(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town OOC

lol, I hope it wasn't my mask... *comedic background laughter*

In case you haven't noticed, sometimes I try to bring a little joy and laughter into my RPs, but I can stop if you want.

Comical relief is good every once in a while. Don't sweat it.
The nose bleed thing got me lol

By the way, the animals I have shifted into so far look like these. S'cuse the huge pictures, but I couldn't find any other ones.
95.jpg

black_horse_wallpaper_1440x900.jpg

harris-hawk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Necropolis
@Cheselth , is Jack going to Grim's place (The Mountain) or Bones' place (The Devil's Den. You can thank me for the name later, lol)? They are both supposedly abandoned on the outside, but full of commotion in the inside.

OOOH... dun dun DUN!

Annnddd it's going to be really weird when Bones comes to The Mountain and finds nothing. You probbably should have PMed me before creating such plans.

Wait, nothing big happens? You don't come back to life as some cursed being or whatever? You don't have a plan on world domination or anything? I was looking forward to a big battle scene with everyone. Well, you're still in for a surprise though. Something big happens to my character when you die.

Heh... Heh heh... Grim doesn't plan on world domination... Heh heh... Remember? "She's your problem now."

Oh... well now John is pissed at "her".

Oh, thank goodness. I thought he was going to turn into some sort of mega ghost or something. I can work with this. I hope John knows how to treat ROYALTY.

As soon as the others post. X)

What, John? No, no, no, no, this is just his temporary body. The reason he's like this is because he killed himself, but if you had killed him, than he would be able to possess people and things again.

I hope most of you know how to play chess. Because that's how she talks ^-^"

Please. Chess is how I roll. Though I haven't played in a while ^w^;

Chess... Like a boss.

Spooky and not scary at all. *sarcasm inbound*