What are you playing today?

Wolfenstein II: the New Colossus

Why the hell can Blazkowicz walk after spending 14 years in an asylum but 5 months in a bed is enough to confine him to a wheelchair!? Deathshead's grenade didn't take his legs, id!

>_>

<_<

Uhhh...Sims 4? //shot

I would love to play some of these newer games out today, but the last game I bought with my own money was Skyrim, and that came out what, six years ago??? Everytime I even think about getting the next gen consoles, my wallet starts bleeding...#peasantlife

Just beat Evil Within 2!
Wow, really enjoyed that game. The easy mode actually being easy for once really helped.
Would definitely recommend this game, it's way better than the first one in all respects. In fact I would recommend just skipping the first one to be honest. There are some callbacks to it, but no knowledge you need to enjoy the game or beat it.

So I suppose now I'll go back to Shadow Hearts 2 for the PS2? I was in the middle of playing that game when I was given The Evil Within 2.
I had just beaten Rasputin, in fact... >_>

Would definitely recommend this game, it's way better than the first one in all respects. In fact I would recommend just skipping the first one to be honest.

Is that so?
:/

Where'd I put that receipt...

I've been playing Portal 2 co-op with @Eru lately. There's lots of yelling and giggling while we try to solve the puzzles :P

• Love
Reactions: Eru and Kagayours
Started playing Ark Survival Evolved with my brother and his friends. Played it before. But stopped after Scorched Earth proved to be a boring map to play on. We came back just for funs and to see the new Ragnarok mod map. And it's been pretty good. Lots of new things to see and build. Spent 20 minutes last night trying to figure out how to place the elevator right. Another 20 just for trying to make it look better. It's fun but I'm also running out of ideas for things to build or things to tame.

Well I mean it depends on what you like.
If you like TEW1 so far then keep playing it.
If it's already grating on your nerves (due to gameplay or difficulty) but you like the aesthetic then drop it like a hot potato and get TEW2 instead.

The Evil Within Review | Trusted Reviews
vs
The Evil Within 2 Review | Trusted Reviews
Well... okay, yeah. I do like 1 a lot so i guess I'll keep it (also can't find the receipt.... but I do like 1). Turned the difficulty down and.... it might be too easy, but it is more casual and still fun.

Reactions: Vardoger
Well RIP my favorite game. Ark is freezing my entire computer as soon as I click play and then it disappears from Steam's library altogether. The files are still there, but for whatever reason it won't register. Tried different hard drives and it's the same. Tried updating my graphic drivers. Nothing works and there doesn't seem to be much about this particular problem. :I

Instead I'm playing Pharaoh. A game from the 90s. Old school city building game. Yet easily the most enjoyable I've played. I played it back when it came out. Got it again after GOG started selling it. Makes me wish someone would make a sequel. With improved sprite art and some of the more 'modern' city building features.

Reactions: Darog
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome Amiibo. Started a new town. I want something to take care of every day. And probably a bit of skyrim.

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
Anything not EA related. Ahah.

But really I'm probably going to get some League of Legends in today. I should really start Assassin's Creed: Black Flag though. I finally own it.

Is it weird that I'm on an old games kick? I played a bit of Diablo on a PlayStation emulator. It is really freakin hard to start as a Sorcerer with that crappy lightning spell. It's only good if you're surrounded and you can afford to spam it. But it does fill me with a sense of adventure. I wonder why the classic Diablo feels more like an adventure while D3 just feels repetitive. Perhaps it's the limitations. Or just nostalgia.

Then I played Majesty. Man that is a [expletive] good game. It's so original. The art, the music, even the cheesy lines the different classes say. I love the Rogue's line when he dies "Leave my gold, alonnnnneeee."

Or when a warrior levels up, "My prowess is unmatched!"

Although my favorite is probably when a gnome dies. "But I'm just...a gnomeeeee" xD

And the gameplay is unique in that you can't control any of the heroes. You just build the buildings. Set bounties for killing things or exploring the map. Sadly the sequel does not capture the same magic that the original did. Still fun, just doesn't have that spark.

Prince of Persia- The Sands of Times . Old yes, but that's okay. ^_^

Reactions: Quetzal
Banished - I like the city building games and I used to love games like Ceaser 3 which I just don't see anymore apart from banished.

Reactions: Dusk and Quetzal
So I uh... dropped like 50 dollars on the PC port of World of Final Fantasy.

I only recommend this game to Final Fantasy fanboys, and furthermore, only if you can tolerate chibi art. In any case, I've been having a blast. The concept is basically Final Fantasy nostalgiaville mixed with Pokemon, where you can capture iconic FF monsters to use as part of your party, while also summoning prominent characters throughout the series.

There's an interesting stacking mechanic (where the two protagonists form separate stacks with their 'pokemon' to combine stats and gain new abilities), where toppling the enemy's stack is important to take out or capture constituent monsters. Surprisingly good and I needed a place to squee about it though.

Story and dialogue work is godawful though. 0/10 on that respect LOL.

Dusted off my old Pokemon TCG online account. All my decks are subpar to the meta, but it was fun for a couple rounds.

I started a new game of Roller Coaster Tycoon. Prepare for the senseless murder of park guests.

Sims 4!

*wishes for expansion packs for Christmas*

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. The mini-games are so hard to work with. I want my extras!