Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weracious

Original poster
Hello, welcome to my interest thread.​

About me:

I am a somewhat picky female who would like to do a few FxF plots, or even a group FxF plot if I get enough interest.

I want a partner who can write without spelling errors and grammar mistakes. This is an advanced request, and I've little to no interest in writing with partners who aren't on the same level as me. I'm not too harsh, generally, but if there's a massive gap, it will be very obvious very fast usually.

I want a partner that contributes to discussion regarding characters, plot, and setting. I should not be the only one suggesting or coming up with ideas. I'd enjoy a partner that's willing to have OOC conversations about anything. Therefore, discord would be nice to use, but it's not a requirement.

I want a redstar partner. I'm not specifically searching for smut RPs, but I do want to keep the possibility open between the characters. I don't think it's all that fun to fade to black.

I'd like one post a week minimum.

I'd probably like a writing sample from potential partners.

Shorter character sheets might be good too.

Interests

I'd like to do a RP set in the avatar universe, preferably after the legend of Korra, but I'm fine with the time period of the original series too. I think it would be best if our characters were rivals in some way. Maybe they're competing on different teams in the pro-bending championships, or they belong to families that's been at odds for decades. Either way, due to unforseen circumstances they begin to spend more time together, and they get to know each other. Doubling would probably be best.

Horizon Zero Dawn

I'm up for suggestions and ideas for this setting as well. I loved the game. It's easily my favourite game this year so far, but I did feel that it lacked romance.

Modern

I'm fine with fantasy or just regular slice of life. Something like persona could be interesting, but I don't have any specific ideas at the moment, so feel free to suggest some.

Anyway, my main interest is an avatar RP, since I miss the one I used to do with an old friend. PM if interested.​

Nice to see someone who loves Horizon Zero Dawn as much as I do (even though I haven't played it). ^w^

As you could probably tell, I'd love to do a HZD RP with you. Hit me up in PMs and we can discuss plots and what-not.

I'm interested in the Avatar one, and I do have Discord if necessary. Hit me up with a PM.

Avatar for me! I am always up for anything Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.