What are you playing today?

Dungeons 2. The jokes and references are hilarious! My favorite is probably Gandaldore. Lol

And Paragon. It's sort of hit and miss with me. I'm used to animation cancelling and I can't seem to do it at all in this MOBA. And the slow during your autos is annoying. But it's a very pretty game and they give you a lot of free things to begin with.

Surprisingly love Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle. A really easy game to just lazily sit around and play. Good, casual fun.

Probably HOMM 3 for the fifth day in a row.

Just got a Switch today and playing Legend of Zelda: BotW

Just got a Switch today and playing Legend of Zelda: BotW
Try shield-bashing the guardians on the Plateau. It totally works!

Finished Dungeons 2 and moving onto Assassin's Creed Syndicate. The twins are precious.

I actually play Super Smash Bros Wii U. Its a good game

Reactions: Kagayours
Surprisingly love Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle. A really easy game to just lazily sit around and play. Good, casual fun.
That game is good i heard..plannkng to get a switch

Civilization VI is the Humble Bundle monthly game. Including two civ DLCs. If you've been watching the prices on it like I have. You know the cheapest it's ever gone was $30 so far. So $12 is pretty cheap. Thankfully my brother generously bought me the game in light of my recent money trouble.

I wanna say it's an improvement. But I haven't gotten to play it enough. I like the cartoony art style. I find that if they try for a realistic look, it tends to fall flat. Where as cartoony style you don't expect it to look super real. It also runs better than Civ5 did. Easier to boot up as well.

Monster hunter generations and monster hunter 4 ultimate take up most of my time alongside 3 ultimate for the 3ds

as for other games

Assassins creed 2
Assassins creed Brotherhood
Assassins creed revelations
Skyrim
Kingdom hearts 1 (ps4)
kingdom hearts 2 (ps4)
kingdom hearts re:com (ps4)
kingdom hearts bbs (guess)
Stardew valley
DDLC
raft
monster hunter freedom unite on an emulator

all games unbeaten...I have a lot of work to do

Tekken 7.
Tekken 7.
And of course, Tekken 7.

The story has to be the silliest thing to exist and nothing really changed by the end, but I'll be damned if the gameplay and aesthetics aren't really fucking good.

Aside from that? Nier Automata. Again.

And I guess I've been draining the life out of Persona 5.

Still totally obsessed with breath of the wild right now, just so much fun to explore.

Reactions: Saber
Most probably Okami HD :3

Been playing alot of Battlechasers: Nightwar, pretty damn good traditional RPG. has a baller art style and aesthetic too.

Just waiting for Dragonball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World.

I've been playing Paladins, an objective-based first person shooter. Keep telling myself to quit, because the devs are the pushing the game in a direction I don't like, but it's just so hard to let go!

Starting to actually play Nier: Automata. Had the game for awhile but never got around to playing it until now.

Because real life isn't stressful enough apparently, I've been getting back into Papers Please this week

Reactions: Quetzal
Been almost exclusively playing Total War Warhammer. Had a rough campaign as the Empire. Kept getting attacked from every direction. The campaign against the Vampire Lords and Von Carstein dragged out. Carstein wasn't much of a problem. But the Vampire Lords, for whatever reason, had 6 whole armies. Despite only holding two territories.

I had three full sized armies with strong units. And two half sized armies just for defending. It turned into a bit of a dance of retreating and attacking. That culminated in a battle so large that I couldn't really do it. I had to auto resolve due to how ridiculous managing so many units becomes. We came out the winners and it effectively broke the back of the vampire armies. Then we systematically wiped out the remnants. We sacked and razed the rest of the vampire cities. I didn't really want to have to deal with maintaining a large force in the area.

After that I got tired of playing as Empire. So I tried playing one of the Britanian factions. Wasn't my cup of tea. So I played as Chaos. It involved looting Kislev towns until I had two Kislev armies and two dwarven armies chasing me. I got away by turning a norsca village into an ally. Then letting them take all the flak. The AI split up and I defeated one army while the rest messed with my new ally. The surprising part was my ally beat them somehow. LOL.

Ultimately I decided Chaos was kinda boring. So then I tried Vampire Counts on account of the trouble the gave me in my Empire save. Better then I remember them being. Especially thanks to the Radius Mod giving them more units. I don't see myself ever playing without the Radius mod. But anyways eventually we had to siege a walled city. But we had no artillery to speak of. So I created a second army and stacked Bats. Lots of BATS. I said to myself, "Our bats will blot out the sun!" And they did. For all of a few seconds. Evidently bats don't do great damage or have much health xD

Two units of bats survived out of like 7. But combined with the troops taking the walls. It allowed us to take them with less losses. Which in turn allowed me to place skeleton archers along the wall and rain death on my enemies. :3

I'm having so much fun that I'm waiting eagerly for a sale on the Beastmen and Elves DLCs. I hope to get Total War Warammer II at some point. But they won't likely drop it under $50 anytime soon.

have been replaying dragon age: inquisition the past couple of weeks

so much dragon age inquisition

• Love
Reactions: Holmishire