(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town OOC

((Please shorten up your posts :/ them being so long I have to scroll makes me not want to read them...))

((I'm afraid you don't have the right to say that))

-and to think, I cut my post off short. I was going to have it continue into the town and beyond. It would have been three times that length. I figured I'd break it up into smaller portions.

Dialogue has a tendency to make posts longer... without any particular substance. Hence the injection of some humour. You'll note, if you look at the post abstractly, that there's a lot of empty blank space. It's a result of the dialogue. Each time you change a speaker you have to begin a new paragraph. If it had been more description or action, the paragraphs would have been more solid.

Also- Final Battle? Oi? If I'd have known that I wouldn't have thrown in the other characters. Whoops.

I'm not going to be able yo post today because my mom is punishing me for something
I honestly don't know what but she is

So school is over in FOUR WEEKS! *squee* I will be able to RP a LOT more once it gets here, so I can't wait!

Yep. I still need to finish paces of school. Yay homeschool.

Hey guys I managed to get my hands on the tablet for a ew minutes, but I am at my mom's so I wont be able to post. :'(

((@Necropolis I'm gonna have to ask you to edit Satin's words a little buddy. It's fine if he believes T.A.D.E. is a demon and therefore under his master's control, but it isn't. Sorta all powerful and not even from this world, no one, even 'the master' would have heard of it. Sorry.))

((D: But the master is THE MASTER, that is why he is so revered... Sorry, but I'm living with a christian and it may have gotten in my head that way... Now that I have explained myself though, do you still want me to change it, or can I leave it (I'm too lazy, lol.)? I just thought of something though, and I will change that part.))
((Done... He is now only known by the master.))

((But the master of souls I believe you said. And technically T.A.D.E. isn't even a living thing. So please remember that for your edit.))

((True... I just didn't want to bring full on religion into this role-play, so I tried to make it as inconspicuous as possible. The way it works though is that when a baby is born, even when it is in the womb, it has a soul... Who provides that soul then, if not the master?! *dramatic face* BTW, the master is god if you haven't caught it yet.))

((uhh okay? Well just saying before you guys get in trouble, there is an OOC thread...)) Lilith is still destracted. ((XD))

((Ah, sorry. Slackjaw speaks through telepathy, but I seem to have messed up with all the J names. The rusty hooks message was meant for Jake.))

((Oh okay, I'll delete it. I might also rename him jees too many j names))

((I have to go to school @ 7:15, and it's 6:50 here, so I have to go get my school clothes on and go to school. See you guys after school!))