(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town OOC

((appologies, my mom took my device. the only time i have to post is random points between 10-2:30. Even then, there is no guarantee. i have to eat lunch and do school work. gtg now, im in the middle of a class))

I'm gonna post my characters here, since I didn't do it before now.
Name: Brad/John
Sex: Male
History: You've already seen it in the thread!
Personality: Brad is kindhearted and gentle, but will hurt others to defend his friends. John is the almost polar opposite, where he kills for fun and rarely does anything for anyone but himself.
Image: Brad
images
and John
12069.jpg

Weapons:
Brad: A Remington 45. revolver pistol, a powerful multiple shot plasma gun infused in his hand, a giant charge up energy cannon infused in his hand, and a weremetal sword 4 feet by 8 inches.
John: A rocket shooting hand, (which he never uses) which can also turn into a giant rifle barrel gun, (Once again, he never uses this) but can lastly turn into a machine-gun turret. His fist and detach from his wrist because of a chain and it can grab things even when his hand is not attached.

Last edited:
Name: Leo
Sex: Male
History: Leo came from a clan of warriors who were skilled in the ways of the elements. Some of these members, however, were special, as they had elemental spirits inside of them. Leo became Liyō phāyara ḍraigana (Leo fire dragon) along with three others... Lāyalā Gaea kē anuvādaka, (Lyla Gaea translator) Ēmilī sāyarana, (Emily Siren) and Zaika havā vŏkara (Zach wind walker). They lived in harmony among the villagers until the fire started. It kept spreading acrosse the countryside without falter, and the three spirits believed it to be Leo's fault. They banished Leo from the village that night, but by the time that they discovered that the flames were caused from a white man's oil spill, Leo was long gone. Leo made his way to the town of Bulhit where he found the Devil's Den. Bones' father was in charge than, and he had welcomed Leo to the group. Leo quickly climbed his way up the ladder until he was the third in command. He had come to know young Bones (who was now 17) well. The tragic day came when Bones' father passed away, and left Bones in charge of the establishment and all that he owned. Bones than chose Leo to be his second in command and his trusted adviser. Leo has led Bones well during his falters, and the two have become closer still.
Personality: Quiet and judging, but this makes him hard to approach, along with his status in the den. He is also very blunt, as he doesn't spell anything out and does not have the capability of understanding humor. He never lets his feelings show, even when alone, and this makes people believe that he is incapable of having feelings like love or sorrow.
Image:
images
This is him with his sword and shield. Don't worry, they're completely normal.

Name: Billy Bones Just Bones, alright?
Sex: Male Obviously!
History: Bones never knew his mother, he only ever knew his father. He grew up happily away from most of the thugs until Leo arrived, and Leo was all he needed. Leo and Bones' father taught him most of what he knew, so you can imagine that Bones' was distraught when his father died. If Leo hadn't been there with Bones, he would have never taken over the Devil's Den and carried on the legacy. Excuse me for a moment... I need a bit. *sniff*
Personality: Bones is quick to assess people, and is rarely wrong about them. He takes a bit of time, but he will slowly talk to you the more he knows you. This makes Brad unusual, and Bones even wonders about this himself at times. ...
Image:
Billy_Bones_the_Ghost_Cowboy_by_drickenin.jpg

I wish that I had this little amount of scars.
Weapons: A steel pirate's cutlass and the family inheritance... The Bones' family pistol, which there are only two of.

1593750783.jpg

Sahra Covenry [DEAD]

Sex: Female
Personality: Sahra was a manipulative and seductive bitch. While capable of working in groups, she would betray just about anyone to get what she
wanted.
History: Sahra had been the girl of one Victor "The Volcano" Molone and had robbed banks, stagecoaches, trains and all manner of villainy. They had been about to leave the country with their plunder when the Marshals finally caught up with them. As far as she knew, none of the rest of the gang including Volcano had survived. It was her sorcery that had made the difference.

Having escaped she made her way across the country to the town of Bulhit and was collecting information about the bank and the delivery of the payroll when a bounty hunter caught up with her. Her secret suddenly uncovered, any thoughts of trying to rob the bank were made moot. She tried to escape but was shot off her horse by a lever action rifle from the window of the saloon as she reached the outskirts of town. She is still lying there, face down in the dirt and quite dead.

Weapons: Lever Action Rifle, Volcano Pistol, Derringer

Last edited:
((Sorry guys, I barely managed to get my hands on the tablet, but I'm at my mom's house, so I can't post until Sunday.))

((Is people busy now?))

((@Katrina Iceheart a De-vil copy slashed at Theo's throat. As for Bones I'm not saying he will but I want to know what happens if he is.))

((P.S. guys, I'm the new night owl because it's summer again. My schedule goes...

1:00 P.M: Wake up, eat, check FB.
2:00-3:00 P.M: Iwakuroleplay.com
4:00-5:00 P.M: Chores and crap. Then eat lunch.
6:00 P.M: Iwakuroleplay.com
7:00 P.M: Dinner and my dishes.
8:00-11:00 P.M: XBox 360 game owning.
12:00 A.M: Iwakuroleplay.com and FB
1:00 A.M: Sleep.

Hope you guys don't do too much without me, you day people, you... lol, good night though.))

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
((@Necroplis I have a few words on that as well. You have six characters. On is a robot that can repair itself, one is a man who is literally invincible(who you still haven't told me what happens if he's cut), and literally the Devil. Then Satin dies, my reaction was 'oh good a death. That's the most annoying one out of my hair.' Then he's back. When I made this RP I set a few simple rules, one of which being no godmoding. You have already violated this rule several times but I could not call you on it because your characters had made too big of a impact on the story already. However Christofer has made no contribution to the storyline in any way so please remove him. I have nothing against you but this is getting ridiculous.))

((I'm sorry... I just thought that it would be cool if he could be like a paladin of some sorts. I will get rid of him unless you guys change your mind though... also, about the beauty outside of the situation, I thought that it would make the new "Satin" more interesting.
John can still die as I have said, and it is actually about to happen, so please don't make me remove him as well.
As for Bones, he is sort of like Wolverine, but he can be overwhelmed. If multiple people do fatal blows to him, his "blessing" (which shall be told about later) can only account for one. His spine breaking: one hit. Being crushed: one hit. Being sliced or cut as you have asked about: one hit. Really, his blessing is also like one of the cards off of Magic the Gathering™. The first attack dealt to this unit will do no damage, but the card will be removed and sent to the graveyard.
I'm also being trained by my older brother on how to control myself in my stories... Trust me guys, if I am god-modding here, than you should have seen my other RPs. I was LITERALLY kicked after the second or third post. The point is is that I thank you for not kicking me, as it shows that I have been getting better... thank you guys.))

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
((Very well, after all, you are the game creator. Satin will, however, still be part of the story if that's alright. He will once again be in heaven, and he will assess the story every once in a while like a narrator, but he won't get involved any more. Please tell me if this is alright, and I shall make Satin's second demise in my next post. :-) ))

((Okay I'm slightly lost here... When did John become that huge robot again?))

((Brad was too scared of De'Ville to attack her, so he separated John's body in hopes that John would attack her for him. John instead betrayed him and the allies, and is working with the "winning" team. Little does he know that he is going to finally die, but for now, he is attacking Celtic on his master's orders. The first sentence answers your question though, so I hope that I helped. :angel:))

((John is being looked in the eye or eyes by Amber and Malcan is jumping at him with a door with plans of hitting his head off to be caught by Mali.))

((Sorry for the long a** post, but I think it was worth it. Also, no new characters were added to the story, as they were only side characters.))