What are you playing today?

Clocked in around 70 hours on Monster Hunter World recently, with some hours on Overwatch in between!! Planning on continuing my LONG and AGONIZING journey in Dark Souls 3 soon.

Reactions: Quetzal
I got bored of Total War Warhammer. Decided I wanted to play an MMO again, but didn't want to resub to one.

So I got back into Guild Wars 2. Evidently the base game is free now. So glad I paid full price for it. Well first few minutes were pure confusion. They changed some things and I forgot some things. But once I got underway it became, if not fun, a decent way to kill time. I really love the animations for the elementalists. Especially air with daggers, I love the lightning whip effect. Still find engineers to be kinda boring. And warriors are still a lot of fun. You get a very visceral feel from their attacks. Necromancer is eh, somewhere in between.

Now that I'm feeling better and reeling back in some areas, I've been playing a lot of minecraft and Monster Hunter World. Those games are so time consuming, you never realize how much time has passed until its too late!

I do want to get back i to Overwatch though. I've only ever been in diamond once and I intend to make it happen again >:u even if it means performing my very own training montage!

I'm really enjoying Terraria lately.

>.>
<.<

Been Minecrafting way too much.

ehehe?

• Love
Reactions: Joan
IT IS MY INTENTION TO BLITZ THE 'BLOOD AND WINE' DLC FOR THE WITCHER 3 AND THEN BE SAD I HAVE NO MORE WITCHER 3 TO PLAY.

Holy shit tho, boys and girls, what a fuckin RPG.

Played some League of Legends. Wanted to get through my placements. Looks like I'll have to climb back to where I was.

Just finished Portal 2 - Glados is frigging savage and I love her haha.

Started up Pyre! So far it's really enjoyable. The art style is wonderful too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Recently they released Into the Breach. It's by the same two creators that made FTL. You might assume that it being turned based it would be something like Advance Wars. But it plays more like a tactical puzzle game. Using your three different units to try to either destroy the vek monsters or prevent damage to the cities which are part of your power grid. The game really makes you think outside the box to maximize the effectiveness of your attacks.

It can be hard. But it's so easy to start again and again. You eventually start to learn from your mistakes. And if you can succeed in clearing a map. You can unlock new mech squads. As well mix the squads to your liking. I tried an all offensive squad. And while I blew through the first map. It gets more difficult as often you need more than just killing power to win.

At only $15 I highly recommend it for anyone that likes puzzles and turn based games. Or if you're a fan of FTL and want to support the developers.

I'm playing Brigitte Lindholm.

I will be your shield.

revisiting Final Fantasy XV in the wake of the Royal Edition.

on one hand it's a shame because that game is legitimately so close to greatness, on the other hand it's still been a blast, which I guess is all I can really want.

The original Battlefield 2. Such a great game.

Started Rime. I went in knowing nothing other than it has art direction similar to Journey.