What are you playing today?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Got to play more Mario Odyssey after having put it down for a week and a half due to always being either too busy or too exhausted to play. Feels good. :3

Getting 'real' close to beating The Evil Within... I can feel it.

I also had an online Pokémon battle with my friend!

Reactions: Kagayours
Minecraft, apparently :"D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
Witcher 3. Started a few days back for another play through and now I remember why I weened myself off of it the first, second, and third time. >_> I get sucked in and can't stop.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Playing some Dark Souls. Good stuff.

Lots of Pokemon Go! (Gen 3 is out! :D )

I've been playing a lot of Kerbal Space Program lately, I forgot how much fun it is to launch rockets into space. I still have yet to take my Kerbals anywhere beyond Kerbin's sphere of influence (and bring them back alive), but I hope to be able to do that by the end of the year.

Overwatch for the Winter event!

Skyrim :3

Installed To the Moon, I may play that as well.

• Useful
Reactions: WickedlyLurking
More Minecraft o.o with @Eru!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Eru
cover_example.png

Sorry, double post >-<! Also, Hollow Knight! It's a very pretty game~

Gonna play some Stardew Valley o.o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
I got to play some XCOM2 and I found out that I really like it. I knew basically nothing of the series, but it's very approachable, at least in Newbie mode. And it helps that my game generated a female version of Duke Nukem. I hope I can keep her alive! I need to remember to change her name to Daisy Duke.

A little Minecraft, a little PokeMMO. But mostly been working on a custom D&D rule set to play with tha waifu

Metroid: Samus Returns. Got another Metroid, but had to shut off before I could kill another because the battery in my 3DS was about to die. Still get lost in that game.

Reactions: Lockheart