughing or sneezing, or if they do cover, they use their HANDS. Ew, GROSS.
- People who don't respond to you when you ask them something, or if they do, they think a gesture you can't even see suffices. It isn't that hard to say yes. Or no. Literally. Takes 1 second.

If it isn't clear, I can be a little neurotic about strange things a touch of a germophobe at times.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
When I engage in conversation online, ask a specific person a question, then another person butts in and answers the question for them. -_-

I should clarify a bit more what I meant in regards to dogs being leashed in their yards. I'm talking about the kind of owners who chain the poor thing up leaving hardly any slack for them to run and play. When they don't release them from that kind of life. I had a neighbor who did it, and I felt sorry for the miniature pinscher who had plenty of energy and was confined to a small section of grass. Never got walked, never got to go inside, only left with a little dog house that looked as if it never got cleaned. That's more or less what I meant! Here where I live there isn't any leash laws, but I can see where you're coming from and some places do enforce that. It's not something I could do personally, I'd have my dog indoors if I lived where that was the rule.

More pet peeves...

- Bicyclists who refuse to ride with the flow of traffic but insist riding toward it OUTSIDE the biker lane and assume all the heavy traffic in that lane should merge into the many busy lanes hoping not to crash another car for THEIR benefit. ARGH. #&*^@ Oh sure, cool, let me just get in a wreck for you to go by, no, not a big deal at all. I'm all for sharing the road, but that's just asinine!

-People who cough or sneeze in their hand only to extend that hand and greet you scenario.

-Those times you get hit on and you catch them licking their chops while doing it. That's. Just. Nasty. Please, don't. #Fail.

-That inevitable moment you dread knowing you have no choice but to use the public restroom, doing all within your power to apply sanitary reason, hoping others do the same. You hear the toilet flush next to your stall, as you have the "I feel emo" kind of face having to conceive of using it. The footsteps resound, you smell the unpleasant, while the door swings open with no sound of running water. The adventure just took a turn for the worst. (Always use a paper towel to open those doors, always.)

-When you go to a restaurant and the hostess directs you to a table that hasn't been wiped down and is covered in specks of...whatever was last on it.

-Gabby Mcgabbersons who talk throughout an entire movie in the theatre, annoying many with their commentary. (I can't remember if this was used yet, but I had to put it for good measure)

When someone interrupts you in the middle of a sentence like STFU

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.