What are you playing today?

Got to play more Mario Odyssey after having put it down for a week and a half due to always being either too busy or too exhausted to play. Feels good. :3

Getting 'real' close to beating The Evil Within... I can feel it.

I also had an online Pokémon battle with my friend!

Reactions: Kagayours
Minecraft, apparently :"D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
Witcher 3. Started a few days back for another play through and now I remember why I weened myself off of it the first, second, and third time. >_> I get sucked in and can't stop.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Playing some Dark Souls. Good stuff.

Lots of Pokemon Go! (Gen 3 is out! :D )

I've been playing a lot of Kerbal Space Program lately, I forgot how much fun it is to launch rockets into space. I still have yet to take my Kerbals anywhere beyond Kerbin's sphere of influence (and bring them back alive), but I hope to be able to do that by the end of the year.

Overwatch for the Winter event!

Skyrim :3

Installed To the Moon, I may play that as well.

• Useful
Reactions: WickedlyLurking
More Minecraft o.o with @Eru!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Eru
cover_example.png

Sorry, double post >-<! Also, Hollow Knight! It's a very pretty game~

Gonna play some Stardew Valley o.o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
I got to play some XCOM2 and I found out that I really like it. I knew basically nothing of the series, but it's very approachable, at least in Newbie mode. And it helps that my game generated a female version of Duke Nukem. I hope I can keep her alive! I need to remember to change her name to Daisy Duke.

A little Minecraft, a little PokeMMO. But mostly been working on a custom D&D rule set to play with tha waifu

Metroid: Samus Returns. Got another Metroid, but had to shut off before I could kill another because the battery in my 3DS was about to die. Still get lost in that game.

Reactions: Lockheart