(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town OOC

Yes, but that wouldn't matter because the metal in our real life time is much stronger than it was when this RP takes place, so the werewolf's strength is actually rivaled by Brad's metal. If, however, enough force is applied to snap Brad's metal arm, then he would of course have to forfeit their match, resulting in victory by forfeit. Other than that, Brad would be able to recover from his predicament and even beat Ragnar. No offense @Saigo

I understand your point and in fact, I imagine a metal arm would be very hard to break or even blend, but remember its a werewolf as well and they can be pretty strong. Correct me if im wrong but I also read that Brad is 15 years old? He can't have like a massive structure of metal, it has to for a bit what its left of his human form. I imagine him like Edward Elric from FMA xD. As for my wolf, think on the one of Van Hellsing.

@Assallya dear, Ragnar went after you invading your room. I can say he didn't found you because you already left if you like.

I understand your point and in fact, I imagine a metal arm would be very hard to break or even blend, but remember its a werewolf as well and they can be pretty strong. Correct me if im wrong but I also read that Brad is 15 years old? He can't have like a massive structure of metal, it has to for a bit what its left of his human form. I imagine him like Edward Elric from FMA xD. As for my wolf, think on the one of Van Hellsing.
Untrue, because the military would've melded multiple pieces of metal together (not to mention other things) to make it lighter and stronger than what normal metals had, so even the strength of the werewolf couldn't beat him, but it is still light enough to allow Brad to move around like normal and still move quickly. I bet Elric wouldv'e never though of that! As for being a Van Helsing type werewolf, I could totally see that.

Also, thank you, because you just made me make up his metal type. His metal components are made up of were-metal class V. Used in futuristic jets and other high flying vehicles. Extremely durable, but still light enough to float. Also used in very fast Destroyers and hover vehicles in the military. Also known as sky metal or float shields, but it mainly known as the silent killing alloy.

Well, I can't have simply left. That would have involved walking down the stairs next to everyone at the arm wrestling match. Someone would have noticed. Further, I just started reading the book in my last post which in game time was only five minutes or so ago.

As for "future combat", truthfully, the soldiers of the future aren't even going to have armour. Historically, weapons technology has always advanced more quickly than advancements like armour. The only time you bother with armour is when you're going up against less technologically advanced societies. For reference you should watch "Elysium" which does a great job illustrating what I mean. With guns that can shoot through a half dozen buildings why wear armour?

Because there probbibly fighting people with similar wepontry. Also as the burly wearwolf enters a room with naked woman inside I remind @Assallya and @Saigo that smut goes to PMs.

O.o naked? Okay, I really thought she was dressed, already or with a robe. I apologize if she wasn't and will change my post. As for Ragnar, I explained before that his clothes doesn't tear off when he shift for his own and others convenience.

*lol* Unlike last time when the previous two knocked this time somebody burst in before she had a chance to put the robe on :)

It's a logic thing... like having to still be in the room because of the amount of time that has passed.

Well, since you are being wanted Dead of Alive... I thought you would take the chance of running through the window when everyone was distracted downstairs.

*grins* I rather, and Sahra rather, hadn't suspected just about everyone having a wanted poster :) That was the point in heading west towards some tiny town in the middle of nowhere. *lol* I figured that little piece of information would come up later.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I wouldn't worry about the exams. I just did a 14 hour shift on the Thursday. Thursdays are always tough for me that way. 10am to 10pm work regularly. It feels good to be posting now.

I know. Tomorrow I don't have one, but Monday I will have two more x.x I'm sick of them. At least we can use RP to distract ourselves.

*giggles* I had a hard time choosing between the derringer and the spell. At first I was leaning towards the Derringer but even Sahra isn't quite that bad a shot that she wouldn't kill someone with the four bullets in her derringer at that meager range. I was hoping the wounds would piss Jack off enough that he'd really want to chase her and figured there should be magical healing potions and the like that would help Jack get back on his feet in no time.

I should also point out that I'm "attempting" to paralyze Jack. I haven't stated success.

Mmmmm true... Muy apologies that I stated that he was indeed paralyzed. If its okay with him I would leave my post as it is, if not, please do tell me and I will change it quickly.

Well if that's the case, then let's leave it. It could make things interesting if you get creative enough.

Thank you, I will pay more attention and be careful next time.

I always post an attack, never the result of one. I find it in good form to perform attacks that won't eliminate a player's character instantly or make the nature of the attack nebulous so the object of the attack can make up whatever they want to get hit by. You find the good players that way. Those that take a "good wound" or otherwise don't dodge or parry absolutely everything are those you keep.

Yeah. Those people who are always saying, even if you say it hit, "*Dodges under and instantly kills your character*" are annoying. I've had run ins with them plenty of times. One was wearing a mask, that apperently covered his entire body.
*slashes neck* *blocked with mask*
*shoots foot* *blocked with mask*