• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crackshot

I am seeking invites to RPs, or at least one or two so I don't stretch my brain's focus in a million different directions. I'm Crackshot, your friendly neighborhood fairly-semi-advanced roleplayer. I'm new to Iwaku but I've been roleplaying on Feralfront and Xanje for about a year/two years total now. This site is awesome and so are you people that I haven't met yet.

Okay... about me:
  • I'm interested in forum group RPs, I'm not entirely fond of 1x1 as I find my muse drains fast (unless character meet in the group RP first)
  • I can write just about any length depending on my muse/life/time, but typically I try to write a 2+ paragraphs (longest word count I've recorded so far was about 800 words, four/five paragraphs?)
  • I post at odd times. Sometimes it'll be a few times a day or a few posts every other day. Again, it all depends.
  • I prefer not to do multiple characters in one RP unless it's an NPC.
  • I'm mainly open to playing straight female characters just because that's me.
  • I have never done nor want to explore sexual themes. I am 14; I will go only so far.
  • A lot of what you'll find on me is in my RP Resume in my profile so check that out too.
As usual, feel free to PM me and ask questions, etc, etc.
Here's a list of things I'm interested in/looking for:
  • Marvel - specifically the Marvel Cinematic Universe or an AU with the MCU themes.
  • Superpowered-centric RPs in general; it can be a school thing, crime fighting, etc.
  • I may be interested in a crossover depending on what it is... I don't have much time these days catching up on lots of hit TV shows.
  • Lastly, shape-shifters, especially like werewolves. I just love those RPs.
For now, that's all folks! Let me know if you've got questions or suggestions! Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I've just started up an RP recently that's a sword and sorcery, a very dark fantasy in the vein of things like Conan the Barbarian and The Beast Master. I'll leave the links to both the interest check and OOC...there you'll find out any background info on the particular universe in which it's set. We're always looking for any good supporting characters if your interested.

The Seven Dreaded : Nine Realms (Interest Check)

The Seven Dreaded: Nine Realms (OOC & Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.