(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town OOC

((He is a robot, so he can't be frozen by Medusa-like powers because it only turns living things to stone. He shot the net before he was attacked, and I don't know yet what will happen when he is decapitated.))

((One: Slackjaw's been knocked out, Flint hit him with his handless arm. Two: Still have Malcan swinging a door at the back of his head))

((Okay, I edited my comment a bit. The errors have been accounted for. :) ))

((Also why is satin being brought back up XD))

((He's commentating from heaven Xd I expect him to yell KO once the battle is over. By the way. Flint always had a missing hand.))

((Why was it bleeding then??? I'm actually pretty confused by now. :P ))

((Also, I want to make one comment about Jake... He pretty much is useless now, except to make the enemies confused to all hell.))

((It's always bleeding, hence his bandages always being bloody, but when it makes contact with something it pains him horribly and bleeds much more violently))

((Oh... I understand now, thank you!))

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Alrighty then
Sorry for the long post, but I figured it only fit since I hadn't posted in a while. And in case you are wondering, Jack has sharp teeth due to being half shifter. Or, he used to be half shifter however that never changed his physical appearence since the sharp teeth had nothing to do with his actual power.

Warning!!
Skype has been sending video messages via contact PMs! Do not click it!!
It contains a virus, but if you have already clicked it and downloaded it, take the following course of actions: Delete the video, change your password and download anti-virus software!
You have been warned!

Lol my kindle warned me that the page wasn't safe, didn't even bother with it in the end.

ATTENTION!!!

So I just got done talking to @Crono, and he says that he's not going to be posting anymore. I did not ask why and he did not tell, all he said was to tell everyone that he's going to be gone from the RP from now on.

Last edited:
It was fun while it lasted, and if this were a video game, this is where the disc would be scratched and stop working. Well, at least you have the second game, right? In other words, we can still make a second RP, like the second part or something...​
So who wants to make the second part? I vote that we make a second, as I have a really great idea for the villain(villains, maybe), but I want to know who will be joining from this one.

Last edited:
A second would be good... I like it. I have more time to be active.